Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
People get sold fent instead of heroin and xanax all the time and they die from it. Fent is like 1000x more common than N. Fent kills people. It is clear to me that someone tipped them off on this.

Reactions: inconsequential and Taylored
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
They have a huge list of all the people that ordered in the last month. All respective country law enforcements have been informed.

The police told you all this? Is that considered normal, to tell a perp (or whatever you're considered) all about the investigation, let you see the list of addresses, etc?

Have they charged you with something? Or just brought you to be evaluated? Is it the same hospital that the OP is in?

Reactions: foreverbroken28
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
The police told you all this? Is that considered normal, to tell a perp (or whatever you're considered) all about the investigation, let you see the list of addresses, etc?

I have answered that a little while back. Yes, they sometimes do this to get more information from you OR to see how you react (maybe you panic and rat on the person further up the chain). Source: I have been interrogated by police twice.

Reactions: CelestialSky and not_a_robot
S

saomao

Student
Jun 12, 2019
Anyone else outside US had any problems yet?

Reactions: Taylored
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
They have a huge list of all the people that ordered in the last month. All respective country law enforcements have been informed.

In my country that report was lost, for sure.

A question?.
If I asked it past month and I received this month.

Will be two reports?.
o maybe three?. because here we are on holidays.

very funny.

Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
Suicide will forever be a whack a mole game. One of our moles just got whacked but we still have other peaceful ctb methods.

Reactions: stbdchick, inconsequential, anna-morphosis and 2 others
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019

Have they charged you with something? Or just brought you to be evaluated? Is it the same hospital that the OP is in?
I am not in the same province as OP. In another province. Yes, the cops explained that it's a widespread investigation going on. Anyone that ordered in the last month will be on that mailing list, and all law enforcements in the respective countries have been notified.

Sirius

Sirius

Student
Jul 10, 2019
Anyone have contact with the PPH people? They seem well informed

Reactions: ddutch
Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
I am not in the same province as OP. In another province. Yes, the cops explained that it's a widespread investigation going on. Anyone that ordered in the last month will be on that mailing list, and all law enforcements in the respective countries have been notified.

Sorry about confusing your locations.
Have you been charged with anything? Or have they indicated that they plan to charge you?

I have answered that a little while back. Yes, they sometimes do this to get more information from you OR to see how you react (maybe you panic and rat on the person further up the chain). Source: I have been interrogated by police twice.

Okay, but did this happen right in the police car?
I've been arrested in various countries (never Canada and never for importing N) but the procedures were real different from what's being described.

Reactions: not_a_robot
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
Sorry about confusing your locations.
Have you been charged with anything? Or have they indicated that they plan to charge you?
. They are not charging me because I was gonna CTB and took me to psych ward right away.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meretlein and ddutch
S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
So this this mean that ordering N from A is a no go from now on?

S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
If you have N plan immediately and take it ASAP. Do the proper anti emetics regime, and fast at least 8 hours before taking it.

Isn't it against forum rules to directly encourage someone to CBT?

Reactions: omoidarui, Marian, inconsequential and 3 others
Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
. They are not charging me because I was gonna CTB and took me to psych ward right away.

How did they ascertain that?

I'm thinking of any next people on the list who could be helped by more details of the procedure. Can you relate what they said when you opened the door? They showed you a search warrant - did it specify what they were looking for? Did they ask you why you had it?

What if I had no idea why I got a surprise gift of a couple of bottles of whatever it's disguised as? I have a lot of international friends and we sometimes exchange gifts.
They'd still take it away but would have no grounds for incarcerating me unless they charged me with importing it, after some interrogation and me calling a lawyer in.

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot and jake3d
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I thought they'd be tight lipped too but you're right. They call it 'fishing' you for info. They tell you a little of what they know to try to bait you into giving up more. Maybe even tease you with slightly erroneous info, to trick you into correcting them, thereby admitting what you know.
People are so creepy. Huge reason to ctb, to get away from them.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: littlelady774, inconsequential, intheend and 1 other person
Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
A few clarification questions

1.Cops have a privacy screen on their laptops, you cannot see from behind or beside it...did you see the list or did they say that was what they were looking at?
2. One month was outted, how much could that be in north america that this particular courier deals with? A couple hundred? And of those couple hundred a whole bunch happen to be in one remote area of Canada that the cops head to visit next?
3. Did they have a warrant? they can't take anything without one.
4. By the way the canadian postal service falls under the RCMP not the provincial police.

Last edited:
Reactions: not_a_robot, inconsequential, rata1 and 2 others
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
Isn't it against forum rules to directly encourage someone to CBT?
It's their choice. This is for people who ordered in the last month, and either they get their N taken away, and end up in the hospital like me. It's their choice. People have invested so much, and they will let it all be thrown Away? Please.

Anyway, they just gave me a sedative and I'm going to sleep. Good night.

• Hugs
Reactions: spanishguy22, jake3d and Taylored
S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
It's their choice. This is for people who ordered in the last month, and either they get their N taken away, and end up in the hospital like me. It's their choice. People have invested so much, and they will let it all be thrown Away? Please.

Anyway, they just gave me a sedative and I'm going to sleep. Good night.

I'm just saying that a lot people get a method like N so they can rest peacefully that they have a painless and effective way to go IF and WHEN it feels right. Encouraging people to hurry up and kill themselves while they have the chance for me reeks to much ofa suicide cult.

Reactions: Marian, stbdchick, Tortured_empath and 2 others
S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
You take the blue pill, you go to jail or psych ward. You take the red pill, you exit the Matrix.

I still don't feel it's right to say "hurry up do it now!". One can get out of psyc wards fairly quickly if you just say that you're not suicidal anymore and want to live. Psyc wards are often full of traffick. They don't want to keep people in there any longer than necessary. Jail is another scenario all together.

Reactions: inconsequential and Soul
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
For those of us who have the luxury of keeping different methods on hand for a long time without being discovered, it is normal to think like you do. For some it may be the difference between spending the rest of their human days in misery and a dignified death.

Reactions: stbdchick, inconsequential, not_a_robot and 1 other person
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
For those of us who have the luxury of keeping different methods on hand for a long time without being discovered, it is normal to think like you do. For some it may be the difference between spending the rest of their human days in misery and a dignified death.
This story is still too unconfirmed to rush anything. I hope nobody does.

Reactions: stbdchick, inconsequential, jake3d and 1 other person
S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019

It's still against law and forums to rules to directly encourage people to kill themselves.

Reactions: Tortured_empath, inconsequential and Soul
Status
Not open for further replies.