• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

shantyizlit

shantyizlit

Really, what was the point?
Jul 7, 2023
Complications:
The tried and tested method of Nembutal is not widely available as no one can easily find this fast-acting barbiturate on the deep web markets.

Solutions:
There are other drugs easily accessible that you can also overdose on.

Complications:
These substances are not being used in the clinical setting that is assisted suicide so the reliability, dosages and methods are not known.

Solutions:
Taking such a huge dose that it without a doubt will be lethal.

Complications:
Finding a drug with this kind of strength. The only drugs that come to mind are the super strength opioids, fentanyl and it's analogues are well known, but they are not widely available on these dark net markets as they have been banned from sale.

Solutions:
There are RC (Research Chemicals) that have the same if not higher potency than fentanyl.

Complications:
The effects of these chemicals especially in higher doses are not known, they could have gruesome side effects by working on other parts of the brain than mainly the opioid receptors. They could be a good option but they're not all that common on the widely available darknet markets, and finding a trusted RC site can be hard.

Solutions:
There are other substances that have a much lower potency that are widely available. These would be the opioids used in medicine and recreation.

Complications:
The normal RoA(Route of Administration) of these drugs is by oral tablet or injection.
Injection is a skill that needs to be obtained and perfected.
Orally dosing can result in vomiting the rest of the dose that is needed to ctb.

Solutions:
One can start on an AE(Anti-Emetic)routine. This is tried and tested for the Nembutal method and is what some use for assisted suicide.
And there are other RoA's that can result in high bioavailability and the administration of a huge dose, like snorting or boofing/rectal administration.

Complications:
It is not known whether your AE routine will withstand your need to vomit when trying to overdose on opioid pills.
Snorting the pills can result in too much matter going up the nostrils to get to a dosage that is reliably lethal.
Rectal administration is a skill that needs to be acquired, and the pill matter could also be a problem with reaching a dosage that is reliably lethal.

Solutions:
There is Heroin, a highly potent (although far from the potency of fentanyl) opiate.

Complications:
The potency is hard to know for a non-user of heroin.

Solutions:
Not everyone will be able to test their drugs but in some countries that is a possibility.

So we've landed on heroin as probably the best choice for an overdose, but getting into IV(intravenous) is not necessarily easy for everyone. There's also the possibility of snorting Heroin, but this can only be done effectively with #4 Heroin. #3 Heroin will not be as effective to be snorted and it will like the pills require a lot of matter therefore reducing the chances of it being reliably lethal. Then there is boofing, which will be my go to for ctb.
I will buy a lot of cocaine and since it has a short duration of action I will have plenty of opportunity to redose with it and learn exactly how it is done the most efficiently.

There is still an available barbiturate called phenobarbital, that you might be able to use to ctb. But it's not tried and tested unlike Nembutal. No one really knows which dosage has a reliable lethality or if you will be at risk of vomiting it up even with an AE regime.
There is also the other problem of AE not being widely available without consulting a doctor, at least they're hard to find on the darknet.

Then there are the ones planning to do a combination of drugs to ctb, many depressant drugs potentiate each other and can potentiate the respiratory depression that they cause. I have not done too much studying upon this even though it is what I wanted to do to ctb initially. I can't source the AE's that I want and I can't know for sure if the dosage I will be doing will be 100% lethal without me vomiting, for me it is too risky and pricey.

What I will be doing is ordering some #3 Heroin that is reported to be strong, and I will also be ordering other drugs that I will administer rectally prior to this, to get a hang of the method of boofing. I just wanted to say that #3 heroin needs to be mixed with something like citric acid acid before it can be properly rectally administered.
I will figure out how much Heroin I can safely administer in as short of a time frame as possible.

Take this post with a grain of salt, it's not the Holy Bible, it's not meant to be a scientific paper or anything it's merely meant to provoke thought.
I don't think a peaceful OD should be outside the reach of people wanting to ctb, as my anxiety and SI are far too high to do something like hanging/jumping/drowning/gas. So I wanted to provide some information from my research. This is just what I will be doing and what I believe to be the most effective method from my research. Please do your own as well.

D

diesoon

Jul 11, 2023
hi! I tried a very similar method and I'm still here. I had cerebral edema but the doctors could save me. Maybe if I would hide somewhere and nobody would help me I would die. But I'm not sure. Do this method carefully because it can cause brain damage.

doublespeed

doublespeed

Jun 9, 2023
Would phenobarbital, xanax and heroin be enough to ctb? What do u guys think?

Reactions: saddestbunny
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
Certainly; in the right quantity, whatever that is!! And it would be a pleasant way to go as well.

It's interesting to know that you can boof heroin. I've always been scared of IV. But IV would be more efficient. It would work quicker too. I just wish I could get H. The British government ate fucking bastards and dealers are very funny about who they sell to. Not in my whole life have I ever been offered H just going up to people.

I want a way out. At some point in my life its inevitable I'll face extreme suffering as my body breaks down. Life is so fucking cruel. What gets me is that people ate fucking OK with this appalling state of affairs. It's baffling to me

saddestbunny

saddestbunny

pastebin.com/xJuaSE0j
Feb 16, 2023
as always with these kinds of things:

DO NOT trust others dosage amounts. you NEED to research the right dosage for body weight and see what amount will work for you, if it's something like fent though a sufficiently high amount would be fine for anyone

for any opiate with less potency you SHOULD ALWAYS reference and check dosages - the only way you survive overdoses is because of the amount taken

doublespeed

doublespeed

Jun 9, 2023
Certainly; in the right quantity, whatever that is!! And it would be a pleasant way to go as well.

It's interesting to know that you can boof heroin. I've always been scared of IV. But IV would be more efficient. It would work quicker too. I just wish I could get H. The British government ate fucking bastards and dealers are very funny about who they sell to. Not in my whole life have I ever been offered H just going up to people.

I want a way out. At some point in my life its inevitable I'll face extreme suffering as my body breaks down. Life is so fucking cruel. What gets me is that people ate fucking OK with this appalling state of affairs. It's baffling to me
Thanks for the reply! Maybe if i write the amounts i have u could say if it works or not? What do u think about these quantities:
22x50mg phenobarbital
0.5 gram H
Any amount of xanax really as its easy to get
Would it take me out? And like would I pass out before I feel anything negative or vomit etc

OnceThougtTwiceDone

OnceThougtTwiceDone

Student
Apr 15, 2023
For those seriously considering this method, just know that it has a high survival chance and just makes you get high, and heroin is only legal in like 5 major countries. So I would not recommend this at all, I can understand why this sounds good though.

toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
hi! I tried a very similar method and I'm still here. I had cerebral edema but the doctors could save me. Maybe if I would hide somewhere and nobody would help me I would die. But I'm not sure. Do this method carefully because it can cause brain damage.
What did you take, and what ROA?

shantyizlit

shantyizlit

Jul 7, 2023
Yeah I'm hiding out in a vacation home, definitely won't do this at home because the walls are kinda thin don't want anyone hearing me heaving for air and shit..
Can I ask you what you took and how long before it was that you were found? I'm planning to have the vacation house for a whole 2 weeks so if the overdose doesn't kill me hopefully at least dehydration and starvation will.
As far as I understand a high enough dosage should be lethal, but from what I've read with opiate substances the problem is that it slows down metabolism so it might make you not turn the drugs into a lethal quantity quick enough to be effectively lethal. Definitely be sure to get an AE(anti-emetic).
In this mixture what would be lethal is either the pheno or the heroin and the other substances just potentiate the effects of the other drugs. I don't know this but I think taking a bigger dosage of either the heroin or pheno rather than using other substances would serve to make it more lethal, but I'm not sure.
You could take the heroin another way than orally, to have less stuff going through your stomach and have a lowered chance of vomitting. The problem with all this is that it's mostly guess work because there's no real studies done on how to effectively overdose, the only substance that is commonly used for this is pentobarbital in places where they have assisted suicide.

There is actually a positive aspect to boofing the heroin over IV, and that is that you might be able to get more into your system this way (plus obviously you won't have to learn how to IV) because an IV dose hits within 5 seconds and knocks you out, where as the rectal administration can (from what I've read) take up to 5 minutes to start hitting you and this way you can administer yourself higher amounts of heroin.. well hopefully at least. I will have to test it out when my time comes (soon I just gotta wait for now, ordering off the dark web isn't all willy nilly, but at least it isn't especially hard.)
And yeah it's kind of fucked up that even the ones we can agree on are in intense suffering and have no way out (old people) don't even have easy access to a way out. At least in my country they can voluntarily choose to not get treatment for a disease that might kill them or they can start starving themselves and still get medical treatment to alleviate the pain(like benzodiazepines + opiates) in increasingly higher dosages until they die, but they can't just ask to be euthanized, so no matter what at the end of their lives most people have to go through prolonged suffering, or at the very least just be in a sedated state for days weeks maybe months until they die, where they are barely conscious if at all.
This really needs to change..
as always with these kinds of things:

DO NOT trust others dosage amounts. you NEED to research the right dosage for body weight and see what amount will work for you, if it's something like fent though a sufficiently high amount would be fine for anyone

for any opiate with less potency you SHOULD ALWAYS reference and check dosages - the only way you survive overdoses is because of the amount taken
Too bad you can't easily (if at all I surely don't know how) find fentanyl on the dark web, which in itself is quite simple to use.. that would obviously be preferred for me because with fentanyl you can very easily take an absolutely insane amount.
Apparently according to go.drugbank.com there is a LD100 (a dosage which is lethal 100% of the time) set for morphine, which is set at 3.90 microg/ml in your blood. I cross referenced this with the wikipedia page on morphine and it's toxicity, where it states what dosage of morphine would be equal to the amount in your blood, it states 0.78 mcg/ml in males is equal to a dosage for 71mg for an average 90kg male. It doesn't specify whether this dosage is oral or IV but for my numbers (just to be on the safe side) I assumed it to be IV. Which leaves us with a number of 355mg for an average male. Heroin (at least if it were pure) would have double the potency approximately as morphine leaving us with a dosage of 177.5mg intravenous. It would probably be possible to go for 355mg of pure heroin to be on the safe side and even get that done intravenously before passing out from the dose (I'm not too sure though I've never shot up.) The bioavailability (the % of your drug that will hit you) is very high for IV and a little lower for boofing, but for boofing it's still quite high, so just to be safe go with as high of an overkill as possible. I just wanted to throw these numbers out there to relieve some worry for others.
I am not 100% sure if these numbers are actually 100% legit though, but it's my best shot.
Thanks for the reply! Maybe if i write the amounts i have u could say if it works or not? What do u think about these quantities:
22x50mg phenobarbital
0.5 gram H
Would it take me out? And like would I pass out before I feel anything negative or vomit etc
I can't find any definite lethal dosages for phenobarbital, but from all the resources I've read they recommend at the very least 10g of the drug of just phenobarbital for a lethal overdose.
I can't say for certain if that would kill you, but you definitely want to be on an antiemetic regimen if you're planning on doing this orally. Also I don't know if taking a higher dosage of your drugs will result in a higher chance of vomitting, this is why I am going with the rectal administration because I can be sure I won't puke it up again and put my ctb attempt at risk.
But yeah if you take high enough of a dosage of the xanax you most likely will go unconscious.
What I've heard is that both the xanax and the phenobarbital is dissolvable in alcohol so you could crush up the drugs and suspend them in an alcoholic drink to make them hit faster/be more effective. You could for example get a high proof alcohol (as high as you can find [still mind you I am not 100% sure about any of this, this is just me being scrupulous] like 90% or whatever) pour it over the crushed drugs and stir the mixture to let the main active ingredients dissolve, then after some time add water or maybe fruit juice or something to the mixture to make it drinkable.

I read this article about a woman who ctb'd by swallowing 5 grams of heroin
This was a very poorly written article lol. I found it pretty useless, I could barely even decipher from the text alone if the woman died from ingesting the heroin or not.
For those seriously considering this method, just know that it has a high survival chance and just makes you get high, and heroin is only legal in like 5 major countries. So I would not recommend this at all, I can understand why this sounds good though.
Yeah I've read about some people taking big dosages of opiates and just going unconscious then waking up again, but as I do your comment I take it with a grain of salt, not everything on the internet is true especially anecdotal evidence.
I think the biggest factors concerning the survival chance (again I'm not 100% sure) are dosage and route of administration. There are complications with the oral method (which is the way overdoses are mostly done), which is slowing of the metabolism from opiates, which in turn makes you absorb less of the drugs, and the complication of vomiting up the administered drugs. You can vastly increase your chances of ctb by taking these things into consideration.
Most people don't inform themselves enough about the drugs they administer and just haphazardly go into an attempt to ctb by overdose without careful planning, and that's what I attest the high survival rates to.
What did you take, and what ROA?
I would like to know this as well.

I would really love to document me doing this to ctb, because there seems to be a lot of fear whether this method will work or not. I think most people would prefer a method like this over more brutal stuff like suffocation or jumping.
It would be nice to give people the relief they need in a method of ctb that is much easier on your SI and is supposedly very peaceful.

Maybe I should try and livestream my ctb for the community, at least I would have done some good.

A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
22x50mg phenobarbital
0.5 gram H
I doubt it's enough. I'm completely guessing but at least 5g of phenobarbital if nembutal doses are anything to go by, and at least several grams of heroin, 0.5g is probably just one or two doses to get high for someone with tolerance. Not having tolerance would help but 0.5g is very little, I'm sure. I don't know if those and xanax potentiate each other or if you're just diluting the effectiveness by combining

J

j1nxxb0yjj4ke

Jun 26, 2023
Good luck! Even though I truly hope that you'll stay and find a reason to live..
As a former heroin user (#3 and I am now on 50mg of L-Polamidone now plus Clonazepam..), I can say that hitting a vein is actually pretty easy! For my first IV I watched some YouTube videos and felt for my veins in my inner elbow and went in with a flat angle.
But boofing is almost as good as injecting! The absorbal rates are very similar and very high.

I clinically died a total of 3 times because of Heroin/L-Polamidone (sometimes mixed with bentos like alprazolam or clonazepam.)

They unfortunately resurrected me though..
I could cry.., I was dead and they.. had to bring me back? (Was homeless at that point and passed out in the streets, so some junkies called an ambulance).
I have a high opioid and benzodiazepine tolerance now.., my first option to CTB always was the golden shot..
I must wait and see on how I can CTB now with as little SI and pain possible..
22x50mg phenobarbital
0.5 gram H
PLEASE!! Don't take too much H at once! It WILL make you THROW UP.
0.3 would be enough Id say?
But it depends on your weight.
And even if you throw up, make sure if you've ingested all of these drugs.. Lay down flat on your back, so even if you do throw up.., you'll choke on it while either unconscious or too high to notice nor care.

Last edited:
shantyizlit

shantyizlit

Jul 7, 2023
Good luck! Even though I truly hope that you'll stay and find a reason to live..
As a former heroin user (#3 and I am now on 50mg of L-Polamidone now plus Clonazepam..), I can say that hitting a vein is actually pretty easy! For my first IV I watched some YouTube videos and felt for my veins in my inner elbow and went in with a flat angle.
I clinically died a total of 3 times because of Heroin/L-Polamidone (sometimes mixed with bentos like alprazolam or clonazepam.)

I could cry.., I was dead and they.. had to bring me back? (Was homeless at that point and passed out in the streets, so some junkies called an ambulance).
I have a high opioid and benzodiazepine tolerance now.., my first option to CTB always was the golden shot..
I must wait and see on how I can CTB now with as little SI and pain possible..

0.3 would be enough Id say?
But it depends on your weight.
And even if you throw up, make sure if you've ingested all of these drugs.. Lay down flat on your back, so even if you do throw up.., you'll choke on it while either unconscious or too high to notice nor care.
haha yes and some people wish to win the lottery so they keep playing.
For my first IV I watched some YouTube videos and felt for my veins in my inner elbow and went in with a flat angle.
That's comforting to know but either way there is a learning curve and as I am already really not a big fan of needles I think doing it this way would potentiate my SI. But I do think IV is the better option for a lethal overdose with an opioid as you will be hit within seconds and be knocked out before you start feeling much of the adverse effects like nausea and whatever there is.
aww rats.. imagine taking someone away from their peace like that. Everyone's so greedy about staying alive, we all truly are like crabs in a bucket.
I think no matter what you do when you're starting to play with the lethal dosages of opiates you will run the risk of vomiting, but I haven't had too much personal experience with opiates.
Lay down flat on your back, so even if you do throw up.., you'll choke on it while either unconscious or too high to notice nor care.
See this is what I'm afraid of because apart from choking on your own vomit this sounds like a relatively peaceful method you just go unconscious quickly, of course you would most likely still be unconscious while choking on your own vomit but for some reason I just imagine it being much more peaceful if the vomit can just get discharged as easily as possible.
When taking the dosages orally you could start becoming nauseous and vomit before you're even unconscious (maybe.. probably..) and if you're in this position you're choking on your vomit while not completely knocked out, that sounds scary. If you were at least in the recovery position you could just let go of the vomit and be in the clear.

D

diesoon

Jul 11, 2023
Yeah I'm hiding out in a vacation home, definitely won't do this at home because the walls are kinda thin don't want anyone hearing me heaving for air and shit..
Can I ask you what you took and how long before it was that you were found? I'm planning to have the vacation house for a whole 2 weeks so if the overdose doesn't kill me hopefully at least dehydration and starvation will.

As far as I understand a high enough dosage should be lethal, but from what I've read with opiate substances the problem is that it slows down metabolism so it might make you not turn the drugs into a lethal quantity quick enough to be effectively lethal. Definitely be sure to get an AE(anti-emetic).
In this mixture what would be lethal is either the pheno or the heroin and the other substances just potentiate the effects of the other drugs. I don't know this but I think taking a bigger dosage of either the heroin or pheno rather than using other substances would serve to make it more lethal, but I'm not sure.
You could take the heroin another way than orally, to have less stuff going through your stomach and have a lowered chance of vomitting. The problem with all this is that it's mostly guess work because there's no real studies done on how to effectively overdose, the only substance that is commonly used for this is pentobarbital in places where they have assisted suicide.

There is actually a positive aspect to boofing the heroin over IV, and that is that you might be able to get more into your system this way (plus obviously you won't have to learn how to IV) because an IV dose hits within 5 seconds and knocks you out, where as the rectal administration can (from what I've read) take up to 5 minutes to start hitting you and this way you can administer yourself higher amounts of heroin.. well hopefully at least. I will have to test it out when my time comes (soon I just gotta wait for now, ordering off the dark web isn't all willy nilly, but at least it isn't especially hard.)
And yeah it's kind of fucked up that even the ones we can agree on are in intense suffering and have no way out (old people) don't even have easy access to a way out. At least in my country they can voluntarily choose to not get treatment for a disease that might kill them or they can start starving themselves and still get medical treatment to alleviate the pain(like benzodiazepines + opiates) in increasingly higher dosages until they die, but they can't just ask to be euthanized, so no matter what at the end of their lives most people have to go through prolonged suffering, or at the very least just be in a sedated state for days weeks maybe months until they die, where they are barely conscious if at all.
This really needs to change..

Too bad you can't easily (if at all I surely don't know how) find fentanyl on the dark web, which in itself is quite simple to use.. that would obviously be preferred for me because with fentanyl you can very easily take an absolutely insane amount.
Apparently according to go.drugbank.com there is a LD100 (a dosage which is lethal 100% of the time) set for morphine, which is set at 3.90 microg/ml in your blood. I cross referenced this with the wikipedia page on morphine and it's toxicity, where it states what dosage of morphine would be equal to the amount in your blood, it states 0.78 mcg/ml in males is equal to a dosage for 71mg for an average 90kg male. It doesn't specify whether this dosage is oral or IV but for my numbers (just to be on the safe side) I assumed it to be IV. Which leaves us with a number of 355mg for an average male. Heroin (at least if it were pure) would have double the potency approximately as morphine leaving us with a dosage of 177.5mg intravenous. It would probably be possible to go for 355mg of pure heroin to be on the safe side and even get that done intravenously before passing out from the dose (I'm not too sure though I've never shot up.) The bioavailability (the % of your drug that will hit you) is very high for IV and a little lower for boofing, but for boofing it's still quite high, so just to be safe go with as high of an overkill as possible. I just wanted to throw these numbers out there to relieve some worry for others.
I am not 100% sure if these numbers are actually 100% legit though, but it's my best shot.

I can't find any definite lethal dosages for phenobarbital, but from all the resources I've read they recommend at the very least 10g of the drug of just phenobarbital for a lethal overdose.
I can't say for certain if that would kill you, but you definitely want to be on an antiemetic regimen if you're planning on doing this orally. Also I don't know if taking a higher dosage of your drugs will result in a higher chance of vomitting, this is why I am going with the rectal administration because I can be sure I won't puke it up again and put my ctb attempt at risk.
But yeah if you take high enough of a dosage of the xanax you most likely will go unconscious.
What I've heard is that both the xanax and the phenobarbital is dissolvable in alcohol so you could crush up the drugs and suspend them in an alcoholic drink to make them hit faster/be more effective. You could for example get a high proof alcohol (as high as you can find [still mind you I am not 100% sure about any of this, this is just me being scrupulous] like 90% or whatever) pour it over the crushed drugs and stir the mixture to let the main active ingredients dissolve, then after some time add water or maybe fruit juice or something to the mixture to make it drinkable.

This was a very poorly written article lol. I found it pretty useless, I could barely even decipher from the text alone if the woman died from ingesting the heroin or not.

Yeah I've read about some people taking big dosages of opiates and just going unconscious then waking up again, but as I do your comment I take it with a grain of salt, not everything on the internet is true especially anecdotal evidence.
I think the biggest factors concerning the survival chance (again I'm not 100% sure) are dosage and route of administration. There are complications with the oral method (which is the way overdoses are mostly done), which is slowing of the metabolism from opiates, which in turn makes you absorb less of the drugs, and the complication of vomiting up the administered drugs. You can vastly increase your chances of ctb by taking these things into consideration.
Most people don't inform themselves enough about the drugs they administer and just haphazardly go into an attempt to ctb by overdose without careful planning, and that's what I attest the high survival rates to.

I would like to know this as well.

I would really love to document me doing this to ctb, because there seems to be a lot of fear whether this method will work or not. I think most people would prefer a method like this over more brutal stuff like suffocation or jumping.
It would be nice to give people the relief they need in a method of ctb that is much easier on your SI and is supposedly very peaceful.

Maybe I should try and livestream my ctb for the community, at least I would have done some good.
I commited my suicide attempt at home which was the biggest mistake I did. I ordered h from the darknet but it wasn't strong enough to kill me. I also used alcohol and rivotril to slow down my central nervous system. I wanted to have respiratory depression. I still don't know why I didn't die. It was 2 days until I had been found. I think synthetic china white heroin is laced with fentanyl. What do you think? If I would do the same method with stronger heroin or fentanyl I would die?

Last edited:
shantyizlit

shantyizlit

Jul 7, 2023
I commited my suicide attempt at home which was the biggest mistake I did. I ordered h from the darknet but it wasn't strong enough to kill me. I also used alcohol and rivotril to slow down my central nervous system. I wanted to have respiratory depression. I still don't know why I didn't die. It was 2 days until I had been found. I think synthetic china white heroin is laced with fentanyl. What do you think? If I would do the same method with stronger heroin or fentanyl I would die?
From what I've hear synthetic china white is just code word for some dope laced with a potent opioid like fentanyl or worse nitazenes (or what else is there..) It's definitely better to get some pure heroin rather than some dope that has low amounts (or no) amounts of Heroin, because fentanyl takes a much larger dose compared to what would get you a normal high, to be lethal in an OD. Did you order this synthetic china white to for your OD? I'd be quite sceptical about this kind of product because I wouldn't know what's in it, and I also think its best to test your substance (if possible) before you use it.
I think if you have some relatively pure fentanyl powder it's quite hard NOT to die from it, if you set your mind to it.. even if you just snort the powder.

Something I read from another user on here, what they did, was snort heroin #3 which isn't water soluble without something like citric acid, so if you snort that it's going to have a very low potency. But if you bought china white, the only listings I've seen on the darkweb are from the US, and that should more often than not be #4 which is always going to be highly bioavailable if you just snort it or inject it even without citric acid.
I don't know how you took your substance or what kind of product it was.
But from the information that I can gather on the web about lethal dosages on humans is that the LD100 for morphine doesn't go over 300mg IV, and that should translate to a dose of 150mg of heroin at the highest.
But I still speculate if the heroin is really gonna kill me or not, but alas I'm still taking the chance.
I don't think clonazepam or alcohol are very necessary if you're taking a dosage of heroin that is high enough.

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
The route of administration completely changes the bioavailability of the substance, but if I go boofing I would multiply a very lethal dose (or at least doble of LD50 extrapolated to humans) 10 times just to be sure that ctb. Which by my count would be 5 grams of rectal H.

I'm very ignorant on this matter, do I really have to dissolve H in citric acid if is not to use IV?

shantyizlit

shantyizlit

Jul 7, 2023
So... I don't recommend this at all and I tried it and it didn't work and just ended me up in a lot of trouble. I don't think overdose by means of heroin is a very viable way to ctb at all. If you really want to OD on something peaceful like this you should get some N.
The route of administration completely changes the bioavailability of the substance, but if I go boofing I would multiply a very lethal dose (or at least doble of LD50 extrapolated to humans) 10 times just to be sure that ctb. Which by my count would be 5 grams of rectal H.

I'm very ignorant on this matter, do I really have to dissolve H in citric acid if is not to use IV?
If it's heroin freebase (Heroin #3) which is what is widely available in europe then yes.

shantyizlit

shantyizlit

Jul 7, 2023
ok actually my mistake was not boofing properly i shot it way too far up my ass and the absorption was too slow.. you rly need to practice boofing to perfection first.

• Love
Reactions: rotciv
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
ok actually my mistake was not boofing properly i shot it way too far up my ass and the absorption was too slow.. you rly need to practice boofing to perfection first.

Could you detail more?

shantyizlit

shantyizlit

Jul 7, 2023
Could you detail more?
there's a spot about 2 inches up ur ass that has best absorption rate, if you dont shoot it there you would get the same effect as if you had swallowed the heroin.
you can feel the spot with cold water and a syringe, if you've gone too far it won't feel very cold and if you're not far enough in it will spill out, the perfect spot is where it will be most cold

• Hugs
P

Pata541

Apr 18, 2024
There is currently one DNM that allows the sale of Fentanyl.

P

Pata541

Apr 18, 2024
It's against the rules to say but if you follow the guide here and register on the few that are left, you'll find it.