• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
Well, I have 20 grams of Thiopental bought in India and 500mg of Protonitazepyne (a more potent analogue than fentanyl) on the way. This is my "escape plan" when my world comes crashing down.

After much experimentation and study, the plan is to dissolve 10g of thiopental in 10ml of warm water (giving a total of 15ml of liquid) and inject it into my rectum. But first prepare two lines of Proto with around 125mg each (which should be the maximum I can snort before falling asleep), so after boofing I can snort with each nostril.

I chose to combine barbiturates with opioids for faster mortality and their strong synergy. And given the fact that I want to do it in a hotel room, I prob have less than 24 hours to be successful.

Well, it was the best I could get without going to Latin America and I think it will be more quickly and quietly deadly than Pentobarbital alone.

I'll have 10 grams of Thiopental and 250 mg of Protonitazepyne left over and I'll bury it and make a map for you guys find it hahahahaha

PS: RIP to my friends @eashanm @Alpercino that I meet personally in this journey

Last edited:
Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
Did you order these substances over the Internet to your country with delivery from India? Do I understand correctly?
So you got these substances in the mail?
And what kind of store can I find out?

And is it really pure substances there, and not deception?

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
Did you order these substances over the Internet to your country with delivery from India? Do I understand correctly?
So you got these substances in the mail?
And what kind of store can I find out?

And is it really pure substances there, and not deception?
tiopental I had it in India in a pharmacy.

some nitazenes can be purchased on research chemicals websites in some countries.

Last edited:
S

Six feet down

Mar 22, 2024
Nitazenes is more potent than fentanyl and it is possible to buy?
I am from Europe, can i buy it online?

Reactions: rotciv
E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
Well, I have 20 grams of Thiopental bought in India and 500mg of Protonitazepyne (a more potent analogue than fentanyl) on the way. This is my "escape plan" when my world comes crashing down.

After much experimentation and study, the plan is to dissolve 10g of thiopental in 10ml of warm water (giving a total of 15ml of liquid) and inject it into my rectum. But first prepare two lines of Proto with around 125mg each (which should be the maximum I can snort before falling asleep), so after boofing I can snort with each nostril.

I chose to combine barbiturates with opioids for faster mortality and their strong synergy. And given the fact that I want to do it in a hotel room, I prob have less than 24 hours to be successful.

Well, it was the best I could get without going to Latin America and I think it will be more quickly and quietly deadly than Pentobarbital alone.

I'll have 10 grams of Thiopental and 250 mg of Protonitazepyne left over and I'll bury it and make a map for you guys find it hahahahaha

PS: RIP to my friends @eashanm @Alpercino that I meet personally in this journey
Is 250 mg of protonitazepyne good enough to ctb on its own or are you just using it as a potentiator?

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
Is 250 mg of protonitazepyne good enough to ctb on its own or are you just using it as a potentiator?

Problably good enough but I'm still using as potentiator

Last edited:
E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
Problably good enough but I'm using as potentiator
How much time would it take once you snort it to fall unconscious
a) by itself
b) combined with the thio

I wonder how you test the protonitazepyne as well.. I've never really snorted anything before.. Do people use it recreationally? How much mg does it take to get a high I wonder?

Last edited:
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
How much time would it take once you snort it to fall unconscious
a) by itself
b) combined with the thio

I wonder how you test the protonitazepyne as well.. I've never really snorted anything before.. Do people use it recreationally? How much mg does it take to get a high I wonder?

I don't have experience using it sorry

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
You haven't? I am amazed you are planning to use it for the first time to ctb. You sir have my respect 🙏.

Attachments

• evidence-brief-novel-opioids-risk-analysis-implica_240410_161335.pdf
    322.1 KB · Views: 0
DeadManLiving

DeadManLiving

Ticketholder
Sep 9, 2022
What a coincidence I just got my proto and metoni yesterday, 1 G of each. Although I do have a tolerance I totally passed out after reeling a small microspec of the proto.

Woke up with scars all over my head. What I wonder is if I was in any respiratory distress during the period I blacked out. I guess one could call this a quasi overdose, or mega nod out.

One alternative that you should consider I'm doing is getting eccentric coated capsules that only burst in the lower intestine, past the duodenum where regurgitation is not possible and the small intestines are just going to have to absorb a mega dose.

Interesting to find someone who's in the same boat or at least using the same method. I have a bunch of RC benzos to combine with. The objective I assume is to achieve respiratory arrest and ultimately failure without waking up found halfway there with permanent brain damage.

That's really what's holding me back, in part because of permatolerance to Opiods and benzos the question is getting this perfect without permanent brain damage from hypoxia.

Which is where my second layer method comes in and that is liquid nitrogen. I'm going to essentially evaporate 10 L of liquid nitrogen in my vehicle cabin which should be enough to nitrogen blanket and create a oxygen deficient atmosphere so if one of the other fails I at least have a failsafe. But there are so many variables.

Barbiturates definitely a lot more lethal indeed, so I may add them to the mix.

I think the only guaranteed lethal approach here is IV drip or just plunging direct in an epic dose.

Isonitoetazine it has one of the strongest respiratory arrest and protracted recovery time lags of five different zenes according to a paper I read and is the most lethal.

I also have one gram of pyro on the way.

I'm really on the edge with any half measures because I'm afraid of permanent brain damage in the event of being found so logistics and location is also another critical point.

May I DM you and maybe we can compare notes and chat?

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
I had no idea these sorts of posts existed around here. But definitely respect to you guys for thinking outside the box and looking at other methods.

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
Isonitoetazine it has one of the strongest respiratory arrest and protracted recovery time lags of five different zenes according to a paper I read and is the most lethal.

Could you share the paper?
Barbiturates definitely a lot more lethal indeed, so I may add them to the mix.

May I DM you and maybe we can compare notes and chat?

Barbiturates ain't more letal than fentanyl.

Last edited:
DeadManLiving

DeadManLiving

Ticketholder
Sep 9, 2022
Could you share the paper?

Barbiturates ain't more letal than fentanyl.

Sorry I meant barbs def more lethal than benzos I meant to say. Obviously fent way more lethal.

Here is the paper, very interesting to look at the chart of N-desethyl isotonitazene delayed reversion from (over)dose to the mean recovery time of similar opiods in the respiratory inhibition curves.

Particularly in figure 4C you can see the respiratory depression apnea and recovery curves and it's profoundly steep and magnitude in acute depression effects with a longer lag to recovery.

Quoting from the paper

To compare the respiratory depressant effects of N-desethyl isotonitazene and fentanyl, we used phrenic nerve activity using a well-established decerebrate rabbit model where pO2 and pCO2 were maintained constant throughout drug administration.32 This setup allows monitoring of more consistent drug effects compared to whole-body plethysmography where baseline ventilation as well as the magnitude of respiratory depression are more variable due to the respiratory effects of behavior and activity level. Phrenic nerve recordings were performed without background anesthetic and under physiologically relevant conditions.32 Since isotonitazene is currently a DEA-scheduled compound, we instead chose to test its metabolite, N-desethyl isotonitazene in these respiratory-depression assays, especially toward the hypothesis that nitazene active metabolites may contribute to respiratory-depressant effects. We administered each drug intravenously (IV) at 1 μg/kg to determine onset kinetics and, second, we titrated repeated small boluses (1–4 μg/kg) until apnea was achieved. When the doses were titrated to produce apnea, N-desethyl isotonitazene required less than half (3.5 ± 0.3 μg/kg, n = 6) of the dose required to cause complete apnea by fentanyl (9.0 ± 0.5 μg/kg, n = 4, p < 0.001) (Figure 4B) indicating 2-fold increased potency by IV administration. A single equal dose (1 μg/kg) of N-desethyl isotonitazene induced greater respiratory depression (59 ± 2% of baseline respiratory rate, n = 6) compared to fentanyl (75 ± 3%, n = 3, p < 0.001) (Figure 4C). The time to maximal effect for the 1 μg/kg dose was approximately 4 times longer for N-desethyl isotonitazene (10.5 ± 1 min) than for fentanyl (2.5 ± 0.5 min, p < 0.001) (Figure 4C), and the time of recovery from apnea to baseline respiratory rate was approximately 3 times longer for N-desethyl isotonitazene (208 ± 38 min) compared to fentanyl (67 ± 9 min, p = 0.018) (Figure 4D). Importantly, injection of the non-selective opioid receptor antagonist naloxone completely reversed apnea for the 3 μg/kg dose N-desethyl isotonitazene within 5.5 ± 0.6 min, n = 6 (Figures 4E and 4F). This reversal effect is similar to the time to complete reversal of fentanyl-induced respiratory depression reported previously.36 Taken together, these data show that a primary metabolite of isotonitazene, N-desethyl isotonitazene, is a more potent respiratory depressant capable of decreasing respiration to a greater extent and for a longer duration compared to the conventional opioid fentanyl.

Last edited:
  • Love
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
The combination of propofol + fentanyl is used to test the airway resistance of patients with obstructive sleep apnea. Although propofol alone is sufficient, fentanyl is added to reduce the dose required to suppress the respiratory reflex.

Opiates have a strong synergy with GABA-A receptor agonists in respiratory depression. I don't think anyone has a chance of survival with 20 grams of thiopental + 500 mg of protonitazepyne. Be aware that rectal thiopental can work very quickly. Good luck.

• Love