• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
davidtorez

davidtorez

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024
Reading all this has got me worried about using my N from Av from 2018. Would it still work ? Is there any confirmed cases here of successful ctb using AVs N from back then ?

Reactions: iloverachel
E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
Why is it scary? I think its fairly safe. I booked a few days ahead so they wont bother me because i have to check out.
Also i will put the "Do not disturb" sign on the door.
I'm planning to take it tomorrow in the evening, at night no one will come, thats for sure.
And on the next day they won't come in because i put the sign - what could go wrong?
They will most likely find me after i didn't check out when i should and thats more than 48h after i drank the N.

I also think it's very important where you ctb, it should be a place where you feel safe and comfortable.
Because the death rattle could be heard by someone in the walkroom.
But I will be drinking my N in 40 minutes in my hotel room. I hope I die fast though.

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
A guy in this forum did that, he took 15g of powder N at midnight, went to bad, but woke up in a hospital which costed him 190k usd, because he spent some weeks in coma.
It's starting to freak me out now that I'm hearing about people surviving after drinking N. I think that anyone could survive it.

Reactions: davidtorez
Dliena

Dliena

๐š‚๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฝ๐š˜. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Update:

I changed my plan, i dont have time to travel back to my country.
Also i dont want to risk getting it confiscated.
I booked myself a big suite in a 5 star hotel and will ctb tomorrow night.
I will take 20mg metoclopramide and drink 4 bottles (13g of pentobarbital).
Wish me luck!
I wish you all the greatest luck OP and may your peace be perpetual endlessly๐Ÿฉท

Last edited:
E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
It's starting to freak me out now that I'm hearing about people surviving after drinking N. I think that anyone could survive it.

Hope your journey is fast and peaceful.
I couldn't do it. The SI is a hell of a thing
The taste is not as bad as people say, it tastes like Vodka without the burning sensation.
It can be drank with no problem, but the fear of death may keep you from doing it.

N

notahappygirl

Student
Jun 6, 2023
The taste is not as bad as people say, it tastes like Vodka without the burning sensation.
It can be drank with no problem, but the fear of death may keep you from doing it.
Have you taste it ?

JezebelDuLioncourt

JezebelDuLioncourt

Feb 23, 2024
Update:

I changed my plan, i dont have time to travel back to my country.
Also i dont want to risk getting it confiscated.
I booked myself a big suite in a 5 star hotel and will ctb tomorrow night.
I will take 20mg metoclopramide and drink 4 bottles (13g of pentobarbital).
Wish me luck!
@nemehawk
Hats off to you, mate. You're catching the bus with less than 30 posts on SaSu! You are so decisive. Your single-mindedness is admirable. You are my hero.

You come in here and announce your intention and then you go about doing it in short order. No soliloquys. No philosophizing. No doom and gloom. No whining!

I wish to be more like you. I shudder to think that I'd find myself still here months and months later with thousands upon thousands of posts. Gosh, that'd be worse than being fucking alive.

Leave us some words of wisdom, mate. What is your secret? I don't want to get stuck here in this limbo, in this outer darkness where I hear wailing and the gnashing of teeth all day long, day after goddamn day.

wereintheendgamenow

wereintheendgamenow

Mar 21, 2024
Why is it scary? I think its fairly safe. I booked a few days ahead so they wont bother me because i have to check out.
I'm planning to take it tomorrow in the evening, at night no one will come, thats for sure.
And on the next day they won't come in because i put the sign - what could go wrong?
They will most likely find me after i didn't check out when i should and thats more than 48h after i drank the N.

I also think it's very important where you ctb, it should be a place where you feel safe and comfortable.
Good idea to book the extra time and 'do not disturb'. Pleasant environment definitely important for those final moments. Good luck ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™‚
Yeah but taking that much metoclopramide can cause seizures or uncontrolled muscle movements, which i'm scared of.
I have 5 bottles (16.25g) but drinking more always increases the chances of vomiting

Just an idea: some, but not all, of the 5th bottle ๐Ÿค”

An apartment booked for ctb date + an extra 2 (or more?) nights is an idea perhaps worth considering for others ๐Ÿ™‚

Last edited:
sauan

sauan

Oct 13, 2022
I would like to ask people who prefer to do it in the country where they buy the product to cover their tracks at least by removing and/or destroying the bottle label and the outer package.

In this way, you hide what substance you used, protect the seller and maintain the source's availability.
Sure, some weeks later, and after some tests, they will find out the substance used. But by then, nobody will care about the case, especially the authorities or the media. It will just be a footnote.

If I were to do it in South America, I would go into the deepest part of the rain-forest and do it there. It would be nice to do it in nature, where no one will ever find me.

Pierrot le Fou

Pierrot le Fou

Mar 23, 2024
Sure, it's illegal to take the N to other countries. But I know (knew...) several people who did it still successfully without any problems. You could change the label on the bottles for example. Yes, it's always risky and it could fail. Everything can fail, but I guess its worth to try when you need to CTB in your home country for any reasons.

Does anybody know shops for "E" (Pento-Label) in Columbia? I might have my option already, but E is much better. I would prefer to get that. Please let me know by PM, NEVER post any sources here in the thread! I once had a source in columbia, but some asshole contacted the shop and warned them.
Could you share more info about the product "E"?
I am very curious about Columbia options but cannot PM for some reason. You can pm me or we could use the chat.
What if you take the stuff to another country where it is legal too, meaning from Peru to Bolivia Ecuador or Columbia. Should they ask you to show any certification or just let you bring it to the destination country since there is legal as well?

nemehawk

nemehawk

for my next trick, i will disappear
Mar 8, 2024
Great to hear that it isn't that bad. How can you fear death and want to ctb at the same time?
Most often the only problem is pain, thats what everyone fears, which is natural.
Isn't dying the exact thing your'e trying to achieve?

nemehawk

nemehawk

Mar 8, 2024
@nemehawk
Hats off to you, mate. You're catching the bus with less than 30 posts on SaSu! You are so decisive. Your single-mindedness is admirable. You are my hero.

You come in here and announce your intention and then you go about doing it in short order. No soliloquys. No philosophizing. No doom and gloom. No whining!

I wish to be more like you. I shudder to think that I'd find myself still here months and months later with thousands upon thousands of posts. Gosh, that'd be worse than being fucking alive.

Leave us some words of wisdom, mate. What is your secret? I don't want to get stuck here in this limbo, in this outer darkness where I hear wailing and the gnashing of teeth all day long, day after goddamn day.
Thank you so much for your kind words brother.

There is no wisdom, i decided to ctb on the 8th of February, up until then i didn't know anything about all the different methods there are.
I knew i needed to find out more about everything and searched for online forums/comunities and i instantly found this one and signed up the same day.
I read through everything i could find and got an overview about the methods, when i found the N method i was dedicated.
3 days later i booked a plane ticket.
Now im here and everything worked as planned (or even better).

For me it's not like i feaer death, i never did. I only fear pain. This fear of pain was the only thing that kept me from ctbing for the last few years, i only knew the basic things that everyone knows, hanging, jumping, etc.
All of these methods are painful so death was always connected with immense pain for me.
If there was a button that you could press that just makes you stop existing i wouldv'e probably already pressed it.
N is the holy grail, the most reliable and peaceful method there is as far as i know.

I also think my reasons for suicide aren't the "usual".
I don't have a serious illness, im not depressed. (i think just wanting to die doesn't mean youre depressed but often the cause of thinking that are coming from depression)
I don't live in a country where it's especially hard to make a good living but i still just don't want all of that hussle in life.
Life is always about making money for the most part - except for sometimes when youre lucky.
It's a constant striving.
I don't think living is worth that much, i am looking forward to falling asleep and never waking up again - a peaceful way out of existence.

N

NotGoodEnough

May 11, 2021
Great to hear that it isn't that bad. How can you fear death and want to ctb at the same time?
Most often the only problem is pain, thats what everyone fears, which is natural.
There's no guarantee regarding what comes after death. We hope it will end our suffering, but the truth is that there is no way to know. Nobody has the answer. That alone may be enough to scare even people who want to ctb. Personally, I'm more afraid of failing an attempt and ending up with permanent damage.
Can I PM you regarding where you got your N? You said you drank cachaรงa, which leads me to believe we're from the same country. I'm very interested in where you managed to find it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Forveleth
Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
Damn i was going to SN today or tomorrow. But im afraid of peaceful it really is. I can be on a flight to Peru tomorrow and can stay an extended amount of time

nemehawk

nemehawk

Mar 8, 2024
I will drink the N in exactly 10 hours, can i eat KFC or some Burgers now and nothing more after that?
I'm very hungry lol

edit 40 mins later:
im soooo hungry but my post still wasn't published because it has to be reviewed by a mod, fck it ill order some food now

Last edited:
E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
Yes, but the fear of something going bad, like someone hearing my snore while I'm dying made things hard.

JezebelDuLioncourt

JezebelDuLioncourt

Feb 23, 2024

There is no wisdom, i decided to ctb on the 8th of February, up until then i didn't know anything about all the different methods there are.
I knew i needed to find out more about everything and searched for online forums/comunities and i instantly found this one and signed up the same day.
I read through everything i could find and got an overview about the methods, when i found the N method i was dedicated.

For me it's not like i feaer death, i never did. I only fear pain. This fear of pain was the only thing that kept me from ctbing for the last few years, i only knew the basic things that everyone knows, hanging, jumping, etc.
All of these methods are painful so death was always connected with immense pain for me.
If there was a button that you could press that just makes you stop existing i wouldv'e probably already pressed it.
N is the holy grail, the most reliable and peaceful method there is as far as i know.

I don't have a serious illness, im not depressed. (i think just wanting to die doesn't mean youre depressed but often the cause of thinking that are coming from depression)
I don't live in a country where it's especially hard to make a good living but i still just don't want all of that hussle in life.
Life is always about making money for the most part - except for sometimes when youre lucky.
I don't think living is worth that much, i am looking forward to falling asleep and never waking up again - a peaceful way out of existence.
Thank you so much @nemehawk

I sincerely appreciate your taking the time to write about what drives your drive. And I'm glad to hear that it's not physical illness nor depression nor trauma nor being dumped by the one you love, etc. etc.

I get you. Life is just not for everyone. Ain't no big fuckin deal about it.

Somehow, I can also tell that you're a good-natured, generous, funny person. All just from this thread of a post alone. You graciously answered the tedious questions, brushed aside rude undertones, created that hilarious N clip.

Ah, you'll be missed, mate. That you're not spending more time with us here, mere mortals, makes you even more special. You don't belong in this purgatory of a place, in the outer darkness where we weep and gnash our teeth and check for the 'thumbs up' and then do it all over again.

Godspeed.

E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024

The problem with N is being found before you die. I saw some cases where people survived and got some severe permanent damage.
They would have died if they hadn't be found. You just need to be 100% sure that nobody will find you and you won't vomit.

thegoldengirls

thegoldengirls

Student
Feb 10, 2024
A guy in this forum did that, he took 15g of powder N at midnight, went to bad, but woke up in a hospital which costed him 190k usd, because he spent some weeks in coma.
Wow. That's depressing! But how did he end up in the hospital? Was he the one that initiated medical intervention ?? Or was he found by someone? Very disheartening. I wonder if the dosage was too low.

Last edited:
E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
Wow. That's depressing! But how did he end up in the hospital? Was he the one that initiated medical intervention ?? Or was he found by someone? Very disheartening. I wonder if the dosage was too low.
He said the dosage was 15g, and about 92% pure, and it was tested by Exit International and said to be enough to kill anyone. He bought from a source recomended in the PPH, a chinese powered N.
He took it at his house at midnight, then he went to bed, but woke up in the hospital some weeks later.
He doesn't know who rescued him because he was alone in his house, he just said he probably was rescued about 7am.
So from midnight to 7am he was still alive. And the doctors were impressed that he managed to live without permanent brain damage.
These stories freaked me out last night so I couldn't drink it.
I
What permanent damage did they have?
I don't remember, it was a list of damage, said to be severe and permanent.
Most patients left the hospital with no permanent damage, a few with mid damage, and a small number with severe damage. Like damage that ruins anybody's life.
I don't know why these damn doctors try to rescue us even though being rescued may ruin our lives even more. I mean, just let us die in peace, we didn't ask for help.
there was also a young girl in this forum that took 15g of powdered N, and was rescued by his mother, she spent some days in the hospital and she said she started having alucinations and her eyes got red, and a few other damages after she left the hospital.
She made the mistake of tooking it at her place while living with her mother. Privacy is key to make this thing works.

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I will drink the N in exactly 10 hours, can i eat KFC or some Burgers now and nothing more after that?
I'm very hungry lol

edit 40 mins later:
im soooo hungry but my post still wasn't published because it has to be reviewed by a mod, fck it ill order some food now
Good luck! I hope you find peace! Safe travels!

E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
He said the dosage was 15g, and about 92% pure, and it was tested by Exit International and said to be enough to kill anyone. He bought from a source recomended in the PPH, a chinese powered N.
He took it at his house at midnight, then he went to bed, but woke up in the hospital some weeks later.
He doesn't know who rescued him because he was alone in his house, he just said he probably was rescued about 7am.
So from midnight to 7am he was still alive. And the doctors were impressed that he managed to live without permanent brain damage.
These stories freaked me out last night so I couldn't drink it.
I

I don't remember, it was a list of damage, said to be severe and permanent.
Most patients left the hospital with no permanent damage, a few with mid damage, and a small number with severe damage. Like damage that ruins anybody's life.
I don't know why these damn doctors try to rescue us even though being rescued may ruin our lives even more. I mean, just let us die in peace, we didn't ask for help.

there was also a young girl in this forum that took 15g of powdered N, and was rescued by his mother, she spent some days in the hospital and she said she started having alucinations and her eyes got red, and a few other damages after she left the hospital.
She made the mistake of tooking it at her place while living with her mother. Privacy is key to make this thing works.
There's also another guy in this forum who took it and survived. But he didn't want to say what happened. He just said he survived due to unlucky circustances that he prefered not to talk about because it brought back bad memories.
I also saw a women called Cinthya who took 200ml of vet N from Mรฉxico, but survived for 10 hours and was rescued.
We all want to have N in our hands, but once you look at it, a lot of thoughts go through your mind. It's not as guaranteed as some people believe.

Raven2

Raven2

Experienced
Dec 1, 2022
There's also another guy in this forum who took it and survived. But he didn't want to say what happened. He just said he survived due to unlucky circustances that he prefered not to talk about because it brought back bad memories.
I also saw a women called Cinthya who took 200ml of vet N from Mรฉxico, but survived for 10 hours and was rescued.
We all want to have N in our hands, but once you look at it, a lot of thoughts go through your mind. It's not as guaranteed as some people believe.
I though N was as near to a 100% death if taken correctly seems to not be the case with the research you have done.

How are you feeling after not being able to drink it?

mrscat

mrscat

May 25, 2018
I'm very hungry lol

edit 40 mins later:
im soooo hungry but my post still wasn't published because it has to be reviewed by a mod, fck it ill order some
I'm very hungry lol

edit 40 mins later:
im soooo hungry but my post still wasn't published because it has to be reviewed by a mod, fck it ill order some food n

I'm very hungry lol

edit 40 mins later:
May your journey be safe and peaceful!

JezebelDuLioncourt

JezebelDuLioncourt

Feb 23, 2024
The problem with N is being found before you die. I saw some cases where people survived and got some severe permanent damage.
They would have died if they hadn't be found. You just need to be 100% sure that nobody will find you and you won't vomit.
Quit it already, Eddy. With N already being the golden ticket to ride that bus to Neverland, and you're still having a problem with it, you'd never pull that trigger. You are so risk-averse that, I bet, even if Russia offered to latch you on to the tip of the RS-28 Sarmat on its way to the very heart of the US of A, you'd still be bitchin that you couldn't be 100% sure it'd kill you.

E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
I though N was as near to a 100% death if taken correctly seems to not be the case with the research you have done.

If taken correctly is near to 100%, the problem is the time it takes to die. Some people take less than 1 hour, others 2 hours, 4 hours, 12 hours, there some rare cases where it took 24 hours.
I'm 34, and healthy aside from my dry glands, so I have no idea how much time would take me for me to die. If I was 64, it would be faster.
Quit it already, Eddy. With N already being the golden ticket to ride that bus to Neverland, and you're still having a problem with it, you'd never pull that trigger. You are so risk-averse that, I bet, even if Russia offered to latch you on to the tip of the RS-28 Sarmat on its way to the very heart of the US of A, you'd still be bitchin that you couldn't be 100% sure it'd kill you.
I thought the same when reading stories of people who didn't have courage to take it. I will try again if I manage to buy more.
I'm 100% sure it would kill me if nobody comes to rescue me. The problem is not the N, the problem is those stupid pro lifers that don't let us die in peace and prefer to ruin our lives even more.
The PPH says you should have at least 12 hours of privacy with any method, even with N. It's not just buy it, take it and die.
You gotta have a plan, otherwise you may end up in a worse situation that you were before drinking the N.

I'm regret that I didn't take it. I will try to buy more, and drink it this time.
If I don't manage to buy more, I will be regret forever probably.

Last edited:
nemehawk

nemehawk

Mar 8, 2024
Update:

Removed all labels and sterile caps from the bottles.

IMG 6242

I got everything ready:
- 16.25g Pentobarbital
- 30mg Metoclopramide
- different sweet drinks and lemons to quickly take away the after taste

I will prolly make another update right after drinking and quickly tell you guys if it really tastes that bad.

Planning to drink in 7-8 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.