Status
Not open for further replies.
Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
Didn't one of the long term posters here say she was taken to hospital against her will this morning. Is Canadian but in a different Provance than OP
Sorry no idea who you are talking about?

J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
Yup, full panic mode. Not so much for the N itself, just them coming to my place.

I think someone here had the right idea, just get a locker somewhere and pay cash.

Please don't tell people to CTB earlier because of this though. If there's any hope at all or you don't want to rush it, don't do it just to beat the clock on a confiscation.

• Hugs
Reactions: Darkdreamer001, lilyeehaw, stbdchick and 2 others
T

Throwaway8675309

As each day grows the reasons to die does as well.
Apr 29, 2019
Ok i officially call bullshit on this i live in ontario and have N i got about 6 weeks ago. I also dealt with the cops a couple of weeks ago. Your facts actually match perfectly with mine.

1. how did someone join, order from A and receive in a week?
2. Someone is here running a scam trying to make A look unreliable. this thread shows someone fake is here offering it cheaper...wouldn't the OPs thread scare people off A?
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/am-i-getting-scammed-n.19312/
3. form isn't difficult to access or print
4. The cops were at my house a month ago the same ontario police you would have dealt with. one of my friends called a wellness check on me, they can't just come in with nothing and seize anything.
5. A has been doing this a super long time with many scares like this, i just don't see any proof besides something that anyone with access to a printer can create.

I'm not worried in the slightest. None of the ontario people here i PM with have had any issues and have received N recently.
How long did it take you to get it after you ordered it? I live in western Canada so.. Also what should I say if the cops do come? I doubt they would believe what I say about someone have my name and address ordering N? Sorry I'm just confused.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
So person 1 ended up here:
in under a week they got their N and had it seized and ended up in the hospital with a form that is printable online. Then They dissapear. Someone subsequently posts a scam with the same forms.

Person 2:
comes in saying the cops are involved in something the RCMP would handle here in Canada, they took the N without a warrant, this person got into their police car, saw a computer that always has a privacy screen with a bunch of names of all these people...so A sold N to all these people in the same town in all of north america?

Yesterday someone started offering N for $100 it's in a thread someone posted i linked in this thread earlier, discrediting A sounds like the goal to me.

Im pretty certain anyone here who is real would post proof if they have been asked to several times. i mean they care enough to warn us but not enough to take a simple pic?

I hate coming in on this hard because it sounds callous but if even one person here takes N before they are ready to, they need to look at this realistically. Is it a good idea to kill yourself sooner over the word of someone who has been here 6 weeks total and you do not know at all?

Hide it. A will confirm soon enough.

Sensible response.

Too many inconsistencies and strange coincidences to be convincing.

Solid evidence required, and corroboration from other sources.

Nevertheless, some sort of action against the importing of Nembutal does seem likely at some stage in the game, given that the process and sources are widely known. There have been accurate newspaper reports and articles about it for about five or six years now. It's not "our little secret" by any stretch of the imagination.

Reactions: Marian, inconsequential and jake3d
Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
I never had my phone confiscated? What's the point of doing that anyway?
I have only charger confiscated when involuntarily committed...it varies depending on the hospital you are in...the chargers were in the nurse's room and they were charging your phone for you...

Reactions: jake3d and Kikoo Loool
W

whereisfreedom

Student
Feb 3, 2019
So it seems there are only 2 secure ways to get N.
- Switzerland
or
- Vacation in one of the countries in South America where you can get N.
But who the fuck wants to die in a foreign country?
I personally do not want to die in a foreign country, in a room where other people died before me (Switzerland) or in a hotel in South America.

Reactions: deathenvoy and suicideofpeace
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Life is hard posted she was taken to hospital and given sedative. Couple pages back
Are you asking us to summarize the thread for you?

S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
- Switzerland
or
I personally do not want to die in a foreign country, in a room where other people died before me (Switzerland) or in a hotel in South America.

Both options require a lot of money too.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
- Switzerland
or
I would love to ctb in a foreign country, I would just be afraid I might want to live. Bring an airbed if you're worried about the bed. A nice new bed to die on.

Reactions: Ruffian, inconsequential and Kikoo Loool
W

whereisfreedom

Student
Feb 3, 2019
Both options require a lot of money too.
yeah, switzerland method almost 10.000 dollar and you don't even know if you can get the greenlight from the doc.
And south america method +-2000-6000 Dollar?

What a shit.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019

Having thought up the means to make it look like another stupid accident which I am rather famous for, I certainly would want to die in a foreign country.

Reactions: Ruffian, inconsequential and not_a_robot
S

suicideofpeace

Feb 28, 2019
I am member of DIGNITAS but hard to get green light by Depression

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Ruffian, Darkdreamer001 and alfie
riverstyx

riverstyx

Experienced
May 31, 2019
I don't know if I believe this story. I'll just have to wait and see. In the meantime people should observe the following advice when they intend to break the law online:

- Encrypt everything, your hard drive, your passwords, your bitcoin wallet, use strong sensible passwords that are not crackable with a dumb brute force attack, that means a completely random password with 30-40 characters, a mix of big and small letters, numbers and some special characters like !#-_, use veracrypt or luks if you're on Linux, and keepass for password management

- Securely delete all correspondence with your supplier after the deal is done, use protonmail and gpg, the supplier should of course never keep customer information either

- Use TOR to somewhat hide your IP address, TOR isn't perfect but it's better than nothing

- When you receive the product your should either not open it for a few days for plausible deniability, or you should hide it straight away, hide it somewhere it won't be discovered, I would suggest somewhere in nature or another secluded space the police will never ever think about searching

- Play dumb and deny everything, chances are the police will just drop the case if they have to run an expensive and time consuming investigation, this depends on how easy the police have access to evidence like the products itself

- If you're buying bitcoin you could use https://bisq.network/ which is an decentralized exchange where you can get BTC for fiat currency, if buying from an exchange like coinbase be aware that you have to disclose your identity and a trail of bitcoin transactions can be established and linked to you, I would recommend wasabi wallet which has coin mixing, which tries to anonymize your coins, and it uses TOR by default to hide your IP

Have I forgotten something? Please add to this list if you like.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkdreamer001, Marian, Lara Francis and 4 others
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
Locking this thread now. Anyone who has more info can message one of the mods.

Reactions: Kjo, iasbics, inconsequential and 4 others
Status
Not open for further replies.