• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
nemehawk

nemehawk

for my next trick, i will disappear
Mar 8, 2024
Hey, this is my first actual post on here and am also very new to the forum but i had this plan for years now.
Within the next weeks i will travel to Peru (Lima) and try to get my hands on 4-5 bottles of Halatal which equals 13g-16.25g of nembutal/pentobarbital.
This should be more than enough to kill me.
I am a bit worried that i might not find a store that sells it to me but i have read a lot about it and have found a relatively new document that lists an explicit source.
Also i would have enough time there to book another flight to cusco, which was often mentioned as a better option nowadays.
So all in all i think i will be able to get enough nembutal but i also need an anti-emetic to avoid vomiting but anti-emetics like metoclopramide (as mentioned in the PPEH/PPH) are need a prescription.

I am more worried about not being able to get such an anti-emetic than not getting halatal, can i just go to a local doctor and get myself a prescription so i can buy it at a pharmacy?
What should do?

Thanks in advance.

barelybetter

barelybetter

Mar 6, 2024
Antiemetics are fairly easily available in many south American countries, I even think you can order them online from a few online pharmacies without a prescription. Wish you luck in obtaining n.

nemehawk

nemehawk

Mar 8, 2024
Update:
I simply went to my local doctor and asked him to give me a prescription for metoclopramide and he gave it to me (lol).
Flights, ho(s)tels and everything else already booked.
Gonna try to find N in Cusco first and if that doesn't work ill just bribe some seller in lima.
Less than 3 weeks and ill be gone forever.
Can the admins fully delete my account and all posts when im gone?
I can only see the option of disabeling my account but i want all evidence to be removed.

Last edited:
Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
Can the admins fully delete my account and all posts when im gone?
I can only see the option of disabeling my account but i want all evidence to be removed.
Not sure if it's true but they have a no deleing policy here… I always thought it was kind of insane policy. It is what it is. I guess just delete everything on your end.

nemehawk

nemehawk

Mar 8, 2024
Can i delete everything on my end? I don't see an option to remove posts.

nemehawk

nemehawk

Mar 8, 2024
Update:
Arrived in lima, slept for a bit, changed money and drove to the known location in lima, which is mentioned in the ppeh.
It took me less than 10 minutes to ask in 3 shops and the third one sold 4 bottles to me otc for 150 soles (~$40) each.
Just out of curiosity i tried one more store and the owner sold me one bottle for 200 soles.

Buying was way easier than expected and even tho they sold it to me at an upcharge it was still pretty cheap considering it's worth.

IMG 6007

Last edited:
AlcoholicsCalculus

AlcoholicsCalculus

Stressed by impermanence
Feb 25, 2024
Update:
Arrived in lima at 01:00 in the night, slept for a bit, changed money and drove to the known location in lima mentioned in the ppeh.
It took me less than 10 minutes to ask in 3 shops and the third one sold 4 bottles to me otc for 150 soles (~$40) each.
Just out of curiosity i tried one more store and the owner sold me one bottle for 200 soles.

Buying was way easier than expected and even tho they sold it to me at an upcharge it was still pretty cheap considering it's worth.

View attachment 133245
Could pm me the name of one of the shops?

Reactions: davidtorez
nemehawk

nemehawk

Mar 8, 2024
Fantastic news! 👏 👍

Quick question: do you speak Spanish? 🤔 🙏
I don't speak spanish, i looked up some basic things though.
I basically went into the shop and asked "vendes halatal?" (do you sell halatal) and showed them a picture on my phone.
For the rest of the communication i used the apple live conversation translator, worked very well.

Could pm me the name of one of the shops?
I can't tell you the exact name but i can assure you that you will find the two shops for sure when you get to the location. (mentioned in the ppeh)
Both were pretty close to each other.

Happy for you! I think each bottle has about 3-4g of pentobarbital in it right?
Each bottle contains exactly 3.25g pentobarbital.

By the way:
I was bored and made the probably first ever Halatal edit.
(no worries, i made sure that the identification numbers aren't visible)

Last edited:
AlcoholicsCalculus

AlcoholicsCalculus

Stressed by impermanence
Feb 25, 2024
I basically went into the shop and asked "vendes halatal?" (do you sell halatal) and showed them a picture on my phone.
For the rest of the communication i used the apple live conversation translator, worked very well.

I can't tell you the exact name but i can assure you that you will find the two shops for sure when you get to the location. (mentioned in the ppeh)

By the way:

Which edition of the ppeh mentions the location 🤔 If you could just pm me that I'd be super grateful 🙏

Reactions: davidtorez
davidtorez

davidtorez

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024

By the way:

What's the expiry date on it if you don't mind me asking?

nemehawk

nemehawk

Mar 8, 2024
Which edition of the ppeh mentions the location 🤔 If you could just pm me that I'd be super grateful 🙏
I am having trouble sending pm's, in 4 out of 5 times i can't send the message and i get an error.
I'll try tho.

What's the expiry date on it if you don't mind me asking?
Some have 2026 and some have 2024, but it's known to keep its potency for way longer than what they print on the packaging.

Btw, are you allowed to bring N back into the US? Or would that arouse suspicion
No, it's illegal.

AlcoholicsCalculus

AlcoholicsCalculus

Stressed by impermanence
Feb 25, 2024
I am having trouble sending pm's, in 4 out of 5 times i can't send the message and i get an error.
I'll try tho.

Some have 2026 and some have 2024, but it's known to keep its potency for way longer than what they print on the packaging.

No, it's illegal.
I'm having issues with PMs too. Do you have the telegram app?

Last edited by a moderator:
nemehawk

nemehawk

Mar 8, 2024
Hey, i need some urgent advice:
Am i allowed to take the Halatal with me on my flight from Lima to Cusco and back?
I don't want to open the bottles and fill it into some other bottle.

Reactions: mrscat
INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
Am i allowed to take the Halatal with me on my flight from Lima to Cusco and back?
Why risk it?

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Put in the cargo lugagge (not hand baggage), and it will be fine.
There is no custom in this flight leg

I recommend you to go to machu pichu village, its an awsome place. Good luck!

• Love
Reactions: nemehawk
M

Mugen

Feb 24, 2024
Did you try that? I am wondering about that besides that temperature must be very cold in the cargo and ruin it.

Status
Not open for further replies.