• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
How much water will you need in order to dissolve 3.5 grams of #4 heroin powder?
So basically you have to experiment because it also depends on the type of heroin. White heroin it looks like you don't even need citric acid.

Rheaz

Rheaz

Sep 12, 2019
How much time should you make sure you are undisturbed so that you can CTB from OD? I don't want to be discovered until I am gone.

T

thisplaceisaprison

Student
Mar 20, 2019
How much time should you make sure you are undisturbed so that you can CTB from OD? I don't want to be discovered until I am gone.

It depends on the amount and tolerance, some people don't overdose right away, generally with IV though it's pretty fast. I would say about an hour, however to be safe maybe a few hours.

Rheaz

Rheaz

Sep 12, 2019
It depends on the amount and tolerance, some people don't overdose right away, generally with IV though it's pretty fast. I would say about an hour, however to be safe maybe a few hours.
What if I injected 2g after taking Klonopin, alcohol, and antihistamine. I just need to for sure be gone. Waking up from this would make my life even worse because it is the first time trying H and I won't be able to hide the signs from my family. I would have the whole night to be alone. Definitely don't want to wake up in the hospital.

T

thisplaceisaprison

Student
Mar 20, 2019
I would assume so, but if you do wake up you'll probably just look like you have a cold. You don't really get the withdrawal symptoms unless you use for several days and one track mark isn't hard to hide.

Rheaz

Rheaz

Sep 12, 2019
Thank you for your advice. I'm thinking I may add Propanalol to the mix to help. Do you think this would help?

S

Strangeasangels

Student
May 23, 2019
I am grateful for this thread. Heroin is my preferred method. I did it accidentally once. I thought it was cocaine. I have taken morphine a number of times when I was sick in the hospital and I loved it. It was magical. It was divine. I remember thinking "this is how I want to die". The problem now is I live in a small town and I have no idea how to acquire it .So thank you for this and if there is anybody out there who feels the same way, send me a message. Is that my veins are not easy to penetrate. Having blood drawn, having an IV inserted, Always results in healthcare professionals telling me just how stubborn my veins are. But going out in a blissful euphoric slumber is my preferred method of exit.

Last edited:
S

Strangeasangels

Student
May 23, 2019
Sure
Dark web is very simple if you google it

-download the tor browser(mod of firefox)
-search for tor on android or iphone app store. If on mobile
-go to darknetlive.com
-find empire market url
-copy paste into url
-register on empire

-download coinbase on your phone
-pay with a debit or credit card for bitcoin
-you now have bitcoin in your wallet

Go to empire account (wallet)
Press generate bitcoin wallet
Should give you a QR code you can scan with the coinbase app
Deposit bitcoin
Find vendor(ill pm several)
Purchase product shipped safely to your house.

Very good if you have a disability.

Pm if you want several reputable vendor names for H

I cannot Pm you as i get Message saying that you limit who can see your account. Please PM me since I cannot PM you. Thank you.

R

Revan16

Aug 30, 2019
I cannot Pm you as i get Message saying that you limit who can see your account. Please PM me since I cannot PM you. Thank you.
His account has been self-banned i think. You can't pm him.

Try discord, he said he'll be online there

NextSummer

NextSummer

Experienced
Mar 28, 2019
I think overdosing on Heroin is ideal
- looks like an accident, everybody knows I am sad, so I "mistakenly" OD while trying drugs for the first time, making it easier for my family to cope
- if you are lucky, euphoric feeling before death, if not it's at least painless

The only problem I see is, that I might not be able to finish the injection before loosing conscioussness, because purity might be low, so I've to inject a lot and that takes time?

NextSummer

NextSummer

Experienced
Mar 28, 2019
Somebody on a drug board wrote about RECTAL administration of Heroin:

"I have mainly used rectal administration when I have exhausted all possible veins and look like I just stepped out of a butchers shop and the pin is full of congealing blood. This delivers enough of a rush for the brain to register that you have done something but is no where near equivalent to an IV rush.
It's all about getting it in the right place which is about 1cm inside your ass. Too far and you won't feel much at all, too little and you risk it leaking out. It has something to do with the mucus membranes and location of blood vessels inside your rectum. A helpful little tip is to mark the syringe with something you will feel at the 1cm mark as you push the barrel of the syringe inside yourself. Insulation tape works well. Remember to keep the amount small as otherwise you risk giving yourself a very expensive enema. "

Reactions: rotciv
P

PBis

May 24, 2019
Thought i'd give this a bump, as i've just been looking into the amount of water needed & size of syringe required - important questions if you are totally inexperienced, and not adequately answered here i believe...

According to the Heroin User's Handbook, 0.5 ml of water is used to dissolve a single dose - typically: 0.125 g - of H. This would mean that in order to dissolve 1.5 g of H, you would need 6 ml of water. So you will find yourself looking at a largish, 10 ml syringe - quite a bit larger than what is typically associated with shooting up. This is not so strange though, as we are using 12 times the amount normally used to get high... I also recall reading about a junkie who said that when in the US in the 1980s, he would need "works the size of a fookin stirrup pump" to shoot up, as the Heroin over there was so poor.

For completeness sake, the amount of citric acid in powder form (if used at all; see previous posts) would be 20 mg for one shot - not sure if this also has to be multiplied by 12...

It would be great if some experienced user (which i am not) could confirm or correct all of this!

Reactions: jimbob1000
depressedpolyaddict

depressedpolyaddict

Chemical lab worker
Jan 26, 2020
If there is enough demand/need, I can write up a simple technique to clean the Heroin of common cuts like sugars, large portion of Paracetamol and Caffeine. It cannot get rid of Fentanyl though.

This would make dosing the Heroin much easier and foolproof.

Retard

Retard

Dec 7, 2019
If there is enough demand/need, I can write up a simple technique to clean the Heroin of common cuts like sugars, large portion of Paracetamol and Caffeine. It cannot get rid of Fentanyl though.

That would be very much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

J

jd123

Jan 3, 2020
Sure
Dark web is very simple if you google it

-download the tor browser(mod of firefox)
-search for tor on android or iphone app store. If on mobile
-go to darknetlive.com
-find empire market url
-copy paste into url
-register on empire

-download coinbase on your phone
-pay with a debit or credit card for bitcoin
-you now have bitcoin in your wallet

Go to empire account (wallet)
Press generate bitcoin wallet
Should give you a QR code you can scan with the coinbase app
Deposit bitcoin
Find vendor(ill pm several)
Purchase product shipped safely to your house.

Very good if you have a disability.

Pm if you want several reputable vendor names for H
Would it be easier to obtain and snort 1 gram of Fentynal as opposed to injecting H?

Mpez28892

Mpez28892

Am I or the others crazy?
Dec 15, 2019
Thought i'd give this a bump, as i've just been looking into the amount of water needed & size of syringe required - important questions if you are totally inexperienced, and not adequately answered here i believe...

According to the Heroin User's Handbook, 0.5 ml of water is used to dissolve a single dose - typically: 0.125 g - of H. This would mean that in order to dissolve 1.5 g of H, you would need 6 ml of water. So you will find yourself looking at a largish, 10 ml syringe - quite a bit larger than what is typically associated with shooting up. This is not so strange though, as we are using 12 times the amount normally used to get high... I also recall reading about a junkie who said that when in the US in the 1980s, he would need "works the size of a fookin stirrup pump" to shoot up, as the Heroin over there was so poor.

For completeness sake, the amount of citric acid in powder form (if used at all; see previous posts) would be 20 mg for one shot - not sure if this also has to be multiplied by 12...

It would be great if some experienced user (which i am not) could confirm or correct all of this!

As a "recovering" junkie trying to make plans to CTB via H, water ratio Should not matter.. Not even when I was just getting high did it matter. More concentrated the better. The only rule of thumb I used was: it can't be too dark to the point where I cant see if I registered. Now of course if I didn't put much water and didn't hold the flame long enough, the cut is only going to be filtered through the cotton so much. So then I'd go add one or two more drops of water, just so I can pull back on the plunger successfully

As far as citric adid, I've only done ECP & water +flame does the job

Reactions: fastFWD
P

PBis

May 24, 2019
As a "recovering" junkie trying to make plans to CTB via H, water ratio Should not matter.. Not even when I was just getting high did it matter. More concentrated the better. The only rule of thumb I used was: it can't be too dark to the point where I cant see if I registered. Now of course if I didn't put much water and didn't hold the flame long enough, the cut is only going to be filtered through the cotton so much. So then I'd go add one or two more drops of water, just so I can pull back on the plunger successfully

Hi, thank you VERY much for correcting me on this. Makes a lot of sense... Still, how much water do you think would be needed to dissolve 1,5g? Surely a bit more than just the few drops needed for 0,1g no? Would it fit into a typical 3ml syringe? Remember some of us will be doing this for the first time, with no experience or "feel" for the thing... Personally, I have just a little experience sniffing & smoking H, so i imagine 1,5g as this gigantic rock of brown...

As far as citric adid, I've only done ECP & water +flame does the job

Whats ECP & thank you?

Last edited:
Reactions: jimbob1000
jimbob1000

jimbob1000

Student
Feb 21, 2020
Do I need to add citric acid if it's being plugged?

Yes please
It all sounds confusing, Could it be swallowed instead, or would that make me throw up?

Last edited:
Reactions: Hearth_56
Mpez28892

Mpez28892

Dec 15, 2019
Hi, thank you VERY much for correcting me on this. Makes a lot of sense... Still, how much water do you think would be needed to dissolve 1,5g? Surely a bit more than just the few drops needed for 0,1g no? Would it fit into a typical 3ml syringe? Remember some of us will be doing this for the first time, with no experience or "feel" for the thing... Personally, I have just a little experience sniffing & smoking H, so i imagine 1,5g as this gigantic rock of brown...

Whats ECP & thank you?

I'm truly sorry for my delayed response, life got the best of me.

Personally, I would make it as dark as possible whilst still being able to see the blood register. So considering what you're working with, you just gotta eyeball it. Put a little water in, stir it around, ignite...stir...put a lil more, repeat etc . Hope that makes sense.

ECP is East Coast Powder. As opposed to BTH , black tar heroin

P

PBis

May 24, 2019
I'm truly sorry for my delayed response, life got the best of me.

Personally, I would make it as dark as possible whilst still being able to see the blood register. So considering what you're working with, you just gotta eyeball it. Put a little water in, stir it around, ignite...stir...put a lil more, repeat etc . Hope that makes sense.
Hi no sweat, I don't check in every day myself… Been experimenting a bit, so I get what you mean. I guess I was also worried about 1,5g (or more) of H + water not fitting into one of those disposable cups (much better than spoons, I think) – and freaking out over this when the moment has come – but actually you can just cook up & fill the syringe in stages – even prepare in advance and store the shot in the fridge. (EDIT: hygiene wise, you can only store a shot if you've: a) heated it long enough to get rid of viruses (at least 1 minute at or just below boiling point), b) filtered it through a 0.2 micron filter to get rid of bacteria. Of course, neither will pose a particular threat if you are dead.)

Note that in the "safe practice" video at the start of this thread the guy is using one full ml of water for a single shot!
ECP is East Coast Powder. As opposed to BTH , black tar heroin
Thank you on behalf of all European members :-)

I suppose this is what's described in chapter 15 of the Heroin User's Handbook. Removing the non-soluble stuff seems very doable, but the part about the solubles seems tricky to me – at least in Europe, buying a bottle of ether is going to involve some questioning by your chemist, I think...

A tip about getting your heroin online: I've noticed that as a new buyer on Empire, when I ordered a batch from a "popular" vendor for the first time, I would get good quality stuff (by the standards of where I am), then at my second order the quality would be considerably less - happened with both vendors I tried. Maybe coincidence, but it could also be the old trick of "making them come back hoping for the good stuff". I would advise buying 2 grams right away.

Last edited:
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
How different is the onset time of IV heroin versus IM? I may miss vein and inject in the muscle. Would it take long then? How about subcutaneous injection?

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
This is an absolutely brilliant and comprehensive step-by-step manual for injecting drug technique, safety and equipment. Great for newbies.

Getting off right
(preview thumbnail)

Download PDF (~850 KB) via:

Not my resource, found linked to a while ago somewhere else on the forum so credit to whoever the original poster was.

Reactions: faust and jgm63
Sunshine

Sunshine

Student
Jan 11, 2019
Are you guys sure you don't suffer from an overdose? I mean if your body starts to suffocate or drool or whatever is there any way you still feel it but you're just paralyzed?

Reactions: PBis
Sunshine

Sunshine

Student
Jan 11, 2019
If you are in Europe don't bother trying to snort your dark, and if you're US based don't bother trying to smoke it. Oh and be aware when calculating lethal dose that you're unlikely to receive higher than 35-40% diamorphine by weight with EU base/afghan/turkish heroin.

I'm confused. Why wouldn't I want to snort H from the EU to make sure it's potent?

P

PBis

May 24, 2019
I'm confused. Why wouldn't I want to snort H from the EU to make sure it's potent?
I think what he meant is that heroin sold in EU is usually heroin nr. 3 (brown rocks). While you can chop this up into powder, it won't dissolve well in water without citric acid. So if you snort it, a lot of it will just sit inside your nose without being absorbed by the mucous membrane (no, don't try sniffing citric acid!). You will still get high though, which is why many people still snort, and you can gauge the potency this way. However, if the heroin is dirty you may end up with a nasty cold or infection. A good alternative is waterlining, i.e. cooking up the heroin with citric as you would for iv, filter as desired and then squirt or spray it up your nose.
Are you guys sure you don't suffer from an overdose? I mean if your body starts to suffocate or drool or whatever is there any way you still feel it but you're just paralyzed?
Check the following links:

https://www.therecoveryvillage.com/heroin-addiction/are-heroin-overdoses-painful/

https://www.quora.com/What-does-it-feel-like-to-overdose-on-heroin

Basically, heroin is killer and anaesthetic in one - like OP said, "you won't know what hit you". Surviving can be pretty horrible though...

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunshine
D

Depressive1995

Feb 3, 2020
What could happen in the worst case if you wake up again after an overdose with breathing depression which is not enough to die?

Mpez28892

Mpez28892

Dec 15, 2019
What could happen in the worst case if you wake up again after an overdose with breathing depression which is not enough to die?
Then it wouldn't be a medical OD, it would be just an OD in the literal sense- as in over doing/dosing a drug. Probably brain damage? Anytime your brain doesn't have oxygen for X amount of time, I believe there's a degree of irreversible damage.
Another thing would be, the position you were in.If you nod off in a certain position, only to wake up alive, the lack of blood flow to arms/legs(if you Were leaning on them) can lead to amputation. It happens a lot

D

Depressive1995

Feb 3, 2020
Then it wouldn't be a medical OD, it would be just an OD in the literal sense- as in over doing/dosing a drug. Probably brain damage? Anytime your brain doesn't have oxygen for X amount of time, I believe there's a degree of irreversible damage.
Another thing would be, the position you were in.If you nod off in a certain position, only to wake up alive, the lack of blood flow to arms/legs(if you Were leaning on them) can lead to amputation. It happens a lot

Thanks for the answer. Ok another question: do you think there is a high probability that you get a severe brain damage so that you can't suicide on your own again? If not I would take the risk..

J

JellyDreams

Nov 10, 2019
Is 2grs really enough?

Can you plug it ? Like mentioned?

How to tell heroin from cocaine or meth? If theyre all white

Ty