Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iasbics

May 22, 2019
I think A needs to assure future customers that this will not happen again. I still can't understand how the list of customers and their addresses ended up with the police.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lara Francis
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Exactly. Cops never ever give away details of an investigation. Ever.

They sometimes do, to see if they can get some more information out of you. I have been interrogated before.

I'm sorry this is all happening to you, and that scares me more now. My package got through customs fine too. Fuck. I guess I'm gonna be locked in the loony bin and this will be my first time too. My family is going to take away my laptop, phone and everything. I'm already a prisoner in this world and in my own mind. I'm already a prisoner in this family, and now I will be a bigger prisoner to them. They watch me like a hawk, and now I won't be able to go anywhere.

I was just about to say "JUST FUCKING RUN AND HIDE IT IN THE BASEMENT!" but it looks like I am too late. I'm sorry about you guys. :aw:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot and iasbics
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
I think A needs to assure future customers that this will not happen again. I'm still can't understand how the list of customers and their addresses ended up with the police.
A was bound to be compromised too eventually. I guarantee it, authorities are really going down on this. Especially with the higher suicide rates and N use.

No no sweetie. Do like veterans do. You act nice and comply and exit the hospital with your big bags of pills, then dump most if them in the nearest trashcan. Maybe keep a few just for show, in case they want to monitor your blood levels.
There's a worldwide fentanyl crisis. Don't give up.
I can't do that now. My family is getting involved with the psych dr and will be monitoring everything I do now. They will be monitoring me like a hawk. I'm fucked for the rest of my life.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: littlelady774, Letmego. Please and not_a_robot
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
My family lives with me and N came to post office yesterday afternoon, and I went immediately to get it. Canada Post is letting all law enforcements know the shipment to every law enforcement teams, from the same shopper. The one where they got the list for last month shipments. They mentioned how there is a increase in suicide and especially from this substance. Also, I couldn't have just take N without a proper anti emetics regime and the cops came just before evening. Two of them.

@Ozhertz and @LifeIsNotFun, did the police have a warrant? How did they find the N?

If this is happening, I'm very sorry for you.

I hope people are contacting A and can let us know what his response is.

LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
They sometimes do, to see if they can get some more information out of you. I have been interrogated before.

I was just about to say "JUST FUCKING DO STAT METO AND TAKE IT NOW" but it looks like I am too late. I'm sorry about you guys. :aw:
@Ozhertz and @LifeIsNotFun, did the police have a warrant? How did they find the N?

Yes they had a warrant and they searched through my families home and found it. I tried my best to hide it. This happened after an hour the OP posted. Since then I've had an awful night and hate my life even more now.

• Hugs
Reactions: memento_mori, not_a_robot and jake3d
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I think A needs to assure future customers that this will not happen again. I'm still can't understand how the list of customers and their addresses ended up with the police.
No digital communication is ever 100% secure.

Reactions: jake3d
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Yes they had a warrant and they searched through my families home and found it. I tried my best to hide it. This happened after an hour the OP posted. Since then I've had an awful night and hate my life even more now.

There are still ways out of this. Don't give up. You can even gife life a second chance, who knows how things will turn out for you.

LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
I feel so hopeless right now. It just sucks I had something to stop all my pain, and now it's gone.

• Hugs
Reactions: littlelady774, Slimjim23, Pacco and 2 others
M

Mbound

Experienced
Apr 29, 2019

This is fucking horrifying. Seriously, seriously fucking horrifying.

I am going to make it very clear that I am killing myself LONG BEFORE I planned because of this effort of theirs. Fucking hell. I am so sorry.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Vidar33, Slimjim23, stbdchick and 6 others
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
No digital communication is ever 100% secure.

Some is, but for a limited amount of time. In this case, if I'm not mistaken, it wasn't the digital communication but the paper trail.

• Wow
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
There are still ways out of this. Don't give up. You can even gife life a second chance, who knows how things will turn out for you.
Things are not getting better and my health is getting worse. These meds they will put me on will make my kidneys and liver suffer more. So instead of N, now I will suffer slowly for the rest of my life.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: littlelady774, not_a_robot and Letmego. Please
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
You have an alternative to N. Not exactly flying first class but not a whole world of pain either.

Reactions: littlelady774, not_a_robot, Thorn and 1 other person
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
Some is, but for a limited amount of time. In this case, if I'm not mistaken, it wasn't the digital communication but the paper trail.
The cops know the N comes from US, and they mentioned peaceful pill handbook to me. They seem to be connecting the dots.

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: Letmego. Please and jake3d
I

iasbics

May 22, 2019
Things are not getting better and my health is getting worse. These meds they will put me on will make my kidneys and liver suffer more. So instead of N, now I will suffer slowly for the rest of my life.
I really feel bad for you right now. When I read that you finally got your N, I was so happy as if I got it myself. Don't lose hope. Once you're out of the hospital you could try again. Even travelling to Mexico would be a good option.

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019

You don't think he's in custody too?
I hope not.
I just said in another thread, cops only want media attention. Some cop will be getting a big promotion for prolonging your struggles. They're big fucking heroes.

Reactions: Slimjim23, inconsequential, AutumnEmbers and 1 other person
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
I really feel bad for you right now. When I read that you finally got your N, I was so happy as if I got it myself. Don't lose hope. Once you're out of the hospital you could try again. Even travelling to Mexico would be a good option.
Naw in my current state my family will be monitoring me more now. I'm screwed. This is my second attempt at CTB, and now they are getting serious.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Letmego. Please, jake3d and iasbics
Asacschrader33

Asacschrader33

Student
May 6, 2019
This is a disaster.

Reactions: Slimjim23, inconsequential, AutumnEmbers and 1 other person
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
You don't think he's in custody too?
I hope not.
I just said in another thread, cops only want media attention. Some cop will be getting a big promotion for prolonging your struggles. They're big fucking heroes.
A is most definitely gonna be compromised for this and might stop selling and go into hiding imo.

Reactions: inconsequential and Meretlein
Life+me=error

Life+me=error

Warlock
May 22, 2019
I will not believe a single word until I see prove @LifeIsNotFun

Reactions: Marian, foreverbroken28 and RainAndSadness
I

iasbics

May 22, 2019
@LifeIsNotFun has been here for quite a while. I think he is legitimate. He's got no reason to lie.

Reactions: czarodziej, Slimjim23, inconsequential and 4 others
S

suicideofpeace

Feb 28, 2019
I live in dorm now and i will receive in my real home so there is gap that i can get N.... Fuck

kuddelmuddel23

kuddelmuddel23

Expert Level Tree Farmer
Jun 13, 2019
I don't know about OP, but @LifeIsNotFun is definitely legit and telling the truth.

Reactions: inconsequential, Meretlein and not_a_robot
Asacschrader33

Asacschrader33

Student
May 6, 2019
LifeIsNotFun, but they only have the last month's correct? So if you're outside that window you're safe? I have my n and no cops have come to my door yet

Reactions: iasbics
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
LifeIsNotFun, but they only have the last month's correct? So if you're outside that window you're safe? I have my n and no cops have come to my door yet
Last month, ya. But the cops are connecting the dots. It's scary how much they know when they talked to me.

I don't know about OP, but @LifeIsNotFun is definitely legit and telling the truth.
Thank you. I don't know why people are questioning me.

Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
@LifeIsNotFun dont you think you can worsen your situation by encouraging ctb or do we all think the cops are too dumb to know what ctb means?

Reactions: Soul and Bagger
Life+me=error

Life+me=error

Warlock
May 22, 2019
Words are cheap. Trump talks shit all the time..
Give me prove! Solid prove!

• Hugs
Reactions: RainAndSadness and not_a_robot
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
@LifeIsNotFun dont you think you can worsen your situation by encouraging ctb or do we all think the cops are too dumb to know what ctb means?
No one knows I'm posting here. And the act of CTB'ing isn't a crime. The crime is these donut eating assholes talking something away from us that ends all the pain. If people have N, plan ASAP. Otherwise that dream to CTB peacefully is gone.

• Hugs
Reactions: iasbics and not_a_robot
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
The cops know the N comes from US, and they mentioned peaceful pill handbook to me. They seem to be connecting the dots.

This place has been watched by cops ever since Shawn Shatto's death anyway. But they cannot bust the people who have bought other things that are not illegal, like... umm... rope. I feel relieved that my method of choice is legal.

Reactions: foreverbroken28, littlelady774, inconsequential and 4 others
Status
Not open for further replies.