Status
Not open for further replies.
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
Exactly. Cops never ever give away details of an investigation. Ever.

They wouldn't even tell my other family members details of an investigation surrounding their dead family member because I was the only one to be told.

If they're that anal about some random dead guy, they're that anal about everything.

Reactions: jake3d
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
I know that it's easier said than done, but it will be fine.
First, no proof of a huge leaked list is known.
Second, proton mail is located in Austria so they don't need to comply when the US wants them to (for my understanding). Additionally maybe on the way to his N something got leaked. We don't know where he bought BTC, what traces he left and what happened exactly, whom he told about it and so on. There are so many variables.
I understand your panic, but let's calm this down and wait for some clearance.
You're right, but I just got my N recently, and I can't afford this chance to CTB, and I live with my family. If they find out I did this, they'll kill me and hate me even more. As it is my life is garbage, and they'll make even more hellish. Has anyone tried emailing A?
They wouldn't even tell my other family members details of an investigation surrounding their dead family member because I was the only one to be told.

If they're that anal about some random dead guy, they're that anal about everything.
That's true, they would not disclose anything. Its apart of their job.

Asacschrader33

Asacschrader33

Student
May 6, 2019
A cop would never be like "yo let me tell you everything we're working on right now."

Reactions: jake3d and LifeIsNotFun
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
I just did search of ministry of health, and they are in every country. Maybe the OP is legit, I dunno.

O

Ozhertz

Jul 7, 2019
I'm in Canada.

You're not being trolled and I can't tell you how much I appreciate you kicking me while I'm alone and I'm down. It's really really shitty to do when I'll I was trying to do was warn others so they wouldn't be in the same situation as I am.

Thank you all for being such a wonderful, supportive community

• Love
Reactions: sleepy dog, eve2004, Deleted member 1768 and 2 others
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
A cop would never be like "yo let me tell you everything we're working on right now."

No, dude, they'd totally tell you what's going on so that you can warn everyone else so that their plan doesn't work.

I'm mentally facepalming.

Reactions: Asacschrader33
alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
OP posted a picture of a document that's from the Minister of Health in Ontario. That's Canada. I'm guessing package was intercepted and OP was lied to in hope he/she doesn't order again.

Reactions: Nullm
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
I'm in Canada.

You're not being trolled and I can't tell you how much I appreciate you kicking me while I'm alone and I'm down. It's really really shitty to do when I'll I was trying to do was warn others so they wouldn't be in the same situation as I am.

You have to understand why it's difficult to believe that the police would inform you of key details about their ongoing investigation.

C

Codieb1

Student
Jun 18, 2019
Definitely suspicious, but OP seems legit... Personally I would take it with a grain of salt, but if he's telling the truth, I'm sure we'll hear more about it soon enough.

I’vehadenough

I’vehadenough

Elementalist
Sep 15, 2018
I'm sorry your N got taken away but whats fucked up this is happening now. I ordered 4 weeks ago too. WHAT THE FUCK.

Why would the shipper keep the addresses? Is he that dumb? Wow. I can't afford to go to the psych ward, I just can't.
4 weeks ago? that's a long time, are you sure its even coming

alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
You have to understand why it's difficult to believe that the police would inform you of key details about their ongoing investigation.
I'm guessing package was intercepted and OP was lied to in hope he/she doesn't order again.

inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
I'm guessing package was intercepted and OP was lied to in hope he/she doesn't order again.

This is the only thing that I can assume happened, because police just don't do that. They WOULD, however, lie to you.

LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
How can the OPs package been intercepted? Mine got through customs just fine.

Menschenfeind

Menschenfeind

Jan 25, 2019
I'm in Canada.

This seems hard, if it's true. And isn't very supportive, but you have to understand us too. The lack of detail makes this seem suspicious especially the cop behaviour.

Reactions: inconsequential
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019

My allergy meds got opened by customs the other day. It happens. I had a Pikachu plushie inspected a year or so back too.

Reactions: jake3d and alizee
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
My allergy meds got opened by customs the other day. It happens. I had a Pikachu plushie inspected a year or so back too.
My package was never opened or tampered with. I'm so scared right now, I don't know what to do.

alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
People order drugs all the time and have the order get seized at customs. Packages are randomly searched and sometimes their detection method works. I think it's some type of chemical scanner and where it can pick up liquid inside the package.

inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
People order drugs all the time and have the order get seized at customs. Packages are randomly searched and sometimes their detection method works. I think it's some type of chemical scanner and where it can pick up liquid inside the package.

Density scanners can detect liquids.

Reactions: jake3d and alizee
C

Codieb1

Student
Jun 18, 2019
Op, No one is trying to "kick you down" but surely you must understand why we'd be sceptical, and getting defensive doesn't help believability. Please provide more information if and when you can.

Reactions: jake3d and inconsequential
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
I know that, but I'm legit getting such a bad anxiety attack over this right now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Taylored
alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
I know that, but I'm legit getting such a bad anxiety attack over this right now.
You already received your order? If it's been a couple weeks since then, you're likely in the clear and okay. Customs isn't going to swap your package content with a fake product.

LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
You already received your order? If it's been a couple weeks since then, you're likely in the clear and okay. Customs isn't going to swap your package content with a fake product.
My order came in yesterday, and cleared customs earlier in the week. I picked it up today.

O

Ozhertz

Jul 7, 2019
No, but a cop would tell his buddies why he's in the ER so I could be further humiliated while being talked about as if I wasn't standing three feet away.

No one has to believe me.

I received my shipment about a week and a half ago. It got though customs fine.

• Aww..
Reactions: jake3d
alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
My order came in yesterday, and cleared customs earlier in the week. I picked it up today.
I would play it safe and just stash it somewhere hidden. After a few weeks you're likely not going to have anyone visiting you. The reason I state this is because that's recommended for people buying recreational drugs on the darknet. Completely different then buying N from A but still good to be cautious. I think if customs did know about your package.. you wouldn't have been able to receive it.

LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
I would play it safe and just stash it somewhere hidden. After a few weeks you're likely not going to have anyone visiting you. The reason I state this is because that's recommended for people buying recreational drugs on the darknet. Completely different then buying N from A but still good to be cautious. I think if customs did know about your package.. you wouldn't have been able to receive it.
I dont know where to hide it, as it is I am hiding it from my family. And thats true, if customs knew about my package, I wouldn't have received it.

Reactions: alizee
O

Ozhertz

Jul 7, 2019
I'm really sorry that this is causing you so much anxiety. I posted to warn people so they could take their chance before losing it.

Reactions: not_a_robot
Status
Not open for further replies.