Status
Not open for further replies.
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
Everyone hide your nembutal if you have it.

If the cops try to search you, ask for a warrant.

Reactions: Lara Francis, Taylored, Circles and 1 other person
S

SerenitySeeker

Jun 28, 2019
I'm more inclined to believe the OP is being truthful. I read this a few days ago didn't think much of it but add that to this happening, it's enough to be believable.. especially with timing.

Attachments

• 5C208849-7B10-425E-855F-9CC2DF971343.jpeg
    5C208849-7B10-425E-855F-9CC2DF971343.jpeg
    25.4 KB · Views: 399
T

Throwaway8675309

As each day grows the reasons to die does as well.
Apr 29, 2019
I'm in Canada and placed my order on the 28th. I'll probably (If I don't forget) make a post if I recieve it.

S

suicideofpeace

Feb 28, 2019
what the FUCK, i just have bought lsst Tuesday...

Reactions: alfie
S

suicideofpeace

Feb 28, 2019
Can't i receive N than ?!OR only USA ?

Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
Ok i officially call bullshit on this i live in ontario and have N i got about 6 weeks ago. I also dealt with the cops a couple of weeks ago. Your facts actually match perfectly with mine.

1. how did someone join, order from A and receive in a week?
2. Someone is here running a scam trying to make A look unreliable. this thread shows someone fake is here offering it cheaper...wouldn't the OPs thread scare people off A?
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/am-i-getting-scammed-n.19312/
3. form isn't difficult to access or print
4. The cops were at my house a month ago the same ontario police you would have dealt with. one of my friends called a wellness check on me, they can't just come in with nothing and seize anything.
5. A has been doing this a super long time with many scares like this, i just don't see any proof besides something that anyone with access to a printer can create.

I'm not worried in the slightest. None of the ontario people here i PM with have had any issues and have received N recently.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Marian, stbdchick, inconsequential and 7 others
E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
Damn it . Our governments do not let us to live as human because money is the only priority for them . Now that we want to die and get relived from this life , they do whatever that they can to keep us alive to suffer .If that police officer come to my house , I will tell him that if you want me to be alive .
1-Pay for my surgeiries
2-Stop discrimination against transgenders in socity
3-Stop disqualified surgeons to botch people's body

• Aww..
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Marian, czarodziej, NoDream and 5 others
alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
I am confused as to how someone joined, ordered from A and received in a week.

I live in ontario same as op and have N

This form isn't difficult to print

The extra courier cost OP claims to have paid is said to potentially have the package arrive within a week or two. OP being in Canada isn't that far from where A ships from compared to somewhere in Europe. I doubt OP printed the form and the form looks to be sitting on a hospital bed.

Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
The extra courier cost OP claims to have paid is said to potentially have the package arrive within a week or two. OP being in Canada isn't that far from where A ships from compared to somewhere in Europe. I doubt OP printed the form and the form looks to be sitting on a hospital bed.
I updated all the reasons this doesn't sound right. Considering i live in the same province, with the same timeline, with the same police, shouldn't i be afraid? Not a single thing here makes any sense whatsoever period. I'm sorry a printable form isn't enough for me. Anything can be manufactured. Just sharing how i see it but obviously up to everyone to choose what they believe. A guy selling N to practically the whole world would not have a courier who has a to do list of places to ship drugs.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: inconsequential, Mbound and not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I updated all the reasons this doesn't sound right. Considering i live in the same province, with the same timeline, with the same police, shouldn't i be afraid? Not a single thing here makes any sense whatsoever period. I'm sorry a printable form isn't enough for me. Anything can be manufactured. If the OP is still around perhaps write today's date on it at the top...doubt we will get that. Just sharing how i see it but obviously up to everyone to choose what they believe. A guy selling N to practically the whole world would not have a courier who has a to do list of places to ship drugs.
It really does seem like the kind of fucked up prank that so-called mental health workers would think is funny. They love nothing more than causing distress to vulnerable people. A blank form proves nothing, even writing a date on it proves nothing. It only shows that someone in a hospital (probably an employee) photographed a blank form on a hospital bed.
I will be surprised if any of this was real.

Reactions: inconsequential, jake3d and Soul
I

iasbics

May 22, 2019
It really does seem like the kind of fucked up prank that so-called mental health workers would think is funny. They love nothing more than causing distress to vulnerable people. A blank form proves nothing, even writing a date on it proves nothing. It only shows that someone in a hospital (probably an employee) photographed a blank form on a hospital bed.
I will be surprised if any of this was real.
This whole thing got me nervous. I've sent an email to A asking about this. Hopefully, this gets resolved. Also, I find it strange that OP has been on this site for a really short period of time. There's no way he could've ordered N and received it in a week. (Even though it is in Canada).

Reactions: inconsequential, Mbound and not_a_robot
M

Mbound

Experienced
Apr 29, 2019
I updated all the reasons this doesn't sound right. Considering i live in the same province, with the same timeline, with the same police, shouldn't i be afraid? Not a single thing here makes any sense whatsoever period. I'm sorry a printable form isn't enough for me. Anything can be manufactured. If the OP is still around perhaps write today's date on it at the top...doubt we will get that. Just sharing how i see it but obviously up to everyone to choose what they believe. A guy selling N to practically the whole world would not have a courier who has a to do list of places to ship drugs.

What you're saying is encouraging. I still think I might let this expedite my process but I will see how things are looking tomorrow...
Did you order through private courier?

Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
What you're saying is encouraging. I still think I might let this expedite my process but I will see how things are looking tomorrow...
Did you order through private courier?
I get why it would scare people and i think some members have emailed A so hopefully he replies soon. No one here should have to worry about this on top of everything they already deal with. He just doesn't usually reply on weekends so might have to wait until Monday. Yes, i also used private courier.

Reactions: Taylored
Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
Warning, obvious bait.

I think this is all just a big misunderstanding! Just now 40 policemen came by and explained the situation to me. After they had recovered a bit (such an armor of a Swat team is quite heavy), they explained to me over a cup of tea that there had been problems with the delivery of N. They are very sorry and wanted to apologize. So they offered to exchange my bottles of N and they even doubled the number. Now I have 4 bottles instead of just two. What nice boys!

What do we learn from the story? Don't believe everything written on the Internet.
Ministry of health needs to pull their mental health forms from the web (the doc fills out that form anyway) Too easy to print and disguise as official documents.

Last edited:
Reactions: jake3d, not_a_robot and kuddelmuddel23
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
Warning, obvious bait.

I think this is all just a big misunderstanding! Just now 40 policemen came by and explained the situation to me. After they had recovered a bit (such an armor of a Swat team is quite heavy), they explained to me over a cup of tea that there had been problems with the delivery of N. They are very sorry and wanted to apologize. So they offered to exchange my bottles of N and they even doubled the number. Now I have 4 bottles instead of just two. What nice boys!

What do we learn from the story? Don't believe everything written on the Internet.
Four bottles...a man who knows how to prepare...

Reactions: jake3d
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
OP wasn't lying. Cops came to my house an hour after he/she posted. I'm in Canada as well, and the cop told me everything as well. How shipper list was sent out to every one that ordered within the last month. All law enforcements have been informed in every country and all law agencies are getting involved. I am now at the emergency, but they allowed me the phone. They took all my N and my anti emetics as well, now I will be suffering for the rest of my life without a way to leave this world. I thought this would go so well, but now I don't know what to do. The psych dr is coming and he's gonna load me up on a bunch of drugs. I seriously wish A picked a different supplier. This has been a rough night and I'm so tired.

C5AAEA1E BE2A 4EEF ACEB FA3D4F34A76E

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Lara Francis, alizee, iasbics and 1 other person
T

Taylored

I've figured it out
Sep 20, 2018
This is becoming fairly concerning that somebody possibly sold us out.

I

iasbics

May 22, 2019
OP wasn't lying. Cops came to my house an hour after he/she posted. I'm in Canada as well, and the cop told me everything as well. How shipper list was sent out to every one that ordered within the last month. All law enforcements have been informed in every country and all law agencies are getting involved. I am now at the emergency, but they allowed me the phone. They took all my N and my anti emetics as well, now I will be suffering for the rest of my life without a way to leave this world. I thought this would go so well, but now I don't know what to do. The psych dr is coming and he's gonna load me up on a bunch of drugs. I seriously wish A picked a different supplier. This has been a rough night and I'm so tired.

View attachment 13451
I honestly think you should have taken your N immediately after it arrived, since you knew it was in the post office. You could've have taken anti emetics starting the day before and then taken N immediately after coming home .

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019

View attachment 13451
JFC.
I'm so sad this is happening.
Good luck to all of you.

Reactions: littlelady774, inconsequential and Taylored
S

suicideofpeace

Feb 28, 2019

View attachment 13451
Wtf ? Are you ok? I bought on this Tuesday what i have to do ..

LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
I honestly think you should have taken your N immediately after it arrived, since you knew it was in the post office. You could've have taken anti emetics starting the day before and then taken N immediately after coming home .
My family lives with me and N came to post office yesterday afternoon, and I went immediately to get it. Canada Post is letting all law enforcements know the shipment to every law enforcement teams, from the same shopper. The one where they got the list for last month shipments. They mentioned how there is a increase in suicide and especially from this substance. Also, I couldn't have just take N without a proper anti emetics regime and the cops came just before evening. Two of them.

• Aww..
Reactions: inconsequential, iasbics and not_a_robot
S

suicideofpeace

Feb 28, 2019
Where are you from? Both OP and Lifeisnotfun are from Canada. Regardless, I would suggest you to ctb as soon as possible before the police show up.
I am from Japan... is that ok ?

Reactions: iasbics
I

iasbics

May 22, 2019
My family lives with me and N came to post office yesterday afternoon, and I went immediately to get it. Canada Post is letting all law enforcements know the shipment to every law enforcement teams, from the same shopper. The one where they got the list for last month shipments. They mentioned how there is a increase in suicide and especially from this substance. Also, I couldn't have just take N without a proper anti emetics regime and the cops came just before evening. Two of them.
That sucks. So Canada Post is unsafe? Looks like there is no alternative.
I am from Japan... is that ok ?
I'm not sure. I think given the high suicide rates in Japan, the Japanese police might take these issues seriously.

LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
It doesn't matter if we are in Canada or not. All law enforcement worldwide is working together to find the people who ordered from shipments in the last month or so, and the cops think they are doing a good deed and saving 'lives'. Cute.

Wtf ? Are you ok? I bought on this Tuesday what i have to do ..
Im not ok. I am feeling a lot mixed emotions right now. I shocked, sad, upset. But right now I'm feeling numb the most.

JFC.
I'm so sad this is happening.
Good luck to all of you.
I never wanted to die more than right now, and now I lost the golden opportunity to end my suffering. Now they are keeping me here for many days, and are going to load me up on drugs. I will be in a miserable zombified state for the rest of my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: memento_mori, Letmego. Please, not_a_robot and 1 other person
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
Warning, obvious bait.

ummm... maybe start to believe a little bit, just as a precaution.

Reactions: inconsequential, kuddelmuddel23 and Taylored
Asacschrader33

Asacschrader33

Student
May 6, 2019
Damn man...thank god I ordered more than a month ago.

Reactions: LifeIsACurse, jake3d and iasbics
S

suicideofpeace

Feb 28, 2019
How police knew that, i dont get it as well
Sorry for my English but how they knew !!
Shit fuxk i need Death fuck

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot and iasbics
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
Damn man...thank god I ordered more than a month ago.
You might want to plan your CTB and stop delaying. You are lucky to have your N. At least your suffering can stop, I will be in perpetual slavery for the rest of my life. This is my second attempt and now my family is gonna watch me like a hawk. God I hate my life more now. I feel so numb and empty inside.

• Hugs
Reactions: Vidar33, Letmego. Please and iasbics
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
It doesn't matter if we are in Canada or not. All law enforcement worldwide is working together to find the people who ordered from shipments in the last month or so, and the cops think they are doing a good deed and saving 'lives'. Cute.

Im not ok. I am feeling a lot mixed emotions right now. I shocked, sad, upset. But right now I'm feeling numb the most.

I never wanted to die more than right now, and now I lost the golden opportunity to end my suffering. Now they are keeping me here for many days, and are going to load me up on drugs. I will be in a miserable zombified state for the rest of my life.
No no sweetie. Do like veterans do. You act nice and comply and exit the hospital with your big bags of pills, then dump most if them in the nearest trashcan. Maybe keep a few just for show, in case they want to monitor your blood levels.
There's a worldwide fentanyl crisis. Don't give up.

Reactions: Vidar33, stbdchick and Sh00
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
The cops even said they were going to take me to psych ward against my will. I didn't bother fighting back, the minute the cops came I felt dead inside. Immediately felt heartbroken, that something that would have stopped all the pain suddenly gets snatched from me.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: memento_mori, littlelady774, Lara Francis and 6 others
Status
Not open for further replies.