• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

deathbycakes

deathbycakes

Sep 14, 2018
i wish i was dead a year ago so i don't have to experience my fiancee's death this year..won't be fair to him but at least we'd be together again in the afterlife much quicker.

good thing that i'd be missing is prob infinity wars.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I would probably have missed earning my master's degree (not that I care anyhow -- mountains of debt, college is overrated, job market is a joke most of the time), missed my sister's wedding, and as far as the bad things, well I wouldn't have suffered another shitty year.

15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
Wouldn't have lost a few friends, been used by an ex, dated by best friend (and accidentally ruined his life before we broke up). Wouldn't have met some good friends though, or found this community

gnrluver0105

gnrluver0105

Nov 25, 2018
Nothing, in fact, September last year, a earthquake happened here, I was in a building that nearly collapsed, sometimes I wish that happened...

This year was the worst, with the end of my 8 year relationship.

Sure, there was small things that I enjoyed, but overall, was a shitty year

Whatshername

Whatshername

That Ghost Lady on the Hill
Dec 14, 2018
I'm literally racking my brain to find a good thing in the past year, but I come up empty. Maybe a few good movies, but I can't even enjoy those as I used to. I would have missed out on a lot of suffering, pain and humiliation though.

slowlystarve

slowlystarve

abomination
Dec 10, 2018
wouldn't have seen a family member get into a cult and then out of that cult paranoid as shit with an alcohol problem. wouldn't have ever been underweight, moved out on my own, got an 100% average in a class, been coerced, been told it was my own fault that i was miserable by a therapist, visited outside of the country, met some people, etc

Thoughtforms

Thoughtforms

Experienced
Nov 1, 2018
Good -
I got to travel around Europe to some of my dream locations with friends. But honestly I wish I could feel happier about that. I just do it because I have nothing else in my life. I felt empty the whole time.

I met someone who was the most amazing and beautiful guy I've ever met and he made me temporarily really happy.

Got to watch the new Black Mirror!

Started studying again

Bad -
Had my heart broken again and again

Had a terrible time at work - my boss hates me and wants me to leave

Had a mental breakdown and ended up in a psych ward

Tried looking for new jobs and just got rejected

Failed my first module due to my mental breakdown

Became officially old

So basically, I worked really hard, got my hopes up again and again, yet I'm back to square one. I went backwards if anything. This is the pattern of the last few years of my life - trying so hard constantly to be happy and fulfilled but just having it blow up in my face. Anything good that happened was just me filling a void.

Last edited:
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Both good and bad

BAD:
One less year of misery to get through. :(
WORK …. SO AWFUL :(
I gained more weight. :(

GOOD:
Five Finger Death Punch & Disturbed both released new music. :)
Godsmack released new music. :(
Many bands that I like released new stuff … right now I am tired and can't think of more … and I would make everyone else fall asleep reading the list if I made one. ;)

Aesthler

Aesthler

Death is the only God who comes when you call
Sep 25, 2018
If I died naturally or something a year ago, I'd miss out on a lot of heartache and suffering.
I'd miss out on new friendships I've made through the pain, and maybe a few key mental insights about myself
I'd miss out on watching myself become my worst enemy