• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Fordprefect

Fordprefect

Student
Aug 22, 2019
Hi guys
I have a little time left before I ctb and I want to help as many people as I can to do it in a quick and painless way.
I really haven't got time to go through the rules as I'm having to read as much as Ican on my own method, which sadly cant be H, so can someone familiar with the rules tell me whether I can give links to youtube videos? Can I give links to tutorials on how to do IV injections and so on and so forth?

Feel free to ask any questions. I'm hoping to ctb tomorrow, but I may have until Tuesday.

J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
A step by step guide would be useful. I don't see why posting YT-videos would be against the rules.

How do you know you've pushed the needle in far enough?

Reactions: Fordprefect
Fordprefect

Fordprefect

Student
Aug 22, 2019
OK, people, let's do it.

First of all, study the links below. Carefully. Pay attention. This is the bus you're catching, make sure you pay respect to its history and the way it works. Injecting a lethal dose of heroin is one of the most popular methods of leaving this planet among drug users all over the world. Most of your questions are answered there:

1. https://m.psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Heroin
2. https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/Heroin
3. https://wiki.tripsit.me/wiki/Heroin

H has a shelf life of 3 years according to pubchem.

The golden standard for a lethal dose is 500 mg of pure heroin. But you're very unlikely to get pure stuff. It's probably gonna be 50% cut, or even worse. I'd recommend getting at least 1.5g for your injection, this way you can be sure you're getting the lethal dose even if it's just 30% dope. Most heroin these days doesn't need citric acid to be added before you dissolve it in water. If its a white or greyish powder, you don't need citric acid. Just add water and heat it up with a lighter or a candle. You can use a tablespoon or any other thing that works as a cooker. Look it up. Draw the stuff into the syringe through a small piece of a cigarette filter. Below is the best link on IV injections:

However, contrary to what it says there, do not insert the needle at a 45 degree angle, unless you're experienced you're not gonna pull it off. The angle should be 10-15 degrees or less. Do it slowly. When the needle is inside the vein, you'll probably feel it, I don't know how to explain this, but it makes a certain, er, sound or sensation, you can just feel the needle going through the wall of the vein. Draw a little blood into the syringe like the tutorial instructs you. Then do the injection. It's best if you do it in 4 to 5 seconds: not too fast, nor too slowly. That's it.

If you've never done IV injections, definitely practise first with saline. Practise as much as you can until you know what you're doing.

In the US and Canada, heroin is often laced with fentanyl. This is perfect for your purposes, because F is much more potent and will definitely help you ctb.

Getting H is easy af almost everywhere on the planet. If you're not OK with buying it on the DN, the easiest way is to approach a junkie on the street and ask for their help. Obviously, they're not gonna do it for free. But what do you care, right? xD If you use a drug user to get the stuff, ask them what kind it is, whether you need to add citric acid, etc. They will know.

IV is not the only way. You can do intramuscular or rectal. Intramuscular may hurt; pure H doesnt, but the stuff its usually cut with does. You can't smoke it or snort it to kill yourself, don't even try: as soon as you start you're gonna a) puke (not necessarily, but very often this is the case) b) feel amazing and not want to die. You're very likely to become an addict instead of ctb.

Now, you've got your heroin. How do you make sure it IS heroin and that it's potent enough to help you go? Any junkie I know would just do a small line (30 to 50 mg). If that amount gets you high af, it's potent, feel free to proceed if you still can. You can smoke it as well, usually off tinfoil, look it up if you need to. There are also special testing kits to gauge the potency - again, look it up if you need. I have to stress this: you won't be able to proceed after you've tried a little bit. I think using a testing kit or a drug user to gauge the potency is best here.

Make sure no one's around. Naloxone will get you back to life easily, ODing takes time.

It is absolutely painless. You're gonna black out immediately. You won't know what's hit you.

There are a lot of useful videos on YouTube if you type in 'cooking up heroin'.

PLEASE don't do it unless you're terminally ill, or things in your life are fucked up beyond hope.
You can draw back on the plunger and see if blood comes in i believe

Yes, that's the only way to make sure the needle is where it should be. It is very important.

Would you be prepared to help people with DN? You gave some very useful info in one of the threads yesterday, I think people would appreciate it if you put it here. I have zero experience with DN in Europe or North America.

Last edited:
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
OK, people, let's do it.

First of all, study the links below. Carefully. Pay attention. This is the bus you're catching, make sure you pay respect to its history and the way it works. Injecting a lethal dose of heroin is one of the most popular methods of leaving this planet among drug users all over the world. Most of your questions are answered there:

1. https://m.psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Heroin
2. https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/Heroin
3. https://wiki.tripsit.me/wiki/Heroin

H has a shelf life of 3 years according to pubchem.

The golden standard for a lethal dose is 500 mg of pure heroin. But you're very unlikely to get pure stuff. It's probably gonna be 50% cut, or even worse. I'd recommend getting at least 1.5g for your injection, this way you can be sure you're getting the lethal dose even if it's just 30% dope. Most heroin these days doesn't need citric acid to be added before you dissolve it in water. If its a white or greyish powder, you don't need citric acid. Just add water and heat it up with a lighter or a candle. You can use a tablespoon or any other thing that works as a cooker. Look it up. Draw the stuff into the syringe through a small piece of a cigarette filter. Below is the best link on IV injections:

However, contrary to what it says there, do not insert the needle at a 45 degree angle, unless you're experienced you're not gonna pull it off. The angle should be 10-15 degrees or less. Do it slowly. When the needle is inside the vein, you'll probably feel it, I don't know how to explain this, but it makes a certain, er, sound or sensation, you can just feel the needle going through the wall of the vein. Draw a little blood into the syringe like the tutorial instructs you. Then do the injection. It's best if you do it in 4 to 5 seconds: not too fast, nor too slowly. That's it.

If you've never done IV injections, definitely practise first with saline. Practise as much as you can until you know what you're doing.

In the US and Canada, heroin is often laced with fentanyl. This is perfect for your purposes, because F is much more potent and will definitely help you ctb.

Getting H is easy af almost everywhere on the planet. If you're not OK with buying it on the DN, the easiest way is to approach a junkie on the street and ask for their help. Obviously, they're not gonna do it for free. But what do you care, right? xD If you use a drug user to get the stuff, ask them what kind it is, whether you need to add citric acid, etc. They will know.

IV is not the only way. You can do intramuscular or rectal. Intramuscular may hurt; pure H doesnt, but the stuff its usually cut with does. You can't smoke it or snort it to kill yourself, don't even try: as soon as you start you're gonna a) puke (not necessarily, but very often this is the case) b) feel amazing and not want to die. You're very likely to become an addict instead of ctb.

Now, you've got your heroin. How do you make sure it IS heroin and that it's potent enough to help you go? Any junkie I know would just do a small line (30 to 50 mg). If that amount gets you high af, it's potent, feel free to proceed if you still can. You can smoke it as well, usually off tinfoil, look it up if you need to. There are also special testing kits to gauge the potency - again, look it up if you need. I have to stress this: you won't be able to proceed after you've tried a little bit. I think using a testing kit or a drug user to gauge the potency is best here.

Make sure no one's around. Naloxone will get you back to life easily, ODing takes time.

It is absolutely painless. You're gonna black out immediately. You won't know what's hit you.

There are a lot of useful videos on YouTube if you type in 'cooking up heroin'.

PLEASE don't do it unless you're terminally ill, or things in your life are fucked up beyond hope.

Yes, that's the only way to make sure the needle is where it should be. It is very important.

Would you be prepared to help people with DN? You gave some very useful info in one of the threads yesterday, I think people would appreciate it if you put it here. I have zero experience with DN in Europe or North America.
Sure
Dark web is very simple if you google it

-download the tor browser(mod of firefox)
-search for tor on android or iphone app store. If on mobile
-go to darknetlive.com
-find empire market url
-copy paste into url
-register on empire

-download coinbase on your phone
-pay with a debit or credit card for bitcoin
-you now have bitcoin in your wallet

Go to empire account (wallet)
Press generate bitcoin wallet
Should give you a QR code you can scan with the coinbase app
Deposit bitcoin
Find vendor(ill pm several)
Purchase product shipped safely to your house.

Very good if you have a disability.

Pm if you want several reputable vendor names for H

thrwaway99

thrwaway99

Student
Mar 24, 2019
Are needles really necessary? Can't you just pop a few benzos, have a few shots and then snort a couple fat lines?

Reactions: oxymoron
Fordprefect

Fordprefect

Student
Aug 22, 2019
A couple fat lines? 750mg per line? Not sure if you're gonna be able to finish the first one before you puke up your benzos and shots.
Rectal is the way to go if you're afraid of needles.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Soul
A

arelia

Tired
Aug 18, 2019
The only thing I'll add about the darknet markets is they do change their urls frequently and unfortunately there are a lot of scams you have to wade through to get what you want - not just vendors but peeps who will get in contact to try to phish you. I'm posting a link here to what is the latest posting on scamming in one market - read it before you even think about setting foot in the darknet.
also, beware anyone who tells you to go to the hidden wiki for links. the hidden wiki can be modified by any one and scammers just love to swap the links out.
but if everything goes well, it's the best way to get whatever substance you need - particularly if there's a forum where people can leave reviews (ahhh silk road, I still miss it)
If you're in the UK, there's an organisation in Wales who will test your drugs for you for free https://www.wedinos (dot)org/
There also used to be a testing lab in spain iirc but I can't remember the details.

and there's one last thing you should consider - encryption of your messages. It's quite simple to do and it means that only you and the vendor can read them. it's a little app called GNU Privacy Assistant and it may look a little tricky but it will take you no time at all to get the hang of and ensures your privacy.

Last edited:
Reactions: sincerelysad
GreyMonkey

GreyMonkey

Heartbroken
Aug 20, 2019
How do you do rectal?

Does H ever feel bad?
I've become really scared of drugs lately after bad experiences with mushrooms and mdma and weed and DMT (at separate times)

In the movies when someone ODs they froth at the mouth and shake and all.

Reactions: looseye and Baskol1
JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Sure
Dark web is very simple if you google it

-download the tor browser(mod of firefox)
-search for tor on android or iphone app store. If on mobile
-go to darknetlive.com
-find empire market url
-copy paste into url
-register on empire

-download coinbase on your phone
-pay with a debit or credit card for bitcoin
-you now have bitcoin in your wallet

Go to empire account (wallet)
Press generate bitcoin wallet
Should give you a QR code you can scan with the coinbase app
Deposit bitcoin
Find vendor(ill pm several)
Purchase product shipped safely to your house.

Very good if you have a disability.

Pm if you want several reputable vendor names for H
Once again, you are very helpful and informative :heart:

Fordprefect

Fordprefect

Student
Aug 22, 2019
How do you do rectal?
You shove it up your arse xD

You do everything the same, but use an oral syringe and, well, shove it up your arse.

I've already said: you'll black out immediately. At least with IV. Haven't done rectal, no idea there.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Soul
S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
How do you do rectal?

Does H ever feel bad?
I've become really scared of drugs lately after bad experiences with mushrooms and mdma and weed and DMT (at separate times)

I got hallucinations and an anxiety attack from snorthing a near lethal dose of H.

maggot666

maggot666

Aug 23, 2019
I wish I cou
How do you do rectal?

Does H ever feel bad?

I overdosed on heroin before in my teens it was really nice the rush just gets really intense I started shaking and then blacked out

Fordprefect

Fordprefect

Student
Aug 22, 2019
I wish I cou

I overdosed on heroin before in my teens it was really nice the rush just gets really intense I started shaking and then blacked out
Yep, that's an H od. Only with the lethal dose you black out before you can properly feel the rush.

Reactions: sincerelysad
S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
But you do realize this is, er, weird to the point of being unheard of?
Maybe it was a speedball?

People starting shaking on Heroin is nothing new. Someone else here reported something similar. I think the fact that I knew I took a dose that could be lethal combined with the psychedelic effects overwhelmed me.

Reactions: fastFWD and Baskol1
thrwaway99

thrwaway99

Student
Mar 24, 2019
I too have seen hallucinations while on heroin. Opioid-induced hallucinations are a thing google it.

allgood

allgood

Student
Jul 17, 2019
If you are in Europe don't bother trying to snort your dark, and if you're US based don't bother trying to smoke it. Oh and be aware when calculating lethal dose that you're unlikely to receive higher than 35-40% diamorphine by weight with EU base/afghan/turkish heroin.

Last edited:
JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
People starting shaking on Heroin is nothing new. Someone else here reported something similar. I think the fact that I knew I took a dose that could be lethal combined with the psychedelic effects overwhelmed me.
So, if it was a lethal dose, what went wrong?

Reactions: Baskol1
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
-find empire market url
Once again, you are very helpful and informative :heart:
Last I checked empire market was taken down. They exit scammed. Which is why I always say don't put more money in your darknet market wallet account than needed and what you don't spend should be put back into your personal wallet.

Also electrum is a great wallet to use.

Reactions: Baskol1
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Also I was wondering can I keep heroin much longer in the fridge?

allgood

allgood

Student
Jul 17, 2019
Last I checked empire market was taken down. They exit scammed. Which is why I always say don't put more money in your darknet market wallet account than needed and what you don't spend should be put back into your personal wallet.

Also electrum is a great wallet to use.
Empire is still up and working fine. If you liked Dream's layout, try samsara or whatever its name is. https://dark.fail/ for links, don't google them and click the first one.