Status
Not open for further replies.
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
This place has been watched by cops ever since Shawn Shatto's death anyway. But they cannot bust the people who have bought other things that are not illegal, like... umm... rope. I feel relieved that my method of choice is legal.
They mentioned SN to me too.

• Wow
Reactions: littlelady774 and iasbics
Life+me=error

Life+me=error

Warlock
May 22, 2019
This thread is total bullshit until proven otherwise!

Reactions: omoidarui, foreverbroken28 and RainAndSadness
kuddelmuddel23

kuddelmuddel23

Expert Level Tree Farmer
Jun 13, 2019
Why would I trust a "trusted" ONLINE user
You don't have to. Nobody has to. First I thought the same when OP created this thread. But I have exchanged almost 200 private messages with @LifeIsNotFun and we know each other for a (at least for this forum) long period of time. And I have no reason to believe he's lying here.

Reactions: Letmego. Please, Mbound and Taylored
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
A is most definitely gonna be compromised for this and might stop selling and go into hiding imo.
Such open access to the site was bound to invite this though. We knew they were looking for legal violations. It was reckless.
No one knows I'm posting here. And the act of CTB'ing isn't a crime. The crime is these donut eating assholes talking something away from us that ends all the pain. If people have N, plan ASAP. Otherwise that dream to CTB peacefully is gone.
It would be morbidly hilarious if the police attention, instead of preventing suicide, caused everyone on the list to ctb immediately in protest. That would certainly change the tone of media coverage from "Heroic Suicide Prevention" to "Woops We Made A Bunch Of People CTB by trying to steal their peaceful method."

Not advocating this btw, I actually want you all to have as much time on earth as you can stand, because your morbid death-energy comforts me.

Reactions: littlelady774, inconsequential, Mbound and 3 others
that_guy2611

that_guy2611

Student
Mar 17, 2018
How about we all shut the fuck up until someone hears back from A or reads something on the pph forums ?

• Hugs
Reactions: foreverbroken28, littlelady774, crimea_river and 6 others
Life+me=error

Life+me=error

Warlock
May 22, 2019
You don't have to. Nobody has to. First I thought the same when OP created this thread. But I have exchanged almost 200 private messages with @LifeIsNotFun and we know each other for a (at least for this forum) long period of time. And I have no reason to believe he's lying here.
Maybe I should start to befriend you and after 200 messages I might ask you for a large sum of money for my sick mother.

• Hmph!
Reactions: kuddelmuddel23
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
The cops know the N comes from US, and they mentioned peaceful pill handbook to me. They seem to be connecting the dots.

I don't understand what you mean by "the N comes from US". Do you mean the United States or "us" as in ... what, the internet?

Also, A disguises N. How did the police recognise it? (Please don't specify how it's disguised.)

I'm sorry to seem dubious while you say you're going through something terrible, but obviously a lot of people may do dire things if this is true, so due diligence is warranted.

Reactions: not_a_robot
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
I don't understand what you mean by "the N comes from US". Do you mean the United States or "us" as in ... what, the internet?

Also, A disguises N. How did the police recognise it? (Please don't specify how it's disguised.)

I think they're talking about the USA. Shipments to Canada likely go thru there. I know about the disguise, it's been talked about some on chat. It is a decent disguise but it can still be recognized.

Reactions: Taylored
Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
They mentioned SN to me too.
Where in canada are you? Im in toronto.

I am sorry to say it but you showed up after that mom said she'd take down this place.

If it's true proof please, if the shoe was on the other foot it would be the same, you'd ask me the same. I truly am sorry to have to say it, but no one can say anyone here is legit period. None of us know each other in real life or even more then a couple of months.

Im in the same position in canada so i regret having to say it but i need to be sure.

And if this is true that would mean anyone in canada is screwed. All the orders came via canada post so all they would have to do is run anything that shipped from that person wouldn't they? I threw the box out, maybe they listed something random as the return address.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
Oh shit. Everybody's fighting.
This is more Eclipse bullshit!
Fucking moon!

• Aww..
Reactions: inconsequential, kuddelmuddel23, jake3d and 1 other person
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Do we know this for sure or just a speculation?

Well, Shawn's mother definitely contacted both the police and the media so it is very likely that this place has been watched since. A's operation is small scale, they would not normally bother with something like this, especially when there's all the heroin and fent and fake xanax going on.

Reactions: Meretlein
T

Taylored

I've figured it out
Sep 20, 2018
Moderators are really going to love this one when they awaken,

Reactions: littlelady774, inconsequential, RainAndSadness and 6 others
D

ddutch

Done with life
Oct 28, 2018
Do we know this for sure or just a speculation?

For sure the police watch this place because they are aware of a dealer who sales N. Thats why their are laws for buying or importing N

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
Moderators are really going to love this one when they awaken,
One major Bugaboo of moderating a forum is people creating multiple accounts, they argue with themselves, support themselves...
I hope I'm wrong but I also hope I'm right, I don't know what to think....
I hope everybody stays safe for now.
That's your decision alone, keep living In a bubble. Once it pops, don't say I didn't warn you.
Two users have posted photos from inside a hospital tonight. You two.

Edit: wait, shit, not those two, I looked at this thread so long I forgot who said what.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: inconsequential, jake3d, kuddelmuddel23 and 1 other person
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
Where in canada are you? Im in toronto.

I am sorry to say it but you showed up after that mom said she'd take down this place.

If it's true proof please, if the shoe was on the other foot it would be the same, you'd ask me the same. I truly am sorry to have to say it, but no one can say anyone here is legit period. None of us know each other in real life or even more then a couple of months.

Im in the same position in canada so i regret having to say it but i need to be sure.

And if this is true that would mean anyone in canada is screwed. All the orders came via canada post so all they would have to do is run anything that shipped from that person wouldn't they? I threw the box out, maybe they listed something random as the return address.
The cops had all the addresses right on their computer of all the people that ordered in my area. Right in the cop car itself, after they got me they went after someone else.

• Wow
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019

I'm sorry to seem dubious while you say you're going through something terrible, but obviously a lot of people may do dire things if this is true, so due diligence is warranted.
The cops know of the details about the package and how it's changed.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
The cops know of the details about the package and how it's changed.

Using the same disguise for such a long length of time, it was bound to happen anyway. I have sent something disguised once. It went right thru no problem, but I sure as hell won't be doing it again.

LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
I assume the police only know about people who've ordered? (dumb question I know just want clarity)
They have a huge list of all the people that ordered in the last month. All respective country law enforcements have been informed.

LifeIsACurse

LifeIsACurse

Jun 24, 2019
This is really fucked up. Ozhertz and LifeIsNotFun, I'm sorry you both were affected.

Reactions: sólstafir and AutumnEmbers
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
This is really fucked up. Ozhertz and LifeIsNotFun, I'm sorry you both were affected.
It's ok. It is what it is, I knew it was bound to happen. Sigh.

• Hugs
Reactions: sólstafir, not_a_robot and LifeIsACurse
Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
Well, Shawn's mother definitely contacted both the police and the media so it is very likely that this place has been watched since. A's operation is small scale, they would not normally bother with something like this, especially when there's all the heroin and fent and fake xanax going on.

Well, maybe they(the cops) ignored Shawn's mother....I wonder if we are not lulling ourselves into false sense of security that this place is being watched so if they want to charge anybody they would do already...

Ppl use heroin, xanax recreationally - dont know about fent...but death is more serious dont you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.