• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

martinso67

All human rights are important
Feb 5, 2021
Having no legal access to medication like N or something similar that can be used in overdose to end one's life is making the society a inhumane dictatorship.

Government and society does not care if your health is suffering or you eat unhealthy food. Which in the long run with kill you, but in a slow and many times cruel way. Like you would die with cancer, which is in the late stages really painful. I did research into how it is like to die with cancer like lung cancer or pancreatic cancer.

You are half dead in the hospital. Still the physicians and nurses still insisting you need more medication or they say your symptoms are normal and part of the disease.

One depends always on other people, In every decision and aspect of life such as food, knowledge, traveling/transportation, etc. And the worse thing one depends in an asymmetrical way. In a way where the other person you are depending one has more power over you. When for example you need food or to travel. You are depending on other person who is the company owner/seller. He will/can reject you because you have not enough money to pay the required price for the thing you need. But he is not really affected and he can wait for the next "customer", who can afford the thing he is offering. It's worse with employment, which is a life time thing. You don't work for sometime like in school and you are done and graduated.

I wish I could be free from all of this. I wish I could live like in the internet. This cyber world where I am at. Here in this cyber world I can be everything I want and do not depend on other people.

Society and government says they "care" about me. But they do not. They want to keep me somewhat alive to tax or generate money from my existence. Nearly no one asks sincerely why I want to end my life. No one is interested into the reasons. Also the reasons that I want to die are not that life has suffering. Or suffering is higher/worse than joy. One reason is that I am a cog in the machine. That society makes me lazy and makes me conform to be a cog in a machine. Does not allow me to really use and fulfill my potential 100%. If you do not have the luck to be born rich (I am mean multimillionaire or more) and have access to this amount of wealth because of that fact. Then there is 90% chance that you have to work for your life and will not be a self made multi millionaire. Also you pay taxes and the most amount of taxes. They do not nor. If so, a minor amount compared to the taxes you pay and what you are earning.

Please, please, I want to leave this dystopian nightmare which is called "life". WHEN does it end? The 70 years or longer if you are "lucky" that you have to life, which is called life expectancy. It is too long for me.

I can't cope anymore. I want to leave. I also suffer from physical chronical health conditions, which make living the everyday and adulting very difficult. I also fail in some aspects because of that. Which worsen my health conditions. I also I am not able to die a slow death. Where my body deteriorates slowly. I am getting blind, breathing gets difficult, less energy, pain etc.

Thank you to anyone reading this. It means a lot to me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all the awesome people who keep up this board and community. <3

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It's just so disgusting and unacceptable how we are denied the option to die in such a peaceful way even know existing truly is just meaningless suffering. I really wish I had access to Nembutal, it'd be so relieving, I despise this prison like hellish world where humans do all they can to stop others escaping from it even know we are destined for nothing but to die anyway.
For me having access to peaceful suicide would be suffering prevention, it disturbs me how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer in this existence that was always so unnecessary in the first place. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
It's a difficult area. It's very hard to say someone has tried all recovery so when do you allow them to CTB.

Humans are generally quite weak mentally, if suicide was super easy, people would kill themselves in a rage or for stupid reasons.

Most people don't want to die, otherwise they'd have found a way. What we want is to get better.

Governments should invest more in suicide prevention and recovery, not waste time and effort in making suicide easier.

PINKIESISU

PINKIESISU

Apr 21, 2024
Having no legal access to medication like N or something similar that can be used in overdose to end one's life is making the society a inhumane dictatorship.

Government and society does not care if your health is suffering or you eat unhealthy food. Which in the long run with kill you, but in a slow and many times cruel way. Like you would die with cancer, which is in the late stages really painful. I did research into how it is like to die with cancer like lung cancer or pancreatic cancer.

You are half dead in the hospital. Still the physicians and nurses still insisting you need more medication or they say your symptoms are normal and part of the disease.

One depends always on other people, In every decision and aspect of life such as food, knowledge, traveling/transportation, etc. And the worse thing one depends in an asymmetrical way. In a way where the other person you are depending one has more power over you. When for example you need food or to travel. You are depending on other person who is the company owner/seller. He will/can reject you because you have not enough money to pay the required price for the thing you need. But he is not really affected and he can wait for the next "customer", who can afford the thing he is offering. It's worse with employment, which is a life time thing. You don't work for sometime like in school and you are done and graduated.

I wish I could be free from all of this. I wish I could live like in the internet. This cyber world where I am at. Here in this cyber world I can be everything I want and do not depend on other people.

Society and government says they "care" about me. But they do not. They want to keep me somewhat alive to tax or generate money from my existence. Nearly no one asks sincerely why I want to end my life. No one is interested into the reasons. Also the reasons that I want to die are not that life has suffering. Or suffering is higher/worse than joy. One reason is that I am a cog in the machine. That society makes me lazy and makes me conform to be a cog in a machine. Does not allow me to really use and fulfill my potential 100%. If you do not have the luck to be born rich (I am mean multimillionaire or more) and have access to this amount of wealth because of that fact. Then there is 90% chance that you have to work for your life and will not be a self made multi millionaire. Also you pay taxes and the most amount of taxes. They do not nor. If so, a minor amount compared to the taxes you pay and what you are earning.

Please, please, I want to leave this dystopian nightmare which is called "life". WHEN does it end? The 70 years or longer if you are "lucky" that you have to life, which is called life expectancy. It is too long for me.

I can't cope anymore. I want to leave. I also suffer from physical chronical health conditions, which make living the everyday and adulting very difficult. I also fail in some aspects because of that. Which worsen my health conditions. I also I am not able to die a slow death. Where my body deteriorates slowly. I am getting blind, breathing gets difficult, less energy, pain etc.

Thank you to anyone reading this. It means a lot to me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all the awesome people who keep up this board and community. <3
You know we're actually very lucky and I'll tell you why because I couldn't give a fuck about this body I eat what I want I do what I want I don't have any diets I don't have any restrictions I do whatever the fuck I want I'm 50 years old I haven't been to the doctor for 25 fucking years or physical and I don't care every time I experience a physical problem I get excited because I'm like this could be it this could be the end of this worthless shit experience and fucking body but no I always heal right now I'm experiencing the shortness of breath that's been with me for the last couple of weeks and I'm very excited about that hoping that I get a heart attack or something I don't care and that's the true freedom you just don't give a fuck that's exactly where I'm at so we are truly free watching everybody with their stupid diets and their restrictions and listening to doctor's orders I don't have that shit and I never will

Reactions: davidtorez
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
Morphine is deadly in case of overdose.