Status
Not open for further replies.
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
For those of us who have the luxury of keeping different methods on hand for a long time without being discovered, it is normal to think like you do. For some it may be the difference between spending the rest of their human days in misery and a dignified death.

I understand, but that doesn't mean it's prudent to tell people to hurry up and CTB. It's against the rules of the forum and also against the law in some states if the person then c's the b.

Reactions: Marian, Tortured_empath, not_a_robot and 1 other person
dolphin2.0

dolphin2.0

swimmin' with the fishes
Jul 11, 2019
Hi guys, what to do if police show up? Deny the N? Just tell them and hand it over?

Also, was it only the past month that was released? Am I ok if I ordered in May?

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Hi guys, what to do if police show up? Deny the N? Just tell them and hand it over?

I wouldn't hand them over anything. If they want to seize your N, it's their job to find it.

Reactions: inconsequential, kuddelmuddel23, Soul and 1 other person
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
Many, many strange things about this story.
I'm far from being convinced.

Reactions: Marian, crimea_river, color_me_gone and 2 others
dolphin2.0

dolphin2.0

swimmin' with the fishes
Jul 11, 2019
From the data we have now, yes.
Ok, I'm planning on CTBing this week. If I'm not able to do it then, then I don't care if the police seize it bc then there is something keeping me alive. Now or never.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Bagger, Kikoo Loool and Soul
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019

Also, was it only the past month that was released? Am I ok if I ordered in May?

I think you barely made it.

dolphin2.0

dolphin2.0

swimmin' with the fishes
Jul 11, 2019
Ok, how does this sound:
I'm going to try to hide it as elaborately as possible. If the cops come, could I tell them that I ordered it because I'm mentally ill, but threw it out because I'm trying to get better? I would still be willing to go to the psych ward if that makes them feel better about the situation .. I just need to keep my N. Fuck I was going to do this last week, THI S IS A SIGN THAT I SHOULD HAVE JUST DONE IT

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Hide it well, never admit to buying anything. If they keep pestering you claim to have been a victim of identity fraud. If they ask you why you didn't report it, THEN play the mentally ill card.

• Hugs
Reactions: littlelady774, RainAndSadness, kuddelmuddel23 and 2 others
dolphin2.0

dolphin2.0

swimmin' with the fishes
Jul 11, 2019
I'm terrified. Now my last days on earth will be me constantly checking my window out of paranoia that the police are gonna ransack my house.
I can only CTB next weekend ... don't have a time interval to take N otherwise

D

deathenvoy

Experienced
Mar 29, 2019
Scarry stuff. Thank God I have ordered it in May.

dolphin2.0

dolphin2.0

swimmin' with the fishes
Jul 11, 2019
Ok I'm CTBing within the next few days. Will start up Meto again. If this is the right decision, then I can do it now, I shouldn't be waiting around.

Going to hide it as well as possible, but crossing my fingers that I'm safe because I ordered in May.

• Hugs
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
Ok, how does this sound:
I'm going to try to hide it as elaborately as possible. If the cops come, could I tell them that I ordered it because I'm mentally ill, but threw it out because I'm trying to get better? I would still be willing to go to the psych ward if that makes them feel better about the situation .. I just need to keep my N. Fuck I was going to do this last week, THI S IS A SIGN THAT I SHOULD HAVE JUST DONE IT
I think it would be best to deny having N. However, I doubt cops would come for a so small amount.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
How did they ascertain that?

I'm thinking of any next people on the list who could be helped by more details of the procedure. Can you relate what they said when you opened the door? They showed you a search warrant - did it specify what they were looking for? Did they ask you why you had it?

What if I had no idea why I got a surprise gift of a couple of bottles of whatever it's disguised as? I have a lot of international friends and we sometimes exchange gifts.
They'd still take it away for testing but would have no grounds for incarcerating me unless they charged me with importing it, after some interrogation and me calling a lawyer in.

Bump.
Serious bump.
We're being told they confiscated a diguised bottle or two and have no actual evidence that it isn't what it says on the label, and that they incarcerated two people without any hearing on the basis of ... what? Even a confession needs to be properly recorded and signed.

Please people, don't panic.
Contacting A and the PPH publishers and waiting for their response seems the only sensible thing to do.

Reactions: crimea_river, color_me_gone, stbdchick and 4 others
dolphin2.0

dolphin2.0

swimmin' with the fishes
Jul 11, 2019
I think it would be best to deny having N. However, I doubt cops would come for a so small amount.
I'm not sure denying it is a good idea as I live with my mother who knows I'm mentally ill... I'm worried she might say otherwise to convince the cops to lock me up.

• Wow
Reactions: Kikoo Loool
Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
So person 1 ended up here:
in under a week they got their N and had it seized and ended up in the hospital with a form that is printable online. Then They dissapear. Someone subsequently posts a scam with the same forms.

Person 2:
comes in saying the cops are involved in something the RCMP would handle here in Canada, they took the N without a warrant, this person got into their police car, saw a computer that always has a privacy screen with a bunch of names of all these people...so A sold N to all these people, in the same month, in the same town in all of north america?

Yesterday someone started offering N for $100 it's in a thread someone posted i linked in this thread earlier, discrediting A sounds like the goal to me.

Im pretty certain anyone here who is real would post proof if they have been asked to several times. i mean they care enough to warn us but not enough to take a simple pic?

I hate coming in on this hard because it sounds callous but if even one person here takes N before they are ready to, they need to look at this realistically. Is it a good idea to kill yourself sooner over the word of someone who has been here 6 weeks total and you do not know at all?

Hide it. A will confirm soon enough.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: omoidarui, Marian, littlelady774 and 11 others
R

rata1

Arcanist
May 8, 2019
jake3d said:
This place has been watched by cops ever since Shawn Shatto's death anyway.
Do we know this for sure or just a speculation?
We don't know anything without proof! But seen the nature of our discussionswe have to assume that this forum is being watched! this is called prudence or "reason"!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: inconsequential, Soul and jake3d
dolphin2.0

dolphin2.0

swimmin' with the fishes
Jul 11, 2019
Can one of the people visited by the cops explain how detailed their search was?

S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Ok, how does this sound:

How about digging a hole in the ground somewhere away from your home and putting in there for a week or something?

dolphin2.0

dolphin2.0

swimmin' with the fishes
Jul 11, 2019
Regardless of whether this is fake or not, I think it's a good wake up call - if you have your N, what are you waiting for? Don't live on the precipice of life.

• Aww..
Reactions: Soul, Meretlein, jake3d and 1 other person
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Can one of the people visited by the cops explain how detailed their search was?
Yeah since the cellphones are so easily available in the psych ward....

Reactions: stbdchick and ddutch
dolphin2.0

dolphin2.0

swimmin' with the fishes
Jul 11, 2019
Yeah since the cellphones are so easily available in the psych ward....

You're right. Sorry, I'm very panicky right now. I'm set on CTBing soon and have a limited amount of Meto so this is really throwing a wrench in my plans.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool
dolphin2.0

dolphin2.0

swimmin' with the fishes
Jul 11, 2019
How about digging a hole in the ground somewhere away from your home and putting in there for a week or something?
what about a rental locker at a gym? pay in cash

Reactions: stbdchick
W

whereisfreedom

Student
Feb 3, 2019
I had many years a house search because of other things (not drugs or N).
If you deny they search your apartment/house for the stuff and if they find something suspicious they will penetrate you with questions and they will say things like 'we know this and that [for example a telephone number or whatever]'.
They want make you nervous and build up pressure so you can to admit.

Best thing is to be silent or say ''I don't have anything to say & I am against a house search''. However they will do a house search.
I would vacuum the N bottles and bury the stuff or ask a friend (who is not suicidal but trustworthy and has a safe) to take it for at least 3 months. But I would say to the friend what the stuff is. Not that he accidentally takes it.

Encrypt your harddrives with VeraCrypt. If you want to delete your harddrive there is a tool: DBAN
If you want to save your private stuff before deleting or encrypting or confiscation of your computer you can use dropbox with Cryptomator.

And use next time: Wasabi Wallet for BTC-transaction. It will anonymize your bitcoin transactions.
But Wasabi Wallet need minimum of bitcoins to work. Today it is approximately 1000 dollar.
It's opensource.
Or you take only Bitcoin Mixer like Bitcoin Fog. It's not opensource and is only accessible from Tor Browser.

Last edited:
Reactions: BobMorane, throwaway_2620 and rata1
S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
what about a rental locker at a gym? pay in cash

Something like that. I don't think you are in the danger zone though, but you could store in outside your home until the storm calmes down.. It's what I would do anyway rather than doing something impulsive.

dolphin2.0

dolphin2.0

swimmin' with the fishes
Jul 11, 2019
Something like that. I don't think you are in the danger zone though, but you could store in outside your home until the storm calmes down.. It's what I would do anyway rather than doing something impulsive.
I'm going to go through with it soon because this whole thing has made me realized that I'm waiting around for no reason. I will keep it outside the house though for the time being.

Sirius

Sirius

Student
Jul 10, 2019
So person 1 ended up here:
in under a week they got their N and had it seized and ended up in the hospital with a form that is printable online. Then They dissapear. Someone subsequently posts a scam with the same forms.

Person 2:
comes in saying the cops are involved in something the RCMP would handle here in Canada, they took the N without a warrant, this person got into their police car, saw a computer that always has a privacy screen with a bunch of names of all these people...so A sold N to all these people in the same town in all of north america?

Yesterday someone started offering N for $100 it's in a thread someone posted i kinked in this thread earlier, discrediting A sounds like the goal to me.

Im pretty certain anyone here who is real would post proof if they have been asked to several times. i mean they care enough to warn us but not enough to take a simple pic?

I hate coming in on this hard because it sounds callous but if even one person here takes N before they are ready to, they need to look at this realistically. Is it a good idea to kill yourself sooner over the word of someone who has been here 6 weeks total and you do not know at all?

Hide it. A will confirm soon enough.
Didn't one of the long term posters here say she was taken to hospital against her will this morning. Is Canadian but in a different Provance than OP

Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
You're right. Sorry, I'm very panicky right now. I'm set on CTBing soon and have a limited amount of Meto so this is really throwing a wrench in my plans.
Don't be afraid, it's normal to panick. Just don't try to ctb for the moment, it's the best way to fail and being really jailed in a psych ward.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001
Status
Not open for further replies.