• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

iOnceFeltAlive

iOnceFeltAlive

Seeking peace
Jul 31, 2020
Is it possible to shoot into a vein in your hand? I barely have any visible veins.

Reactions: fastFWD
BlueDream77

BlueDream77

Aug 26, 2020
The Creator of the thread recommends 1.5 grams which makes sense to me considering you can never be too safe. But how much does that can you fit into a 1 cc syringe?

B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
I wish I could get my hands on heroin! Actually I can try asking but my friend will find it suspicious. I can ask about weed and maybe connect with the person myself but it is complicated too many intermediaries

S

silent_land

May 27, 2021
Hello. Perhaps because of the fear of intravenous injections, is it possible to inject intramuscularly? Is it just as effective and what is the dose needed for such an injection?

S

silent_land

May 27, 2021
I think there can be no problems with an intramuscular injection. The dose can be taken 2-3 g. Of all the above, I think this is just an ideal way to leave the world

V

vitaly

Dec 17, 2021
Hello, thx to the author, this thread is very useful, but does somebody know if it safe to order H by mail? does the police track it? its a bad idea get to the jail instead of ctb?

• Yay!
Reactions: looseye and Quinlor
S

stupidlife666

Dec 13, 2021
Hello, thx to the author, this thread is very useful, but does somebody know if it safe to order H by mail? does the police track it? its a bad idea get to the jail instead of ctb?
depends on where you order it..

I'd say its easier to find it on the streets tho. That shit is easy to find.

H

Here2day

Jun 14, 2020
I have successfully/unsuccessfully done this twice now depending on how you look at it, I will be doing it again as soon as the new year is out of the way as have family that I do love, so want to try to save their future Christmas and New Years.
I am confident I'll get this one right, as the only mistake I made was being found too soon and being brought back.
My method was pretty simple
I bought £100 of heroin in 5 bags, cooked it (the videos are on here) and made a whole syringe, there was actually too much both times.
I laid in bed with headphones on playing some music on the dark until ready.
Turned on my bedside lamp put on the tourniquet, found a vain and put the needle in, loosed the tourniquet and switched the light off, have to be careful with this as the syringe is now hanging out of my arm.
With a few deep breaths I pushed the plunger.

It was very peaceful, I don't really remember going over, only the paramedics slapping me about after bringing me back.

Some advice would be, don't send nonsensical messages to anyone, and if possible don't be where you're expected to be.
It takes longer to pass than some have said, the second time I did it the ambulance had enough time get to me and to break two doors down before bringing me back and hitting me with Naloxone.

V

vitaly

Dec 17, 2021
thank you for sharing your experience. may i ask how did you obtain the drugs? on the streets, through dark web?

little helpers

little helpers

did I tie the tourniquet on my arm or on my neck?
Dec 14, 2021
What does it feel like to overdose?

black out and you dead. oblivion.

waking up is the worst part though. I got real confused, had no idea I OD'ed (those weren't intentional), and went into PWD almost immediately. naloxone puts a huge amount of stress on your body (some people even get pulmonary edema from being narcan'ed). and whether it's the withdrawals or the confusion that's causing it, a lot of people get angry when revived. I ran my dirty mouth at the ER doctor once cuz I was so fucked up with PWD. felt real sorry about it. that doc was too nice to have me call him a "motherfucker". shit.
Is it possible to shoot into a vein in your hand? I barely have any visible veins.

they roll, and you miss it quite easily. go get a tourniquet, man. I got shit veins too but I've had more misses on my hands than anywhere else. not a good idea.
thank you for sharing your experience. may i ask how did you obtain the drugs? on the streets, through dark web?

you want a middleman? where you at? pay me four times the money and I can spare you a bag. wait, you're a fed! fuck! /s

nah that's me kidding. so you wanna cold cop? can I say this here? go to the shittiest methadone clinic in your area and talk to someone. get 'em a bag for taking you to the dealer. it's my personal experience that you get better shit this way than just open market. if you wanna go with DNM, Empire exit scammed last summer. now you'd go on WHM. they accept only Monero. but I can't name vendors here.

shit. just realized you weren't asking me the question. sorry I'm too verbose to shut up. /s

Last edited:
charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
tbh i wouldn't try it with heroin even if i had no opiate tolerance whatsoever. and this is coming from someone who overdosed a few times. they vary wildly from batch to batch, and even within the same batch. one evening, i shot up with a third of a baggie, and already an hour later when I was about to go to sleep i barely felt anything. then in the morning i shot up with maybe a quarter of it from the same baggie and had my worst overdose to date. if you're in the USA though disregard this, i heard all of y'all's smack is full of fentanyl anyways (except BTH apparently)

Reactions: little helpers
V

vitaly

Dec 17, 2021

waking up is the worst part though. I got real confused, had no idea I OD'ed (those weren't intentional), and went into PWD almost immediately. naloxone puts a huge amount of stress on your body (some people even get pulmonary edema from being narcan'ed). and whether it's the withdrawals or the confusion that's causing it, a lot of people get angry when revived. I ran my dirty mouth at the ER doctor once cuz I was so fucked up with PWD. felt real sorry about it. that doc was too nice to have me call him a "motherfucker". shit.

they roll, and you miss it quite easily. go get a tourniquet, man. I got shit veins too but I've had more misses on my hands than anywhere else. not a good idea.

you want a middleman? where you at? pay me four times the money and I can spare you a bag. wait, you're a fed! fuck! /s

nah that's me kidding. so you wanna cold cop? can I say this here? go to the shittiest methadone clinic in your area and talk to someone. get 'em a bag for taking you to the dealer. it's my personal experience that you get better shit this way than just open market. if you wanna go with DNM, Empire exit scammed last summer. now you'd go on WHM. they accept only Monero. but I can't name vendors here.

shit. just realized you weren't asking me the question. sorry I'm too verbose to shut up. /s
I didn't ask but i appreciate your help, thanks a lot. I'm in canada, sure your advice is gonna work

I'm totally not familiar with dark web, so what is whm?

Last edited:
Reactions: little helpers
little helpers

little helpers

did I tie the tourniquet on my arm or on my neck?
Dec 14, 2021
I didn't ask but i appreciate your help, thanks a lot. I'm in canada, sure your advice is gonna work

I'm totally not familiar with dark web, so what is whm?

white house market. and remember to double check and triple check on vendor credibility. if they're beneath a 4 star rating it's an absolute no-no. even when they are above that, definitely read the recent feedbacks cuz not everyone's running a stable quality service there. exit scams or bad batchs are common enough to be concerned.

and obligatory "see if they got good stealth". you don't want feds at your door. your own stealth practices too. examples of bad stealth: using bitcoins as payment method or forgetting to encrypt your message. think you can find the DNM Bible pretty easily on dark web. so do it and read it carefully. it's not a waste of time when you're making yourself safe.

idk if you're simply looking for dope or you intend an opiate OD as a ctb method. if you're aiming for an overdose, fentanyl is great for that and it's everywhere. but if you wanna use, not die, it's tricky finding the right vendor there. and it goes without saying that heroin is better than fent. y'all fetty people can fight me lol. and opana IV is GOD. alright I'm done, thank you for listening lol.

Edit: just wanna say something 'bout batches. on the streets it's truly unreliable. every fucking bag is a different thing. fuck that. but on DNMs it's truly alright. as long as you got a good vendor. I might send you info on that if I can find a good way doing it. that dope is FIRE.
tbh i wouldn't try it with heroin even if i had no opiate tolerance whatsoever. and this is coming from someone who overdosed a few times. they vary wildly from batch to batch, and even within the same batch. one evening, i shot up with a third of a baggie, and already an hour later when I was about to go to sleep i barely felt anything. then in the morning i shot up with maybe a quarter of it from the same baggie and had my worst overdose to date. if you're in the USA though disregard this, i heard all of y'all's smack is full of fentanyl anyways (except BTH apparently)

do you chip? boy, first time meeting a chipper if you are one. I really wanna know, *if* you'd like to talk about it. I'm not good with PMs (delays and all that) but if you wanna you can comment on my profile and I'd definitely read it.

Last edited:
GreyCTB

GreyCTB

Student
Aug 26, 2022
Does injecting intramuscular effect the chance of overdosing? And if yes by how much? Also how long do you need to not be found?

Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
Guys, if you're going to do this, when you have your hypodermic in, ALWAYS pull back on the plunger first. If you get some blood coming back into the barrel, you're good to go. If not, you need to find the vein, because you missed it. not only is it painful, but you'll never be able to inject a single dose that way, let alone an OD

Reactions: Lily (Osako)
W

wesv

already dead
Nov 21, 2022
Heroin overdose is my preferred way to go. However I did read that there is risk of aspiration when you die. Not trying to aspirate when I die so I might do a combo of heroin + nitrogen gas. Ideally.

U

usedtobright

Nov 20, 2022
someone knows if fentanyl patches could be useful for ctb? I'm between this or morphine pills, I just want to be sure that if it doesn't work I wouldn't have brain damage

Lily (Osako)

Lily (Osako)

Everything all at once
Jul 30, 2022
Does injecting intramuscular effect the chance of overdosing? And if yes by how much? Also how long do you need to not be found?
I personally would only do IV. It's quite simple, just make sure you have the syringe at a proper angle. The vein at the bend of the elbow is the easiest to hit for me.
someone knows if fentanyl patches could be useful for ctb? I'm between this or morphine pills, I just want to be sure that if it doesn't work I wouldn't have brain damage
I believe they could be but they need to be cut . At least the older ones would have worked fine like that. I am unsure of the newer ones.
There's a source for morphine if it's of interest to anyone.
For my own protection will delete this message shortly.
Hello

shantyizlit

shantyizlit

Really, what was the point?
Jul 7, 2023
Apparently according to go.drugbank.com morphine has a LD100 (lethal in 100% of cases) Screenshot 2023 07 26 203029
Which from my research compares to about 300mg of morphine intravenously (although this does sound like a lot).
Heroin is not just double as potent as morphine but also has a quicker onset, so at a maximum 150mg of PURE heroin is needed IV. This seems very doable.

I wish you could actually find this thread if searching for 'heroin megathread' or even just heroin in the search bar, as I think a lot of people are actually interested in a method like this, that could very easily be reasonably peaceful.

A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
Some questions:

So, 150mg *pure* heroin is needed for IV? So if it's 20% pure, 0.75g should be enough? What tolerance does this assume?

What amount of *pure* heroin is required to CTB if boofing? And what assumptions about tolerance does that make?

I have a high tolerance to co-codamol (codiene), would that affect my heroin tolerance?

The test kit at eztestkits.com, will it tell me the % of pure heroin in a sample?

Thanks guys

a_carbon_based_life

a_carbon_based_life

I deserve peace
Aug 16, 2023
If you've never done IV injections, definitely practise first with saline. Practise as much as you can until you know what you're doing.
Where's a good place to get saline? Maybe I just haven't checked hard enough but when I look it up I keep getting a shit ton of veterinary websites

lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Embodiment of failure/Doom poster/Compassionate
Sep 14, 2023
I know OP is gone (Bless you I hope you found peace ) and this thread has been long since inactive, but does anyone know if it's fine to use citric acid irregardless if it's needed? I'm buying pure afghan heroine that's uncut.

lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Sep 14, 2023
Also, what size syringe will I be needing? I have 2gs of H I'm just unsure what kind of syringe I should buy.

anaerobic_bacterium

anaerobic_bacterium

Jul 29, 2023
Also, what size syringe will I be needing? I have 2gs of H I'm just unsure what kind of syringe I should buy.
if you got a pure product then a 20ml syringe and some lukewarm (35C) water will be enough

otherwise you can neutralize H with a small amount of acid solution (citric or acetic) it'll increase the solubility if your sample was poorly processed/have too much cut in it then to remove cut/impurities pass it through a makeshift filter and evap the solution (have in mind that the temp exceeding 100 C decomposes the product). i suggest to train on table salt first to make sure you won't waste the product in a botched purification attempt. this sequence of actions should give powder with a high water solubility i think in the range around 1g/10ml. warmer water is better at it.

• Love
Reactions: lwlaiet8887
lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Sep 14, 2023
if you got a pure product then a 20ml syringe and some lukewarm (35C) water will be enough

otherwise you can neutralize H with a small amount of acid solution (citric or acetic) it'll increase the solubility if your sample was poorly processed/have too much cut in it then to remove cut/impurities pass it through a makeshift filter and evap the solution (have in mind that the temp exceeding 100 C decomposes the product). i suggest to train on table salt first to make sure you won't waste the product in a botched purification attempt. this sequence of actions should give powder with a high water solubility i think in the range around 1g/10ml. warmer water is better at it.
I have afghan heroine it's pure and uncut. It's a yellowish grey color. A 20ml syringe? Rather large but I'll do my best. Thanks for your help. If you have any advice on injection that would also be very helpful. I'm currently educating myself on the best places for injection.

anaerobic_bacterium

anaerobic_bacterium

Jul 29, 2023
I have afghan heroine it's pure and uncut. It's a yellowish grey color. A 20ml syringe? Rather large but I'll do my best. Thanks for your help. If you have any advice on injection that would also be very helpful. I'm currently educating myself on the best places for injection.
harmreduction.org/issues/safer-drug-use/injection-safety-manual/
harmreduction.org/issues/safer-drug-use/facts/
harmreduction.org/issues/safer-drug-use/injection-safety-manual/safer-injection-basics/

check out this

A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
I don't recommend you boof it since it's possible to throw up. I boofed 1.5g and managed to survive
How does throwing up stop boofing heroin work?? It's up your bum so throwing up shouldn't do anything!

So no-one can answer my earlier question?
So, 150mg *pure* heroin is needed for IV? So if it's 20% pure, 0.75g should be enough? What tolerance does this assume?

What amount of *pure* heroin is required to CTB if boofing? And what assumptions about tolerance does that make?

I have a high tolerance to co-codamol (codiene), would that affect my heroin tolerance?

The test kit at eztestkits.com, will it tell me the % of pure heroin in a sample?