• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

wastingpotential

wastingpotential

drowning, always.
Feb 8, 2023

Today a year ago was the last time i saw my cats alive. I didnt know it would be my last. I was ready to do everything in my power to tell everyone around me to fuck off and get them back.

I haven't stopped crying, rereading messages with people from this time that hurt me. It sucks. I feel like im just seething with anger i cant even take out on anything and this sadness has just melted my heart into a fucking void

I dont feel safe living on this planet at the same time as the people who abused me. I want to see my boys again so bad. All ive tried since last year is to ctb and it always fails or backfires. Im so so tired

///

///

May 5, 2024
I know how you feel and I feel with you bro
had 3 of my dogs die last year summer and winter, ages 7 - 12.
Hope the best for you and the future of yours and may your cat/s rest in peace for the rest of time
<333

Reactions: Ashu
wastingpotential

wastingpotential

drowning, always.
Feb 8, 2023
I know how you feel and I feel with you bro
had 3 of my dogs die last year summer and winter, ages 7 - 12.
Hope the best for you and the future of yours and may your cat/s rest in peace for the rest of time
<333
Thank you, i wish the same for you and your dogs. <3

S

sneab

May 10, 2024
I read that post from a year ago. It was sickening to say the least. I couldn't IMAGINE living with those husks of people. No person who knows love could talk to someone like that. I'm sorry for what's happened to you, and I'm sorry your family has failed you in the most basic way.

Shadowpriest

Shadowpriest

Jan 20, 2024
I know the feeling very well. I recently (on 23th April) lost my male tabby cat, my friend, my brother, my soulmate, a part of myself. I rarely cry, but for him I shed tears cause he deserved every drop of it and sadly he wasn't the only one. Every cat I had, they died tragically or disappeared suddenly, it looks like I have some bad karma, like I'm punished for something...
IMG 20240412 194833
RIP Palmenegre, you will never be forgotten

Reactions: Ashu
wastingpotential

wastingpotential

drowning, always.
Feb 8, 2023
I know the feeling very well. I recently (on 23th April) lost my male tabby cat, my friend, my brother, my soulmate, a part of myself. I rarely cry, but for him I shed tears cause he deserved every drop of it and sadly he wasn't the only one. Every cat I had, they died tragically or disappeared suddenly, it looks like I have some bad karma, like I'm punished for something...
View attachment 139074
RIP Palmenegre, you will never be forgotten
I feel you. Lost a previous cat in my childhood which i dearly miss, last i heard he was a street cat, its been a good few years now, i can imagine he's also gone too. This on top of how i lost my recent two leaves me feeling sick everytime I remember it.

I treated all my cats like children i birthed, their health and hunger always came before mine. Its fucking sad people like us have to feel this way.

Rest in peace Palmenegre, he looked like a sweetheart.
I hope my boys are welcoming and playing with him nicely wherever they are now..

Shadowpriest

Shadowpriest

Jan 20, 2024
I feel you. Lost a previous cat in my childhood which i dearly miss, last i heard he was a street cat, its been a good few years now, i can imagine he's also gone too. This on top of how i lost my recent two leaves me feeling sick everytime I remember it.

I treated all my cats like children i birthed, their health and hunger always came before mine. Its fucking sad people like us have to feel this way.

Rest in peace Palmenegre, he looked like a sweetheart.
I hope my boys are welcoming and playing with him nicely wherever they are now..
Thank you for your kind words and also for sharing my grief. One thing that calms me for certain is that our dear pets will no longer suffer, they are at peace now even tho we suffer for them. Wish you all the best!

• Love
Reactions: wastingpotential