Status
Not open for further replies.
alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
I'm really sorry that this is causing you so much anxiety. I posted to warn people so they could take their chance before losing it.
Did you use proton mail when emailing A?

LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
No, but a cop would tell his buddies why he's in the ER so I could be further humiliated while being talked about as if I wasn't standing three feet away.

No one has to believe me.

I received my shipment about a week and a half ago. It got though customs fine.
I'm sorry this is all happening to you, and that scares me more now. My package got through customs fine too. Fuck. I guess I'm gonna be locked in the loony bin and this will be my first time too. My family is going to take away my laptop, phone and everything. I'm already a prisoner in this world and in my own mind. I'm already a prisoner in this family, and now I will be a bigger prisoner to them. They watch me like a hawk, and now I won't be able to go anywhere.

• Aww..
Reactions: littlelady774
O

Ozhertz

Jul 7, 2019
Op, No one is trying to "kick you down" but surely you must understand why we'd be sceptical, and getting defensive doesn't help believability. Please provide more information if and when you can.
I don't know what more information you need. Tell me and maybe I can provide it

And I've just lost my chance with N - they took it. One of the first things I did when I was alone was login to warn others so yeah, being called a troll was shitty

A

Aliaiactaest

Student
Jun 7, 2019
Did they have a search warrant?

Reactions: jake3d and Soul
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I have the N in my house where should I hide it? And I live with my family, things were going great for my CTB and now this. I'm gonna be in so much shit if my family finds out. Ugh!
Tell them you're a secret junkie and you were using recreationally for a high, now it's gone. Still go to rehab, as bad as psych hold.

Reactions: jake3d, inconsequential and Menschenfeind
O

Ozhertz

Jul 7, 2019
Did you use proton mail when emailing A?
Yes. It doesn't have to do with proton mail. It's the shipper I believe. They referred to someone under investigation and that person had a list of names and addresses. I assumed it was the shipper but I could be wrong.

Reactions: alizee
T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
My order came in yesterday, and cleared customs earlier in the week. I picked it up today.

They can't go back in time and assume. And it does not matter where it came from. If anybody asks, tell them it was fertilizer, and that is it. Just nobody is going to ask.

I'm really sorry that this is causing you so much anxiety. I posted to warn people so they could take their chance before losing it.

This is dangerous in a sense, that it could cause something of a "Jonestown" effect.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 1768
O

Ozhertz

Jul 7, 2019
I'm sorry this is all happening to you, and that scares me more now. My package got through customs fine too. Fuck. I guess I'm gonna be locked in the loony bin and this will be my first time too. My family is going to take away my laptop, phone and everything. I'm already a prisoner in this world and in my own mind. I'm already a prisoner in this family, and now I will be a bigger prisoner to them. They watch me like a hawk, and now I won't be able to go anywhere.
I'm so sorry
They can't go back in time and assume. And it does not matter where it came from. If any body asks, tell them it was fertilizer, and that is it. Just nobody is going to ask.

This is dangerous in a sense, that it could cause something of a "Jonestown" effect.
That wasn't my intent and now I think I shouldn't have posted anything. I'm sorry. If can delete the post, I will

• Aww..
Reactions: Yaalya
C

Codieb1

Student
Jun 18, 2019
Did you admit to anyone it was for suicide? Perhaps you could tell someone it was for sleep medication

alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
Yes. It doesn't have to do with proton mail. It's the shipper I believe. They referred to someone under investigation and that person had a list of names and addresses. I assumed it was the shipper but I could be wrong.
I think people should likely hide their N in that case. I can see officers getting warrants to visit people if the authorities did get a list of mailing addresses from a USA FBI crack down of the shipper.

Reactions: jake3d
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
They can't go back in time and assume. And it does not matter where it came from. If any body asks, tell them it was fertilizer, and that is it. Just nobody is going to ask.
The packaging is done all the same, and if its allegedly from that shipper, then they will put two and two together.
This is so fucked up. I live with my family and its going to be even more fucked up now.

The shipper is an idiot for keeping the addresses. He should have disposed of them immediately after each shipment, if that is the case.

Tell them you're a secret junkie and you were using recreationally for a high, now it's gone. Still go to rehab, as bad as psych hold.
I can't do that, I live at home with my family, and they'll go through my room.

I don't know what more information you need. Tell me and maybe I can provide it

And I've just lost my chance with N - they took it. One of the first things I did when I was alone was login to warn others so yeah, being called a troll was shitty
Well thanks for warning us, but this sucks.

I'm so sorry

That wasn't my intent and now I think I shouldn't have posted anything. I'm sorry. If can delete the post, I will
Don't be sorry, I knew this was bound to happen. Some moron posted about N on reddit, and it had all the info you can imagine.

• Hugs
Reactions: jake3d, not_a_robot and alizee
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
They wouldn't even tell my other family members details of an investigation surrounding their dead family member because I was the only one to be told.

If they're that anal about some random dead guy, they're that anal about everything.
They often have fake conversations in earshot of suspects just to fuck with them, mislead them, make investigation appear big and scary.

OPs Husband probably had a keylogger on her computer or phone (most husbands do) and ratted her out to the cops just to scare the shit out of her.

Reactions: jake3d and alizee
alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
They often have fake conversations in earshot of suspects just to fuck with them, mislead them, make investigation appear big and scary.

OPs Husband probably had a keylogger on her computer or phone (most husbands do) and ratted her out to the cops just to scare the shit out of her.
Yah there is still the chance the cops were BSing about a mailing list being seized.

Reactions: Soul and not_a_robot
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
Yah there is still the chance the cops were BSing about a mailing list being seized.
I like how there are more dangerous things happening, and cops are wasting tax payers money to seize something that will potentially end their suffering? Like there are far more dangerous drugs out there, but no we can't let cattle die, because we need you to feed the system.

Reactions: riverstyx and jake3d
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
I think people should likely hide their N in that case. I can see officers getting warrants to visit people if the authorities did get a list of mailing addresses from a USA FBI crack down of the shipper.
Hide it, or use it? It's not gonna get any easier to ctb *after* they've been caught.

LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
Hide it, or use it? It's not gonna get any easier to ctb *after* they've been caught.
You know how much planning goes into Ctb for N? It's not like you can just use it in a blink of an eye.

Reactions: not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
I like how there are more dangerous things happening, and cops are wasting tax payers money to seize something that will potentially end their suffering? Like there are far more dangerous drugs out there, but no we can't let cattle die, because we need you to feed the system.
In America cops don't really try to keep suicidal people alive. Once police become involved, they are more than happy to just shoot us on sight.

Reactions: Nova, jake3d and alizee
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
In America cops don't really try to keep suicidal people alive. Once police become involved, they are more than happy to just shoot us on sight.
Yea I know, but the OP is from Canada.

Reactions: alizee and not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
You know how much planning goes into Ctb for N? It's not like you can just use it in a blink of an eye.
oh, right, sorry, forgot the antiemetic thing.

S

SerenitySeeker

Jun 28, 2019
So if the shipper has been compromised. What the hell does this mean for shipment starting tomorrow and after that. This is a mess.

Asacschrader33

Asacschrader33

Student
May 6, 2019
Fuckin' pigs.

Reactions: littlelady774, jake3d and not_a_robot
alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
Canada police are actually nice in the sense they don't want to kill anyone unless it's grossly necessary. USA is a hell hole on earth sadly.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: jake3d and not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
Well not much point posting this here because this site will be monitored too if this is happening, but those of you who want to at least try to preserve your N might want to hurry up and put it in a different bottle if you can't change label convincingly. Exposure to air may degrade it but, at least you'd still have it for sleep.

LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
A is an idiot for using a shipper who keeps his fucking shipment details in a list format, if that is the case. He should have disposed of all the shipment lists after each package was sent out. I sent A an email to ask about all of this and I hope he responds.

Reactions: jake3d and alizee
alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
Well not much point posting this here because this site will be monitored too if this is happening, but those of you who want to at least try to preserve your N might want to hurry up and put it in a different bottle if you can't change label convincingly. Exposure to air may degrade it but, at least you'd still have it for sleep.
I think buying a water bottle that's not see through and placing the unopened N-bottles inside; and filling with water would be a good hiding place.

Reactions: Ssrejisser and not_a_robot
T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
A is an idiot for using a shipper who keeps his fucking shipment details in a list format, if that is the case. He should have disposed of all the shipment lists after each package was sent out. I sent A an email to ask about all of this and I hope he responds.

If he is compromised, he no longer has control over that, or any of his email accounts.

Reactions: Deleted member 1768 and jake3d
alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
Another question I hope you can answer is did you pay extra for the faster shipping method.

Reactions: not_a_robot
alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
Yes, I paid extra for the 'private courier'
Wow, I hate life so much. I'm in Canada as well but I held back ordering last week. I guess it saved me money but I'm now doubtful for how long it will take to have that shipping method replaced if not ever.

M

Mbound

Experienced
Apr 29, 2019
Yes, I paid extra for the 'private courier'

You said it's only anyone who ordered in the last month? Fuck. People are calling you a troll because that's honestly what we're hoping. If you're not, I am incredibly sorry this happened to you and incredibly scared for myself and others.

Reactions: not_a_robot, alizee and Meretlein
Status
Not open for further replies.