• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
Thank you for these great answers. The inventions you created are sheer genius. Do i have to wear a mask while pouring the formic acid or sulfuric acid into a jar? Are the fumes harmful when pouring each acid individually into their respective jars without mixing yet? Did you do it like that with a mask etc? I guess I should wear a mask, rubber gloves and a hazmat suit or just long sleeve shirts and covered up skin ( no exposed skin) ?
This is really motivating! Plan for oblivion: 1. Using a co generator i can get 300 liters of pure co into bags . 2. Then i can transport the co filled bags to a small enclosed container like a tent, shed , or car where i and the bags will fit inside. And 3.then I inside of car use a razor to cut open the co filled bags and let out the co to produce at least a 2% concentration of co which would lead to fast unconsciousness and my death: 10 seconds to unconsciousness and oblivion to escape this mortal coil. This plan is all thanks to your answers, ingenuity and writings. This is my setup . Would my plan and setup work? I pour Formic acid into the blue jar, Sulfuric acid in Yellow jar. Tip over jars. Then the reaction of acids produce the co and fumes that travel into the milk jug (2/3 filled with water) . co gets washed of acids. Pure co then goes into bag.
I know this will work then I'll be free of problems and pain forever. Thanks. Here is my carbon monoxide generator oblivion_1 :
View attachment 18732

Looks good. How much acids did you use? Enough for small room? Have you got a meter to check producing gas ok.? Thanks x

Aug 21, 2019
I found sulfuric acid 96 % now. Wasn't as difficult as I thought, I just looked for the wrong product. Does anyone have any experience with oxalic acid? According to PPeH it should also work and it has the advantage that it produce less heat and less fumes and it's more accessible.

HO2CCO2H + H2SO4 -> H20 + CO2 + CO + H2SO4

Molar Mass: ~ 90 g. So one bottle with 500 g. Should produce 122 l CO. Formic acid has a molar mass of 46 g, so formic would produce much more CO.

Can'tStandAnymore

Can'tStandAnymore

Custom title
Mar 16, 2019
Anybody has ever been successful in this method? This does look like to me one of those utopic methods by the time passes.

Daktalsnakal

Daktalsnakal

I had seven faces thought I knew which one to wear
Jan 18, 2020
If I plan to use this method in a 2 man tent would a liter of each acid produce enough CO to fill the tent enough to provoke unconsciousness rapidly? I've also been thinking of attaching an oxygen mask to directly inhale the CO instead of releasing it. Which would work best and is a liter of each enough?

C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
If I plan to use this method in a 2 man tent would a liter of each acid produce enough CO to fill the tent enough to provoke unconsciousness rapidly? I've also been thinking of attaching an oxygen mask to directly inhale the CO instead of releasing it. Which would work best and is a liter of each enough?
P pill has some info on amounts. Generally less formic to sulphuric. Xx

Reactions: Daktalsnakal
A

AdamDeeOVE

Apr 17, 2020
could anyone tell me how can I get Propranolol ?
Could anyone give to me a reputable link of sodium Nitrite buying link ?
And could anyone tell me how to do a post ? I just join in but have no idea to post a message

Aug 21, 2019
Can you use battery acid instead of concentrated sulfuric acid? Or do you need to coke out the water of the battery acid?

C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
Hi have you tried it with oxygen mask? Seem to use it in peaceful pill. Xx

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
The main container is pretty ideal, I paid 50 Euros for this in the hardware store. It has a large inlet for the acids.
I'm searching now for a container like the one he mentioned. The nearest I've come is a waste holding tank they use in campers. It looks like what he is using. It's on wheels, has a large opening to pour in the liquids. They come in various sized generally from 15 liters on up. His pictures were a god send for me.
I have been thinking about the design of your system . Which I like but I see one problem with it. The hose coming into the filter is below the water level for a longish section so it runs the risk of filling with water either while waiting to start the reaction or if the reaction slows to a point that the pressure is lower than the water pressure . Then the hose will fill with water . Hope u can follow my thinking .
You can simply run the tubing over the edge and down into the water, rather than have it enter the water bath through the bottom of the water. Secure it in place with tape or something sturdy. Or have the tubing run across a hook on a stand so it is coming down into the water from a higher position.

The small holes in it while it's in the water will still fill with water but the gas coming through the tubing should make it's way out.
I have been thinking about the design of your system . Which I like but I see one problem with it. The hose coming into the filter is below the water level for a longish section so it runs the risk of filling with water either while waiting to start the reaction or if the reaction slows to a point that the pressure is lower than the water pressure . Then the hose will fill with water . Hope u can follow my thinking .
You can simply run the tubing over the edge and down into the water, rather than have it enter the water bath through the bottom of the water. Secure it in place with tape or something sturdy.

If the tubing fills with water it probably won't matter as gas will be coming through the water filled tubing anyway and making it's way out into the air.

Last edited:
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
Anyone here know how to properly store these acids? Do they have to be refrigerated as some say? I know their boiling points are extremely high, but I don't know if that means they are safe to store at room temperature or in warmer climates. Also, are they both safe to store indoors in a home or apartment? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Predestinated

Predestinated

Student
Jan 9, 2019
I got the formic from eBay (UK) and the sulphuric is from a drain cleaner called One Shot, from Amazon.
The formic acid should be at least 85% pure and the sulphuric at least 90%. The drain cleaner is 91%. Also make sure the amount of sulphuric is double the amount of formic. For a small closed space 500ml formic and 1 litre sulphuric is good. Good luck! ^-^
hi where did you get the information that sulphuric acid needs to be at least 90%? Because Ive read in the PPH that you need 98%.

Reactions: Zzzzz
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
Does anyone know how to check the specific ingredients for drain cleaners? I need to know if a particular product has a concentration of 98% sulphuric.

Reactions: Predestinated
D

dogato

Apr 27, 2023
Has been some time since this thread was updated - so I try to revive it

I have choosen this method and at the moment I am trying to get at the sulphuric acid. It is restricted in europe because you can build explosives with it, so this method goes and falls with beeing able to obtain the sulphuric acid.

I didn't find any drain cleaners with sulphuric in it... perhaps because its not allowed any more here.

In case I am successfull with obtaining it, I am trying to build a setup as simple as possible because I am not the handy type. So I would like to share my ideas and get feedback if my thinking is right or if I am wrong somewhere:

1) I would do it in a car somewhere not in the open (woody area)

Question:
1.1) Is it needed to close the ventilation exits with duct tape?

2) wear acid-protectiong gloves + glasses

3) For washing I would use a simple water bucket pressed in the foot-room behind the passenger-seat. Its open, so the CO can get out of the water freely and fill the car. The water will come from simple water-bottles I take with me

4) the plastic tube from the reaction glass would just enter the water bucket from the top, the ending shoved to the bottom and fixed with duct tape in position

Question:
4.1) Is the pressure of the reaction in the reaction glass high enough to push the co up and down the plastic tube - independly of which hight the tube, the water and the reaction glass is? I mean is it indifferent if the bucket is on the floor and the glass is higher or lower? And the tube goes up the bucket and down the bucket in the water??

5) I need a reaction glass/container with a thight fitting cap made of plastic.

Question:
5.1) I am not sure how big this should be - is it a problem if its too big, say 5 litre canister for 500ml acid? Or will the fumes go upwards and press through the tube anyway (because the produced amount is soooo much)?

Because easiest would be a 5l gasoline canister (I know it's not transparent). It has a thight cap and I would make a hohle for the tube in the top and seal it with silicon.
I could put in the sulphuric acid and could fill in the formic acid afterwards without the problem of spilling because of the form of the canister (or so I think). Then I close it and wait...

6) I have not decied yet how much acid I will use. If I get my hands on it the amount won't be a problem, so I don't know if I should take 500ml sa/250ml fa or 1l/500ml ?

Any answers to my Questions (1.1, 4.1 and 5.1) and suggestions are highly welcome!

If I don't manage this way I will have to resort to much harder methods (like hanging or car accident - and I would really want to avoid this...)

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
D

dogato

Apr 27, 2023
I'm so happy...:halo: - sulphuric acid arrived today!

Formic acid should arrive soon.

So I have to go to buying the rest of the equipment and "build it together".

A new Question has arised:

7.1) Is it important if the first acid in the reaction bottle is formic or sulphuric? I planned on putting in sulphuric first (because its more) and pour the formic on/in it. But now I read that because of the molecular weight its better to put in formic first and sulphuric second because the sulphuric is heavier and sinks down for a better mixing.

Now which acid should go in first?

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
I wonder why this method is so rare? I hardly see anyone talk about it. Both acids are easily obtained, in a way it's similar to the detergent method only this method produces CO instead of H2S.

I'm planning to do this tomorrow, if anyone has any advice I would really appreciate it! It's really nerve wracking preparing to end things, gosh, I'm so nervous and excited at the same time. I have no idea what to write in my note, or even if I should write one.

Here are some articles I found if anyone's interested:
https://www.theage.com.au/articles/2003/05/31/1054177766490.html
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15894855

I don't have that device which drips the acid slowly but I figured pouring it slowly while holding my breath would work as well?
The old-fashioned version of this was to attach a hose to the exhaust of your car, run the hose into the interior of the car, and sit inside the car with the engine running and the windows closed. (Car exhast contains carbon monoxide - among other things.) That method will be just as deadly today as it ever was, and to me it sounds a whole lot easier.

WaitingToGo

WaitingToGo

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
The old-fashioned version of this was to attach a hose to the exhaust of your car, run the hose into the interior of the car, and sit inside the car with the engine running and the windows closed. (Car exhast contains carbon monoxide - among other things.) That method will be just as deadly today as it ever was, and to me it sounds a whole lot easier.
Agree, isn't charcoal also easier than messing with difficult to obtain acids. If I was going to ctb with CO I would go with charcoal

D

dogato

Apr 27, 2023
Agree, isn't charcoal also easier than messing with difficult to obtain acids. If I was going to ctb with CO I would go with charcoal
Well everywhere you can read that you can't suicide with car exhausts anymore today. At least if the car is nocht older than 25 years.

And for me the charcoal method seems not easier because you also have to be sure that you make every preparation and heating right and in the end you won't know if it will work because the whole method is not very calculable (right state of charcoal, amount of produced CO enough?).

So I prefer a method that should produce reproducable, nearly identic results and has few things to do upon the actual suicide-act. I mean the preparation (getting things...) takes longer but the act itself is fast and simple. Pour in the acids, lay down and wait, then "sleep". Thats exactly the way I wan't it - if I have to start heating the charcoal "during" the final act and so on, thats not what I think simple for me.

But truth to be told - last week I got everything that I need and build my device - but the delivery of the formic acid delayed even though post should have brought it last week. And now my suicidal feelings have gone du to a change in medication 10 days ago.

I wrote a longer post about that in another thread - if you are interested:

So I decided to just make a test in the fresh air with 1l sulphuric & 0,5l formic with my device and test the CO-Level that comes out of the water. Have only the max 1000ppm COmeter but if this level is held for more than 2hours it should be deadly anyway (should the desired 12000+ppm from the pph be wrong).

I will keep you updated.

Last edited:
R

RachelLauren'sFeast

Jul 6, 2023
Hello,

In my country I can only legally buy sulfuric acid with a concentration of 15%. Could I use a bigger volume of sulfuric acid and still get the desired results? If anyone knows how much I need for the desired results, that would be nice. I will try to calculate it too when I get the energy.
I'm so happy...:halo: - sulphuric acid arrived today!

Formic acid should arrive soon.

So I have to go to buying the rest of the equipment and "build it together".

A new Question has arised:

7.1) Is it important if the first acid in the reaction bottle is formic or sulphuric? I planned on putting in sulphuric first (because its more) and pour the formic on/in it. But now I read that because of the molecular weight its better to put in formic first and sulphuric second because the sulphuric is heavier and sinks down for a better mixing.

Now which acid should go in first?
Hey, I'm also from europe! If you haven't kicked the bucket yet, could you tell me where you got the sulfuric acid? I can only find sulfuric acid with a concentration of 15%.

Last edited:
D

dogato

Apr 27, 2023
No I am still here;)

Sulfuric acid you can buy from companys that sell chemicals. Just google it. But you need a confirm of a company (doesn't matter what company) for what you need it. Battery refilling or something like this (read the wikipedia article for possible uses).

Walilamdzii

Walilamdzii

-
Sep 19, 2021
No I am still here;)

Sulfuric acid you can buy from companys that sell chemicals. Just google it. But you need a confirm of a company (doesn't matter what company) for what you need it. Battery refilling or something like this (read the wikipedia article for possible uses).
I don't understand how you would get a company to confirm this.. unless you own a company... which I don't.

D

dogato

Apr 27, 2023
If you have family or friends with a company you can ask them - you need it for your car-battery...

If you know nobody, you have to inform you which is the easiest and cheapest way to start a company (single person company). Normally this should be easy and cheap but yeah I know its a hill you have to get over first.

The confirmation is only a sheet of paper with how many litre you will need and for what and then the company name/adress and a signation and stamp of the company. If you are very brave and in need, well...
A problem is how to put the order + confirmation paper then -> mostley the shops who sell this want it per mail for sulphuric acid, so its a little tricky if you send the order + confirmation from a private mailadress and not the companies mailadress. There exist solutions to this problem too...
I legally advice against doing anything that is not allowed (haha we are here on the forum sanctionedsuicide so well... but just to be on the safe side)

Last edited:
busybee

busybee

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
If you need a setup to drip it slowly research drip acclimation. Basically you need a tube, get flow then clamp it down to the desired flow/drip speed. Tubes can ge obtained in hradware or fish stores. I usually just use a hairtie on a bend tube and clamp it with hair clips and those are easily obtainable too.
You might wanna get a syringe to get the liquid into the tube and going.
For fishtaks you just suck on the tube but with your ingredients that might not go well

uniqueusername4

uniqueusername4

Aug 13, 2023
Does anyone have a link to where to build this device? This is the first I'm hearing of it!

711inheaven

Apr 12, 2023
ive purchased 1 L of formic acid (https://www.laballey.com/products/formic-acid-90-lab?variant=38031846375579) purchased here, bit pricey with shipping and handling though ive got it, ive also purchased the sulphuric acid via liquid fire drain cleaner (Amazon product ASIN B07PG3NRRB) purchased here. my plan is to construct the fume washing set up and exit in my car (about 187 sq ft.), will this be enough co/sq ft? the graph says that 500mL formic and 1L of sulphuric boasts 12000 ppm, and id just like clarification as to if this is enough for my car?

Reactions: its.all.gone
I

its.all.gone

at the end we sleep4ever
Nov 3, 2023
what is your fume washing setup and where is the graph that says 500ml formic / 1L sulfuric / 187 cu .ft = 12000ppm?

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Anyone buying formic acid please watch this, you need to be aware of this:
Formic acid is used by bee keepers to kill mites. Formic acid can have fumes in the air with can burn your lungs and throat, or if you get it on your skin or your eyes. That's why these devices have the washing chamber for the gas.

Last edited: