• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
nemehawk

nemehawk

for my next trick, i will disappear
Mar 8, 2024
Did the first store have limited stock- did you just specifically ask for 4 bottles? I ask because you then bought another bottle for more money in a second store.
The first store had 5 units (maybe even more), i went to the second store just out of curiosity to see if i could get it there too.

Theoretically couldn't you just inject it all really fast before passing out?
Maybe, but why would you do that and risk it? There is no reason to use this method, it's very risky. The ppeh even mentions some people falling asleep before finishing their drink of nembutal, intravenous administration causes sedation within a few seconds. Even rectal administration would be safer, assuming you don't have a second person who could do the intravenous injection for you.

I highly recommend to read the ppeh throughly:

IMG 6204
IMG 6205

Last edited:
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Yes exactly. I'd considered trying to CTB with a bunch of vials for injection of strong opiates but I'd honestly have needed a syringe driver or some kind of IV bag setup control the administration since you'd go unconscious way too early and you can't just administer all in one go like you said.

Well forgive me. I just didn't know a solution for injection could be consumed orally and still have the same intended effect / achieve the same intended dosage. Everything I've read prior has pointed to the contrary. I realise you wouldn't be able to self administer with regular push-down syringe I'm just saying I thought that intravenously was only way this form of the medication would work.

I know pentobarbital exists in oral forms for oral consumption I just don't think what you have is that from the looks of the bottle. But if it works regardless then no problem.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong because I'm neither a doctor or a nurse but isn't there also a good chance for the vein/artery to burst if you'd try that? (not sure of the consequences of that in regards to N)
And depending on the amount of liquid of course.
Theoretically couldn't you just inject it all really fast before passing out?
Guys i recommed you to read the PPH, its free there is a fixed thread in this forum:

Liquid veterinary N is to be consumed ORALLY, do not inject it. One must drink at leat 10 g (150 ML) in a couple of sips/ few seconds.

Screenshot 20240329 201431 Samsung Notes

Last edited:
fallingasl33p

fallingasl33p

Jan 2, 2024
Guys i recommed you to read the PPH, its free there is a fixed thread in this forum:

Liquid veterinary N is to be consumed ORALLY, do not inject it. One must drink at leat 10 g (200ML) in a couple of sips/ few seconds.
Alright bro mb it just looked like solution for injection in da edit ❗️How do they get animals to drink it though that's crazy lol

• Yay!
Reactions: nemehawk
nemehawk

nemehawk

Mar 8, 2024

Liquid veterinary N is to be consumed ORALLY, do not inject it. One must drink at leat 10 g (150 ML) in a couple of sips/ few seconds.

View attachment 133673
Thank you!
For aninals the method is injection but for human CTB purpose you must drink otherwise you will be unconscious in few seconds or almost instantly. Again, should read the PPH, its public and free info.
Ty

H

henry22

Mar 31, 2023
Update:
Arrived in lima, slept for a bit, changed money and drove to the known location in lima, which is mentioned in the ppeh.
It took me less than 10 minutes to ask in 3 shops and the third one sold 4 bottles to me otc for 150 soles (~$40) each.
Just out of curiosity i tried one more store and the owner sold me one bottle for 200 soles.

Buying was way easier than expected and even tho they sold it to me at an upcharge it was still pretty cheap considering it's worth.

View attachment 133245
How will you get it back to your home country?

darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
Update:
I simply went to my local doctor and asked him to give me a prescription for metoclopramide and he gave it to me (lol).
Flights, ho(s)tels and everything else already booked.
Gonna try to find N in Cusco first and if that doesn't work ill just bribe some seller in lima.
Less than 3 weeks and ill be gone forever.
Can the admins fully delete my account and all posts when im gone?
I can only see the option of disabeling my account but i want all evidence to be removed.
Couple of questions. What did you tell the de you wanted the prescription for metoclopramide for? To stop vomiting?
Also when you bought the Halatal did they ask lots of questions?
And lastly will you just drink all the bottles in one? With something else?
Thanks

J

J&L383

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
I believe cargo areas are also kept temperature stable, although I'm not sure what planet is.

If you try to get it out of the country and have to go through customs I wouldn't take the liquid out of the bottle it would quickly degrade, but change the label on the bottle somehow. Maybe buy something over the counter that looks similar and use some solvent (gasoline or lighter fluid) to remove the label. You will definitely get it confiscated if they find it.

• Informative
Reactions: nemehawk and mrscat
nemehawk

nemehawk

Mar 8, 2024
Couple of questions. What did you tell the de you wanted the prescription for metoclopramide for? To stop vomiting?
Also when you bought the Halatal did they ask lots of questions?
And lastly will you just drink all the bottles in one? With something else?
Thanks
I told my doctor that i needed it against travel sickness and told him i already had it in the past and it was the only thing that really helped. Worked like a charm.

They didn't ask any questions.

Of course i will drink all at once, else i'd risk not hitting the lethal dose.
It's not recommended to drink it with something else, you can drink a strong liquor after that tho to get rid of the bitter aftertaste.

MortalityScares

MortalityScares

Here for perspective.
Mar 28, 2024
I don't speak spanish, i looked up some basic things though.
I basically went into the shop and asked "vendes halatal?" (do you sell halatal) and showed them a picture on my phone.
For the rest of the communication i used the apple live conversation translator, worked very well.

I can't tell you the exact name but i can assure you that you will find the two shops for sure when you get to the location. (mentioned in the ppeh)
Both were pretty close to each other.

Each bottle contains exactly 3.25g pentobarbital.

By the way:
I was bored and made the probably first ever Halatal edit.
(no worries, i made sure that the identification numbers aren't visible)

The edit is the funniest thing I've seen today man thank you I hope you find peace. I love your humor. Send me a sign you've made it if you can🙏

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
Bro, this is all public information. As i said, you can look it up.
Pentobarbital is widely used as an euthanasia drug in countries where it's legal, often oral or intravenous.

Halatal is basically pentobarbital sold for veterinary use so it's intended for injection but this doesn't matter since you're neither a vet nor a dog and it's still just simply pentobarbital.

Of course it gets absorbed a lot slower but this only changes the speed of how fast you fall asleep and die. (<5 min until unconscious, most times less than 1h until death when administered orally)

It's recommended in the ppeh not use it via injection since it works so fast that you will lose consciousness mid injection.

This thread isn't about how/if the nembutal method works, it's more about the availability in peru for people who are trying to buy it there.
If it absorbs slower and you drink two bottles of 100ml, do you think that maybe the stomach won't absorb enough to successfully ctb?

Reactions: davidtorez
nemehawk

nemehawk

Mar 8, 2024
If it absorbs slower and you drink two bottles of 100ml, do you think that maybe the stomach won't absorb enough to successfully ctb?
Again:
I am not the first person to try this method, this method is well established and nembutal is known as the holy grail of a peaceful suicide.

Please read the ppeh/pph, all your questions are already answered there.

IMG 6217

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Again:
I am not the first person to try this method, this method is well established and nembutal is known as the holy grail of a peaceful suicide.

Please read the ppeh/pph, all your questions are already answered there.

View attachment 133742
Could I DM you for more information? I'm interested in this method

Last edited:
E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
I have 4 bottles of N with me right now, I was going to drink it last night, but once you look at that liquid, you start questioning a lot of things, you start questioning if it will work and kill you peacefuly, or if it will make you vomit, or if someone will find you before you die... And you will wake up in a hospital with an even worst life.
It's not easy to overcome the fear.

nemehawk

nemehawk

Mar 8, 2024
I have 4 bottles of N with me right now, I was going to drink it last night, but once you look at that liquid, you start questioning a lot of things, you start questioning if it will work and kill you peacefuly, or if it will make you vomit, or if someone will find you before you die... And you will wake up in a hospital with an even worst life.
It's not easy to overcome the fear.
I feel u.
The death is peaceful for sure, you will fall asleep and won't feel anything.
Its the most peaceful way to go compared to any other method.
I also am worried that it will be very hard to drink it, it tastes horrible.

E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
I feel u.
The death is peaceful for sure, you will fall asleep and won't feel anything.
Its the most peaceful way to go compared to any other method.
I also am worried that it will be very hard to drink it, it tastes horrible.
The taste doesn't bother me that much. The problem is my body making me vomit to protect itself against the drug, or people finding me too soon.
In the last 20 years in Australia, there have been more than 500 suicides with N, but more than 700 hospitalizations due to failure attempts. That freaks me out.

nemehawk

nemehawk

Mar 8, 2024
The taste doesn't bother me that much. The problem is my body making me vomit to protect itself against the drug, or people finding me too soon.
In the last 20 years in Australia, there have been more than 500 suicides with N, but more than 700 hospitalizations due to failure attempts. That freaks me out.
Take an antiemetic, can you send me the resource about these attempts?
As far as i know N is very reliable when you're not found within the next 24h.

E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
Take an antiemetic, can you send me the resource about these attempts?
As far as i know N is very reliable when you're not found within the next 24h.
That's the main thing, having privacy for 24hs.
I have meto, I'm pretty sure I can drink 200ml, I just don't know that chances of vomiting while unconscious. A guy in this forum drank 80ml, and was found lying on his vomit 24 hours later by the hotel staff.
I don't have the link of those failed attempts in Australia because I found searching on Google last month, so I don't remember the website.
It doesn't say why those people failed, nor how long after they took N they were found.

nemehawk

nemehawk

Mar 8, 2024
Update:

I changed my plan, i dont have time to travel back to my country.
Also i dont want to risk getting it confiscated.
I booked myself a big suite in a 5 star hotel and will ctb tomorrow night.
I will take 20mg metoclopramide and drink 4 bottles (13g of pentobarbital).
Wish me luck!

Last edited:
E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
Update:

I booked myself a suite in a very nice hotel and will ctb tomorrow night.
I will take 20mg metoclopramide and drink 4 bottles (11g of pentobarbital).
Wish me luck!
That's my plan too, I'm at a 4 stars hotel creating courage to drink 200ml. But the PPH recomends 30mg of metoclopramide, not 20mg.
4 bottles is 13g, not 11g. 11g may not be enough to kill a healthy person. In Switzerland they use 15g, because with less than that, some people took 10 hours to die.

N

notahappygirl

Student
Jun 6, 2023
That's my plan too, I'm at a 4 stars hotel creating courage to drink 200ml. But the PPH recomends 30mg of metoclopramide, not 20mg.
4 bottles is 13g, not 11g. 11g may not be enough to kill a healthy person. In Switzerland they use 15g, because with less than that, some people took 10 hours to die.
Where are you?
Update:

I booked myself a suite in a very nice hotel and will ctb tomorrow night.
I will take 20mg metoclopramide and drink 4 bottles (11g of pentobarbital).
Wish me luck!
Good luck with your attempt! I'll catch the bus next month with my N too!

• Love
nemehawk

nemehawk

Mar 8, 2024
Yeah but taking that much metoclopramide can cause seizures or uncontrolled muscle movements, which i'm scared of.
I have 5 bottles (16.25g) but drinking more always increases the chance of vomiting.

Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
Sure, it's illegal to take the N to other countries. But I know (knew...) several people who did it still successfully without any problems. You could change the label on the bottles for example. Yes, it's always risky and it could fail. Everything can fail, but I guess its worth to try when you need to CTB in your home country for any reasons.

Does anybody know shops for "E" (Pento-Label) in Columbia? I might have my option already, but E is much better. I would prefer to get that. Please let me know by PM, NEVER post any sources here in the thread! I once had a source in columbia, but some asshole contacted the shop and warned them.

thegoldengirls

thegoldengirls

Student
Feb 10, 2024
It seems like survival instinct is a bitch no matter which method one chooses. I was reading an article about a man who panicked 10 minutes after ingesting 20 grams of Nembutal, he told his mom right before he lost consciousness. She performed CPR and call emergency services.
He ended up in ICU intubated, but eventually made a full recovery after a month before being released to a mental health facility.
But if he had not said anything he would have died fairly quickly and peacefully. The article makes no mention of him vomiting prior,just that he lost consciousness at home.
I would hope if I ever took anything, I would not panick. That's why I would take the N right before falling asleep at night, if I could go while I'm preparing to sleep, that that would hopefully curve the SI.
The takeaway of this is that this seems like the way to go, 10 minutes and he lost consciousness.

E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
Yeah but taking that much metoclopramide can cause seizures or uncontrolled muscle movements, which i'm scared of.
I have 5 bottles (16.25g) but drinking more always increases the chance of vomiting.
You should do a test with 30mg to see how your body reacts, if nothing bad happens you can take 30mg before drinking N. I did a test with 30mg and drank 200ml of cachaça which is like Vodka, and I didn't come to close to vomiting.
The book Final Exit recomends 200ml (4 bottles), more than that increases the chances of vomiting, even though I saw two people dying after drinking 250ml (5 bottles)
It seems like survival instinct is a bitch no matter which method one chooses. I was reading an article about a man who panicked 10 minutes after ingesting 20 grams of Nembutal, he told his mom right before he lost consciousness. She performed CPR and call emergency services.
He ended up in ICU intubated, but eventually made a full recovery after a month before being released to a mental health facility.
But if he had not said anything he would have died fairly quickly and peacefully. The article makes no mention of him vomiting prior,just that he lost consciousness at home.
I would hope if I ever took anything, I would not panick. That's why I would take the N right before falling asleep at night, if I could go while I'm preparing to sleep, that that would hopefully curve the SI.
The takeaway of this is that this seems like the way to go, 10 minutes and he lost consciousness.
I saw this guy who took N and called his mother. There's a lot of cases where people took N but were rescued later. Some members of this forum went through that. I would rather drink N in the top of a mountain just to make sure nobody would find me. In a hotel room is scary as hell.

Last edited:
nemehawk

nemehawk

Mar 8, 2024
You should do a test with 30mg to see how your body reacts, if nothing bad happens you can take 30mg before drinking N. I did a test with 30mg and drank 200ml of cachaça which is like Vodka, and I didn't come to close to vomiting.
The book Final Exit recomends 200ml (4 bottles), more than that increases the chances of vomiting, even though I saw two people dying after drinking 250ml (5 bottles)

I saw this guy who took N and called his mother. There's a lot of cases where people took N but were rescued later. Some members of this forum went through that. I would rather drink N in the top of a mountain just to make sure nobody would find me. In a hotel room is scary as hell.
Why is it scary? I think its fairly safe. I booked a few days ahead so they wont bother me because i have to check out.
Also i will put the "Do not disturb" sign on the door.
I'm planning to take it tomorrow in the evening, at night no one will come, thats for sure.
And on the next day they won't come in because i put the sign - what could go wrong?
They will most likely find me after i didn't check out when i should and thats more than 48h after i drank the N.

I also think it's very important where you ctb, it should be a place where you feel safe and comfortable.

Last edited:
H

HerbieHoover

Mar 9, 2024
Good news on being able to get the N. Very curious how you will transport it back to your country (US?). I want to go to Peru to see if I can get it but don't know where I would put it that it won't be discovered in security or customs. Would really suck to fly all the way there, spend the time and money to find, lose it, and get arrested.

E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
A guy in this forum did that, he took 15g of powder N at midnight, went to bad, but woke up in a hospital which costed him 190k usd, because he spent some weeks in coma.

• Aww..
Reactions: rotciv and nemehawk
Status
Not open for further replies.