• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

homesoon.

homesoon.

i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶n̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶.̶
Apr 15, 2024
I've continued researching on SN, even though it's my preferred method to cbt.

Out of curiosity, does anyone have experience or links to cases about vomiting after the first cup of SN? I am expecting it to occur, but I'm worried it will make the second or even third cup difficult to get down.

Likewise, if I looked at losing a little weight, could this make the SN more effective or take less SN/less time? Per the SN Bible, I would need about 2.8 teaspoons (or 17.5g) of SN for a lethal dose right now. I have 100g of SN, which I figured would be enough to test beforehand and to cbt, but I'd rather make sure it works if it comes down to it.

EDIT: To clarify, the assumption is that the SN in possession is 97-99% purity.

Last edited:
lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
i've seen some gb threads here and in most of them they puked a little, but that didn't spoil anything in the end apparently

homesoon.

homesoon.

i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶n̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶.̶
Apr 15, 2024
i've seen some gb threads here and in most of them they puked a little, but that didn't spoil anything in the end apparently
Thanks!! I've seen some of the gb threads too, but sometimes it's hard to find any on the experience of drinking the 2nd or 3rd cup (for probably obvious reasons, but still). If I choose to go through with it, I want to make sure I do it right and I know exactly what to expect.

lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
Thanks!! I've seen some of the gb threads too, but sometimes it's hard to find any on the experience of drinking the 2nd or 3rd cup (for probably obvious reasons, but still). If I choose to go through with it, I want to make sure I do it right and I know exactly what to expect.
some do drink the second glass, never seen one case where they drink the 3rd, not that i remember. i completely understand, this will probably be my method too. i also want to make sure i've got every detail in order. i think preparing 3 glasses should be fine

Reactions: Esokabat