• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DizzyFolfy

DizzyFolfy

Gone~
Jul 9, 2022
Welp, my beautiful and glorious SN is currently on its way. Hopefully arrives before my birthday next month~ >w< I feel super excited right now! Like, the moment I click order, I just feel relieved, idk how to explain it.

I'm fortunate enough to still have SN readily available online in my country. Literally just a search on any local e-commerce site and order per gram, no questions asked :o
Sometimes I think I'm still so young at just 20 to be doing this, but then I remember how I got here in the first place, and I don't really want to fight it anymore ^w^

As the day nears, I keep thinking about what will I'll miss when I'm gone. It's kinda weird how this all feels. Like, nothing would matter, I wouldn't even be aware of existence, but eh, I'll still miss out on a couple things hehe

So yeah, here are the things that I'll regret missing when I catch the bus, in no particular order
  • The legalization of euthanasia for anybody, everywhere
  • TWICE's Jeongyeon solo debut this year
  • Destigmatization of suicide
  • The return of humans to the moon
  • The inevitable massive demonstrations in my country that's bound to happen because of the new presidency
  • BTS's reunion
  • IVE's concert in my country and everybody chanting "...big big stage BAM" during that part of "I AM"
  • CTB in a car together with my suicide friend (hehe, sorry Z, but I'm going first UwU)
  • Meeting up with my long distance bf from the states ^w^, I feel really bad, I just hope he'll find happiness again once I'm gone
  • Finishing my indie game and probably making it big
  • Beating Minecraft for the first time
  • Actually buying Minecraft lol

There's probably more, but the point of me listing all of these is just for peace of mind. Knowing that I still have things to look up for just in case things go wrong is sort of like a safety net. Would I still be suicidal? Yeah probably idk. But hey, I'll be suicidal with goals :3

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
Hope you can leave peacefully and as happy as possible!

• Hugs
Reactions: DizzyFolfy
AllMyDreams

AllMyDreams

Experienced
Dec 12, 2021
It sounds like you still have something to live for... maybe once you have SN you will be more at peace knowing you have the option :)

I would try to hang around for at least a month after you receive it and see how you feel, because some people in Belgium for example said that getting approval for euthanasia actually saved their life knowing they had an emergency brake.

sussshiroll

sussshiroll

Student
Mar 17, 2023
If you have all this things then why CTB.
People that CTB has nothing to miss.

DizzyFolfy

DizzyFolfy

Gone~
Jul 9, 2022
It sounds like you still have something to live for... maybe once you have SN you will be more at peace knowing you have the option :) I would try to hang around for a month after you receive it and see how you feel, because some people in Belgium for example said that getting approval for euthanasia actually saved their life knowing they had an emergency brake.
That's such a beautiful way to put it <3 I'm already considering holding on for just a little bit ^w^ Thank you!
If you have all this things then why CTB.
People that CTB has nothing to miss.
I can't continue with how much I've failed being a human being. It's been a roller coaster ride, and I've thought of it thoroughly, and I'm ready to call it a life :3

Last edited:
A

Aprilfarewell4

Experienced
Apr 9, 2024
Welp, my beautiful and glorious SN is currently on its way. Hopefully arrives before my birthday next month~ >w< I feel super excited right now! Like, the moment I click order, I just feel relieved, idk how to explain it.

I'm fortunate enough to still have SN readily available online in my country. Literally just a search on any local e-commerce site and order per gram, no questions asked :o
Sometimes I think I'm still so young at just 20 to be doing this, but then I remember how I got here in the first place, and I don't really want to fight it anymore ^w^

As the day nears, I keep thinking about what will I'll miss when I'm gone. It's kinda weird how this all feels. Like, nothing would matter, I wouldn't even be aware of existence, but eh, I'll still miss out on a couple things hehe

So yeah, here are the things that I'll regret missing when I catch the bus, in no particular order
  • The legalization of euthanasia for anybody, everywhere
  • TWICE's Jeongyeon solo debut this year
  • Destigmatization of suicide
  • The return of humans to the moon
  • The inevitable massive demonstrations in my country that's bound to happen because of the new presidency
  • BTS's reunion
  • IVE's concert in my country and everybody chanting "...big big stage BAM" during that part of "I AM"
  • CTB in a car together with my suicide friend (hehe, sorry Z, but I'm going first UwU)
  • Meeting up with my long distance bf from the states ^w^, I feel really bad, I just hope he'll find happiness again once I'm gone
  • Finishing my indie game and probably making it big
  • Beating Minecraft for the first time
  • Actually buying Minecraft lol

There's probably more, but the point of me listing all of these is just for peace of mind. Knowing that I still have things to look up for just in case things go wrong is sort of like a safety net. Would I still be suicidal? Yeah probably idk. But hey, I'll be suicidal with goals :3
OP said they took SN today, it seemed like they died n their GRWM to Die SN post? does SN come in less than 2 days or a day when ordered? does anyone know the status of this person?