• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Student
Dec 2, 2023
I have read the threads about this method and this blog:
and I am not the least bit scientific, so I am lost.

All I understand is that the two acids make a gas. I don't understand exactly how to set it up, in what proportions, the tubing goes into a bag? (the article mentions a body bag?) and I wish someone could explain it in layman's language, step by step, like talk to me like I'm 6?

I found these. Idk if this is enough? Double it? Triple it? I don't understand the container they go into or the tubing? Again, I wish someone could talk to me like I'm 6 because when it comes to science, I am. If figured out, I think it could be a viable method?

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Liquid-L...MI8aa2tqa7gwMVrUpHAR3OVQrvEAQYAiABEgLnhfD_BwE

https://www.walmart.com/ip/950-ml-B...MIqdSO3qa7gwMVDf7ICh2eSgzSEAQYAiABEgJT_PD_BwE

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
PrisonPlanetBreak

PrisonPlanetBreak

Oct 22, 2023
You are talking about the CO method, there is a megathread for it on here as well, but it recommends a charcoal burner for producing it. If you're thinking about mixing acids, you can read the chapter about it here. There is a section further down the page that shows a schematic of the generator, and the quantities for it. But from what I've heard it's not quite recommended. The formic acid can release fumes which can irritate your throat and lungs and thus make it an unpleasant experience. This can be avoided via a washing chamber, but my expertise stops here as well. Surviving this would leave you with quite some damage. Sulfuric acid is also difficult to source. I see you're looking at a drain cleaner, which does indeed work based off sulfuric acid, but one would have to make sure it has a concentration of at least 98%.

I haven't gone through the entire article you linked, but the quantities listed there are outrageous, even for the size of the room they describe. Doing it at home is also ill-advised, since it can pose a large threat to other residents/neighbors and the medical services that have to retrieve the body, whether you succeed with your method or not. Note that I am not considering the CO method, but if I did, I would likely opt for the charcoal burner more. You can go through the pages of the megathread and read people's experiences (including mixing acids) here.​

Last edited:
iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Student
Dec 2, 2023
You are talking about the CO method, there is a megathread for it on here as well, but it recommends a charcoal burner for producing it. If you're thinking about mixing acids, you can read the chapter about it here. There is a section further down the page that shows a schematic of the generator, and the quantities for it. But from what I've heard it's not quite recommended. The formic acid can release fumes which can irritate your throat and lungs and thus make it an unpleasant experience. This can be avoided via a washing chamber, but my expertise stops here as well. Surviving this would leave you with quite some damage. Sulfuric acid is also difficult to source. I see you're looking at a drain cleaner, which does indeed work based off sulfuric acid, but one would have to make sure it has a concentration of at least 98%.

I haven't gone through the entire article you linked, but the quantities listed there are outrageous, even for the size of the room they describe. Doing it at home is also ill-advised, since it can pose a large threat to other residents/neighbors and the medical services that have to retrieve the body, whether you succeed with your method or not. Note that I am not considering the CO method, but if I did, I would likely opt for the charcoal burner more. You can go through the pages of the megathread and read people's experiences (including mixing acids) here.​
Thank you. I'll read up on it a little more, thanks for the links! I did see one today where a woman did this and survived with some cognitive side effects, so I'm rethinking.

Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
I see you're looking at a drain cleaner, which does indeed work based off sulfuric acid, but one would have to make sure it has a concentration of at least 98%.
98% H2SO4 is unnecessary, 90% should suffice, especially with 95% formic acid.
I haven't gone through the entire article you linked, but the quantities listed there are outrageous, even for the size of the room they describe. Doing it at home is also ill-advised, since it can pose a large threat to other residents/neighbors and the medical services that have to retrieve the body, whether you succeed with your method or not.
I think, smart chemists can use minimal amounts of CO without risk to others, but it's obviously not the case in the mentioned article.

Reactions: iusedtobehappy
iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Student
Dec 2, 2023
98% H2SO4 is unnecessary, 90% should suffice, especially with 95% formic acid.

I think, smart chemists can use minimal amounts of CO without risk to others, but it's obviously not the case in the mentioned article.
From what I saw on a thread here, the person who wrote the blog CTB but idk if she used this method?