• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I really want to do full suspension hanging. I've thought about using my bed frame which can support my weight and I've tested it before. My only concern is it tipping over when I convulse. I am wondering though: if it does tip over, do you think that will kill me?

The other thing I considered was maybe using one of the pull up bars in door way things. https://www.walmart.com/ip/Heavy-Du...5035&wl11=online&wl12=670596143&wl13=&veh=sem What do you think?

Also I have the proper rope so it will not break, fortunately.

Reactions: Tiburcio
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
I really want to do full suspension hanging. I've thought about using my bed frame which can support my weight and I've tested it before. My only concern is it tipping over when I convulse. I am wondering though: if it does tip over, do you think that will kill me?

The other thing I considered was maybe using one of the pull up bars in door way things. https://www.walmart.com/ip/Heavy-Du...5035&wl11=online&wl12=670596143&wl13=&veh=sem What do you think?

Also I have the proper rope so it will not break, fortunately.
I looked at the pull up bars was just afraid it would come loose during convulsions

Reactions: Comatose11
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
Should I do the bed frame or should I go for partial with a door handle?

Reactions: Tiburcio
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
It won't, my only concern is the bed tipping over but I would imagine I would get crushed and killed in that case?
It's your decision but I dont think I would take the chance of the bed falling on me may not kill you just hurt you really bad

Reactions: RoloTomasi
L

licebap

Jul 7, 2018
You have to get a fixed type one. It works by pressure on the door internal sides. You position it where you want then unscrew. I have had one up for 20 years used regularly and it never moved a mm. Door opening must be high enough to allow full suspension however.

Reactions: Comatose11