• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
I have reached this point and have been considering SN. After reading a bit of Stan's SN guide, I researched some kinds and came across this one. Would it work, or is it the right kind?

Thanks in advance and much love to all.

Last edited:
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I've seen many goodbye threads of people who supposedly ctb by following Stan's Guide but of course I can't confirm if they've really passed away.

The only thing I can tell you is that Dani, one amazing member of SS, ctb by SN and only took ibuprofen.

You can check his goodbye thread for more details here:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/goodbye-thread-today-10-00-pm-utc-2.50562/

Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
I've seen many goodbye threads of people who supposedly ctb by following Stan's Guide but of course I can't confirm if they've really passed away.

The only thing I can tell you is that Dani, one amazing member of SS, ctb by SN and only took ibuprofen.

You can check his goodbye thread for more details here:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/goodbye-thread-today-10-00-pm-utc-2.50562/
Thank you for the insight

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
I

insurancepolicy

Aug 19, 2020
This is the one I have and this is the first time anyone else has brought it up. Has anyone tested it yet?

Reactions: Largeletters
dark_angel

dark_angel

May 7, 2021
I think you guys are better off using the jungle one - that one was the best when I blood tested - turned it dark very quickly

Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
Maybe i dont know

I

insurancepolicy

Aug 19, 2020
I think you guys are better off using the jungle one - that one was the best when I blood tested - turned it dark very quickly
Was there much of a time difference between the two?