• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

NikWild

Apr 29, 2024
Hi. I'm a newbie, I've been reading about the methods for a long time. I decided to focus on two: heroin overdose and SN method. I have already ordered SN, it will arrive soon, it is very affordable in my country. But there is no money for heroin yet. I wanted to ask for advice on whether I should choose the SN method with my illnesses: gastroesophageal reflux, gastritis, esophageal polyp. I won't be able to follow a long-term diet, preferably an 8-hour diet. I would like some advice on diet, what else should I add in this case. Is it possible to drink SN immediately after sleep (8-10 hours)? Is it possible to take anti-reflux drugs or anything else to reduce pain (advise the necessary ones, I live in Russia) and how long before taking SN...

N

NikWild

Apr 29, 2024
Hi. I'm a newbie, I've been reading about the methods for a long time. I decided to focus on two: heroin overdose and SN method. I have already ordered SN, it will arrive soon, it is very affordable in my country. But there is no money for heroin yet. I wanted to ask for advice on whether I should choose the SN method with my illnesses: gastroesophageal reflux, gastritis, esophageal polyp. I won't be able to follow a long-term diet, preferably an 8-hour diet. I would like some advice on diet, what else should I add in this case. Is it possible to drink SN immediately after sleep (8-10 hours)? Is it possible to take anti-reflux drugs or anything else to reduce pain (advise the necessary ones, I live in Russia) and how long before taking SN...
P. S. How does beta blockers work? I have it, does it soften the way to that world? How and at what time should I use it?

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
I wanted to ask for advice on whether I should choose the SN method with my illnesses: gastroesophageal reflux, gastritis, esophageal polyp. I won't be able to follow a long-term diet, preferably an 8-hour diet. I would like some advice on diet, what else should I add in this case. Is it possible to drink SN immediately after sleep (8-10 hours)? Is it possible to take anti-reflux drugs or anything else to reduce pain (advise the necessary ones, I live in Russia) and how long before taking SN...

I have Gerd as well. I've been having throat pain since one month now from my gerd.. Not sure when it's gonna resolve.. I am planning to go anyway with SN as of now..I am planning to take a stat dose of meto before the SN. Hope it should be good enough. Not sure if any other meds for reflux might be needed either..

P. S. How does beta blockers work? I have it, does it soften the way to that world? How and at what time should I use it?

Propranolol was advised earlier to address the tachycardia that follows after ingestion of SN. It can relieve distress from rapid heartbeat that ensues after taking the SN. It was taken off the protocol as it was felt that it was a "luxury item" and it was debatable if it actually helped to ctb and if one might CTB faster without it. But I guess the tachycardia is known to have caused panic and people have called for help triggered by their SI. If one is not taking benzos, I'd say it could be a valuable addition to the protocol.. I think it's meant to be taken along with the meto..

L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
You are not the fist person to have that concern. I know you probably you don't want to hear this but I really do doubt SN is the right choice given the conditions you have. It already wreaks havoc on normal stomachs.

Comprehensive information is available here:

Reactions: NikWild