• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

allgood

allgood

Student
Jul 17, 2019
Also I was wondering can I keep heroin much longer in the fridge?
You should experience minimal degradation with refrigirated samples of heroin, I suppose it would also matter what if anything it is cut with (most common EU is caffeine, paracetamol and potentially various sugars); but even then the small loss of potency over a few years shouldn't really be a bother, no?

Reactions: Baskol1
S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
So, if it was a lethal dose, what went wrong?

I was just experimenting. I had taken H 2 days in a row beforehand. Probably snorted around 500 mg and reliazed it quite be fatal depending on my tolerance.

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
You should experience minimal degradation with refrigirated samples of heroin, I suppose it would also matter what if anything it is cut with (most common EU is caffeine, paracetamol and potentially various sugars); but even then the small loss of potency over a few years shouldn't really be a bother, no?
I will likely keep it decades. You know just in case.

allgood

allgood

Student
Jul 17, 2019
Would I at least feel some euphoria in my last moments?
Probably a pretty intense 'sinking' feeling in your body is how I imagine it would be with such a high dose IV, potentially sickness but obviously it won't be long at all before you lose consciousness..

Reactions: Soul
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
I was just experimenting. I had taken H 2 days in a row beforehand. Probably snorted around 500 mg and reliazed it quite be fatal depending on my tolerance.
How did you manage to not get addicted?

Reactions: wendy5c
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
What is the peacefulness rating of heroin? LOL

S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
How did you manage to not get addicted?

I think my nervous system is super de-sensitiszed. I can barely get high on anything no matter the quality. The heroin high was good, but I really dissapointed compared to what I'd heard. A good high from a Ganja strain is just as good imo if not better.

Fordprefect

Fordprefect

Student
Aug 22, 2019
Any heroin user reading this will tell you your heroin was heavily cut.
I think my nervous system is super de-sensitiszed. I can barely get high on anything no matter the quality. The heroin high was good, but I really dissapointed compared to what I'd heard. A good high from a Ganja strain is just as good imo if not better.
Yep, it definitely was.

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Can tolerance build up very quick? So let's say I want to binge on heroin for a day or two before ending it you know just because it would be fun. Will the tolerance build too quick to exit by the end?

allgood

allgood

Student
Jul 17, 2019
People seriously overestimate the heroin high, I think it's mostly media/films etc. portraying it as this unobtainable insane feeling when it's mostly just a nice warmth and some social lubrication and whatnot.

S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Any heroin user reading this will tell you your heroin was heavily cut.

Yep, it definitely was.

It came from darknet vendor who had thousands of 5/5 reviews for his heroin. I just think my system is worn out, I can't get a pleasurebale high from anything almost. A lot of my party friends are surprised about how high and potent doses of drugs I can take without almost feeling a thing.
People seriously overestimate the heroin high, I think it's mostly media/films etc. portraying it as this unobtainable insane feeling when it's mostly just a nice warmth and some social lubrication and whatnot.

Yeah, my heroin experience was very much like what I read on the drug wiki about it. But there was nothing "orgasmic" about it like in trainspotting.

Last edited:
allgood

allgood

Student
Jul 17, 2019
Can tolerance build up very quick? So let's say I want to binge on heroin for a day or two before ending it you know just because it would be fun. Will the tolerance build too quick to exit by the end?
Yes, it builds incredibly fast, but not as fast when you are a first time user. Not to say it's still not suprisingly fast though, with a day or 2 of using half a gram will suddenly not seem so much at all.

Fordprefect

Fordprefect

Student
Aug 22, 2019
Just in case: I'm not answering questions on the recreational use of h, and I wish you guys didn't discuss it here either. This is strictly for people who have to ctb.
1.5 g of h IV, provided it is at least 30% dope, will kill you no matter how drug insensitive you think you are. If youve got tolerance, then you're a drug user and you definitely don't need any help calculating your personal lethal dose, or if you do, you'd still be unlikely to ask around on ss forums.

Last edited:
allgood

allgood

Student
Jul 17, 2019
I'm a noob just going through the DNM Bible. What about Tails, are you saying it's not necessary?
Tails is uncessesary for buyers. I would only use it if I thought I had a chance of getting raided, as it's an amnesiac operating system. In the UK refusing to give passwords to an encrypted drive is considered a crime in itself anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: PBis
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
I'm a noob just going through the DNM Bible. What about Tails, are you saying it's not necessary?
I've always brought my psychedelics on the darknet with windows.

Reactions: PBis
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Just in case: I'm not answering questions on the recreational use of h, and I wish you guys didn't discuss it here either. This is strictly for people who have to ctb.
1.5 g of h IV, provided it is at least 30% dope, will kill you no matter how drug insensitive you think you are. If youve got tolerance, then you're a drug user and you definitely don't need any help calculating your personal lethal dose, or if you do, you'd still be unlikely to ask around on ss forums.
I would honestly only use recreationally at the end of my life. I have never used a hard drug such as heroin, crack, or meth ever. So if I do take it recreationally I would only use it a 1 -2 days before I plan to exit life. I am dead serious about taking my life by my own hands. I have had Nembutal, heliumhood kits, and have studied suicide for years.

Reactions: rotciv and Rachel74
Fordprefect

Fordprefect

Student
Aug 22, 2019
I would honestly only use recreationally at the end of my life. I have never used a hard drug such as heroin, crack, or meth ever. So if I do take it recreationally I would only use it a 1 -2 days before I plan to exit life. I am dead serious about taking my life by my own hands. I have had Nembutal, heliumhood kits, and have studied suicide for years.
If youve never used h, there's no point discussing what you will do when you try it. If you start using it recreationally, you're very unlikely to ctb by day three or stop. You'll become an addict. H is a hell of a drug. You will trade all your problems for just one big problem: how to get more H.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Thank you to all the experts for helping so much and for not going overboard with mysterious jargon. Please feel appreciated!

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Is there any way to store heroin for decades?

Fordprefect

Fordprefect

Student
Aug 22, 2019
Is there any way to store heroin for decades?
No experienced heroin user will give you a yes or no here, because none of them have done that. None of them would be interested tbh.
No one who gives you a yes or no will be an experienced heroin user. It's a catch 22 situation. Try googling 'heroin rate of degradation' if this is very important for you.
Humankind is unlikely to run out of heroin any time soon. I find that a purely academical question.

Last edited:
B

BaronVon

Feb 24, 2019
Thanks for starting this thread, it has been informative and interesting , seems like a viable alternative to what my choice was going to be and worth the thread discussion to find out more information

I’vehadenough

I’vehadenough

Elementalist
Sep 15, 2018
Sure
Dark web is very simple if you google it

-download the tor browser(mod of firefox)
-search for tor on android or iphone app store. If on mobile
-go to darknetlive.com
-find empire market url
-copy paste into url
-register on empire

-download coinbase on your phone
-pay with a debit or credit card for bitcoin
-you now have bitcoin in your wallet

Go to empire account (wallet)
Press generate bitcoin wallet
Should give you a QR code you can scan with the coinbase app
Deposit bitcoin
Find vendor(ill pm several)
Purchase product shipped safely to your house.

Very good if you have a disability.

Pm if you want several reputable vendor names for H
Are there any links to heroin test kits that are reputable?

allgood

allgood

Student
Jul 17, 2019
Would you recommend fentanyl or heroin?
Either, IV with a dose designed to kill and you'll have pretty much the exact same experience. Could also be done with morphine but that may cause a histamine reaction, oxy would probably be fine etc. though you'd be banging pill binder.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Either, IV with a dose designed to kill and you'll have pretty much the exact same experience. Could also be done with morphine but that may cause a histamine reaction, oxy would probably be fine etc. though you'd be banging pill binder.

Oxy what, please? We're beginners here. And what does "banging pill binder" mean, please and thank you?