• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
mayhem

mayhem

dysphoria. delusion. despair.
Feb 23, 2023
By the way:
I was bored and made the probably first ever Halatal edit.
(no worries, i made sure that the identification numbers aren't visible)

yo, you're flexing at this point lol. love the video tho and best of luck with the flight situation

• Hugs
Reactions: nemehawk
nemehawk

nemehawk

for my next trick, i will disappear
Mar 8, 2024
Update:
I decided to simply leave some of my luggage and the Halatal at my Hotel in Lima, just to be safe.

Just out of curiosity i went to cusco and tried to buy in the known street.

Sad news tho:
I went to the known street (Tres Cruces De Oro) and asked in every shop that looked like it could possibly sell Halatal and these are the results:
  • 1 shop needed a prescription
  • 1 shop told me the doctor was currently away
  • 1 shop only had halatal kt or halatal x
  • 1 shop told me i should come back again tomorrow
  • every single other shop didn't have it
Conclusion:
I was unsuccessful, seems like it got way harder in cusco to buy otc and nowadays it's easier in lima.

E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
Update:
I decided to simply leave some of my luggage and the Halatal at my Hotel in Lima, just to be safe.

Just out of curiosity i went to cusco and tried to buy in the known street.

Sad news tho:
I went to the known street (Tres Cruces De Oro) and asked in every shop that looked like it could possibly sell Halatal and these are the results:
  • 1 shop needed a prescription
  • 1 shop told me the doctor was currently away
  • 1 shop only had halatal kt or halatal x
  • 1 shop told me i should come back again tomorrow
  • every single other shop didn't have it
Conclusion:
I was unsuccessful, seems like it got way harder in cusco to buy otc and nowadays it's easier in lima.
The shop that told you to come back, told you to come because they will have it?

Pierrot le Fou

Pierrot le Fou

Mar 23, 2024
In the end, you're lucky because you got it. Too bad you won't be there by the time I get there. You could have shown me which store sells them.

Reactions: davidtorez
B

bobcat01

Mar 10, 2024
@nemehawk what is your plan for taking it out of the country and back home?

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
Antiemetics are fairly easily available in many south American countries, I even think you can order them online from a few online pharmacies without a prescription. Wish you luck in obtaining n.
I don't get why antiemetics are hard to get, if they're for nausea, then why is it an issue. They should be sold over the counter

M

Mugen

Feb 24, 2024
Don't post these things, at the end the source is going to get screwed
Yes (ofc)

I will probably fill it into another container and put it in the cargo baggage.

No u didn't.
Yes, I did, I just checked it . Will try resending it again. Thanks.

nemehawk

nemehawk

Mar 8, 2024
I don't get why antiemetics are hard to get, if they're for nausea, then why is it an issue. They should be sold over the counter

Yeah, for me it wasn't hard. They require prescription in my homecountry but of course it's easy to get a prescription because u can just tell your doctor that you need it against nausea from traveling (to peru).

He already said couple of times here, its in the PPH, in the green building next to the stadium in Lima.
It's not the one in this building but it's located very close, anyone who goes there will find it.

Pierrot le Fou

Pierrot le Fou

Mar 23, 2024
Interesting, I'm in the UK and this looks good. Would be Sus to go to Peru on my own, any other Ss ppl want to make a plan? Could be work colleagues or something to kid our spouse/family
I tried to pm you but couldn't. I am to get there in 2 months

Reactions: madasco
E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
Yeah, for me it wasn't hard. They require prescription in my homecountry but of course it's easy to get a prescription because u can just tell your doctor that you need it against nausea from traveling (to peru).

It's not the one in this building but it's located very close, anyone who goes there will find it.
The stores in Cusco are open today?

nemehawk

nemehawk

Mar 8, 2024
Update:
Tried again in Cusco, drove around and went to every single vet that shows up when you search for "vet near me" on google maps.
Half of them were closed, every single other store except for one, which required prescription, didn't have it.
Don't go to Cusco.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Forveleth
E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
Update:
Tried again in Cusco, drove around and went to every single vet that shows up when you search for "vet near me".
Half of them were closed, every single other store except for one, which required prescription, didn't have it.
Don't go to Cusco.
What about that store that told you to come back the next day?
Did you manage to buy there?

fallingasl33p

fallingasl33p

Jan 2, 2024
Interesting, I'm in the UK and this looks good. Would be Sus to go to Peru on my own, any other Ss ppl want to make a plan? Could be work colleagues or something to kid our spouse/family
Spring break!!!
I don't speak spanish, i looked up some basic things though.
I basically went into the shop and asked "vendes halatal?" (do you sell halatal) and showed them a picture on my phone.
For the rest of the communication i used the apple live conversation translator, worked very well.

I can't tell you the exact name but i can assure you that you will find the two shops for sure when you get to the location. (mentioned in the ppeh)
Both were pretty close to each other.

Each bottle contains exactly 3.25g pentobarbital.

By the way:
I was bored and made the probably first ever Halatal edit.
(no worries, i made sure that the identification numbers aren't visible)

Are these vials of solution for injection? Or solution for oral consumption? Because I don't fuck with needles

Reactions: sserafim
nemehawk

nemehawk

Mar 8, 2024
"Spring break!!!

Are these vials of solution for injection? Or solution for oral consumption? Because I don't fuck with needles
It's recommended to drink it, you can look up all necessary info about the nembutal/halatal method in the 2022 ppeh.

fallingasl33p

fallingasl33p

Jan 2, 2024
It's recommended to drink it, you can look up all necessary info about the nembutal/halatal method in the 2022
It's recommended to drink it, you can look up all necessary info about the nembutal/halatal method in the 2022 ppeh.
I'm asking for a good reason…A lot of solution for injection types medications won't be absorbed into the bloodstream properly if consumed orally or will be destroyed by stomach acid. So how is this form of Nembutal actually intended to be administered? Because the top of the bottle looked like it was intended for a needle but I might be seeing it wrong.
I'm asking for a good reason…A lot of solution for injection types medications won't be absorbed into the bloodstream properly if consumed orally or will be destroyed by stomach acid. So how is this form of Nembutal actually intended to be administered? Because the top of the bottle looked like it was intended for a needle but I might be seeing it wrong.
And considering how it's a technically a veterinary medicine it's gotta be solution for injection surely?

AlcoholicsCalculus

AlcoholicsCalculus

Stressed by impermanence
Feb 25, 2024

And considering how it's a technically a veterinary medicine it's gotta be solution for injection surely?
Curious about this as well.

nemehawk

nemehawk

Mar 8, 2024

Bro, this is all public information. As i said, you can look it up.
Pentobarbital is widely used as an euthanasia drug in countries where it's legal, often oral or intravenous.

Halatal is basically pentobarbital sold for veterinary use so it's intended for injection but this doesn't matter since you're neither a vet nor a dog and it's still just simply pentobarbital.

Of course it gets absorbed a lot slower but this only changes the speed of how fast you fall asleep and die. (<5 min until unconscious, most times less than 1h until death when administered orally)

It's recommended in the ppeh not use it via injection since it works so fast that you will lose consciousness mid injection.

This thread isn't about how/if the nembutal method works, it's more about the availability in peru for people who are trying to buy it there.

Last edited:
E

Elan123

Mar 16, 2023
Update:
Arrived in lima, slept for a bit, changed money and drove to the known location in lima, which is mentioned in the ppeh.
It took me less than 10 minutes to ask in 3 shops and the third one sold 4 bottles to me otc for 150 soles (~$40) each.
Just out of curiosity i tried one more store and the owner sold me one bottle for 200 soles.

Buying was way easier than expected and even tho they sold it to me at an upcharge it was still pretty cheap considering it's worth.

View attachment 133245

Did the first store have limited stock- did you just specifically ask for 4 bottles? I ask because you then bought another bottle for more money in a second store.
Yes (ofc)

I will probably fill it into another container and put it in the cargo baggage.

No u didn't.
I've been wondering about the transfer to another container. I can't really find any clear information on how much it degrades after it's been opened and how quickly. I suppose if you know you'll be using it soon afterwards it wouldn't matter but otherwise could be an issue.

Last edited:
AlcoholicsCalculus

AlcoholicsCalculus

Stressed by impermanence
Feb 25, 2024

Theoretically couldn't you just inject it all really fast before passing out?

voidstar

voidstar

time heals nothing.
Jan 7, 2024
Theoretically couldn't you just inject it all really fast before passing out?
Someone correct me if I'm wrong because I'm neither a doctor or a nurse but isn't there also a good chance for the vein/artery to burst if you'd try that? (not sure of the consequences of that in regards to N)
And depending on the amount of liquid of course.

fallingasl33p

fallingasl33p

Jan 2, 2024
Someone correct me if I'm wrong because I'm neither a doctor or a nurse but isn't there also a good chance for the vein/artery to burst if you'd try that? (not sure of the consequences of that in regards to N)
And depending on the amount of liquid of course.
Yes exactly. I'd considered trying to CTB with a bunch of vials for injection of strong opiates but I'd honestly have needed a syringe driver or some kind of IV bag setup control the administration since you'd go unconscious way too early and you can't just administer all in one go like you said.
Bro, this is all public information. As i said, you can look it up.
Pentobarbital is widely used as an euthanasia drug in countries where it's legal, often oral or intravenous.

Halatal is basically pentobarbital sold for veterinary use so it's intended for injection but this doesn't matter since you're neither a vet nor a dog and it's still just simply pentobarbital.

Of course it gets absorbed a lot slower but this only changes the speed of how fast you fall asleep and die. (<5 min until unconscious, most times less than 1h until death when administered orally)

It's recommended in the ppeh not use it via injection since it works so fast that you will lose consciousness mid injection.

This thread isn't about how/if the nembutal method works, it's more about the availability in peru for people who are trying to buy it there.
Well forgive me. I just didn't know a solution for injection could be consumed orally and still have the same intended effect / achieve the same intended dosage. Everything I've read prior has pointed to the contrary. I realise you wouldn't be able to self administer with regular push-down syringe I'm just saying I thought that intravenously was only way this form of the medication would work.
Yes exactly. I'd considered trying to CTB with a bunch of vials for injection of strong opiates but I'd honestly have needed a syringe driver or some kind of IV bag setup control the administration since you'd go unconscious way too early and you can't just administer all in one go like you said.

Well forgive me. I just didn't know a solution for injection could be consumed orally and still have the same intended effect / achieve the same intended dosage. Everything I've read prior has pointed to the contrary. I realise you wouldn't be able to self administer with regular push-down syringe I'm just saying I thought that intravenously was only way this form of the medication would work.
I know pentobarbital exists in oral forms for oral consumption I just don't think what you have is that from the looks of the bottle. But if it works regardless then no problem.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.