• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Lennox

Lennox

No alarms, and no surprises...
Jul 21, 2019
I found this on wikipedia.

Effects of carbon monoxide in relation to the concentration in parts per million in the air:[22][23]
Concentration Symptoms
35 ppm (0.0035%), (0.035‰) Headache and dizziness within six to eight hours of constant exposure
100 ppm (0.01%), (0.1‰) Slight headache in two to three hours
200 ppm (0.02%), (0.2‰) Slight headache within two to three hours; loss of judgment
400 ppm (0.04%), (0.4‰) Frontal headache within one to two hours
800 ppm (0.08%), (0.8‰) Dizziness, nausea, and convulsions within 45 min; insensible within 2 hours
1,600 ppm (0.16%), (1.6‰) Headache, increased heart rate, dizziness, and nausea within 20 min; death in less than 2 hours
3,200 ppm (0.32%), (3.2‰) Headache, dizziness and nausea in five to ten minutes. Death within 30 minutes.
6,400 ppm (0.64%), (6.4‰) Headache and dizziness in one to two minutes. Convulsions, respiratory arrest, and death in less than 20 minutes.
12,800 ppm (1.28%), (12.8‰) Unconsciousness after 2–3 breaths. Death in less than three minutes.

Given all this the faster and higher concentration the better probably. Even still a concentration of 1.28% is relatively low.
As you said, this table is about symptoms upon exposure to at most the levels shown for a certain period of time. That is, for example, if you're exposed to only up to 6400ppm, in a couple minutes you'll experience headaches, convulsions, among other symptoms. But if you're exposed to double of that upfront, 12800ppm, you'll go straight into unconsciousness and not feel a thing.

Last edited:
C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
Hi. I'm using a general siicone sealant. Seems to be bit of leak occasionally whether that's the problem. Get a slight bit bub ling at beginning of reaction..

Attachments

• WP_20190826_04_01_47_Pro.jpg
    WP_20190826_04_01_47_Pro.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 58
Reactions: Lennox and Baskol1
C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
For my final solution I am thinking of using two systems. The first is similar to the GULP: two glass jars and an oxygen mask. The second is similar to that described in the PPH but with slightly higher amounts of acids and with a water bath. On the materials I'm looking for information because the second method is a little more complex
Yes the p pill isn't decribed well at all unless it's been updated. , some sort of drip thing. They don't mention washing fumes but ppl here say you should . Be a lot easier if you didn't have to and im temped but sounds like its risky. Something to do with burning throat etc I think.
I'm just trying to keep as simple as possible. If it's any help just mixing the acids together and shaking a bit seems to produce decent c monoxide. Thanks

Reactions: Lennox and Baskol1
Enomis

Enomis

Jul 8, 2019
Hi. I'm using a general siicone sealant. Seems to be bit of leak occasionally whether that's the problem. Get a slight bit bub ling at beginning of reaction..

I see you're not using a transparent jar. But in this way it will be impossible for you to see if there is a reaction between the two acids. I think I will use a glass container for the two methods (mask and one indicated in the PPH (but with water bath)). To answer your question ...... there is no more detail in the PPH update. It's all pretty clear but the water bath is not used. (They could have added details on the modified 10: 1 carbon monoxide meter probe. Apparently it's not that simple to make. Thanks for the photo

Reactions: Baskol1
C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
I see you're not using a transparent jar. But in this way it will be impossible for you to see if there is a reaction between the two acids. I think I will use a glass container for the two methods (mask and one indicated in the PPH (but with water bath)). To answer your question ...... there is no more detail in the PPH update. It's all pretty clear but the water bath is not used. (They could have added details on the modified 10: 1 carbon monoxide meter probe. Apparently it's not that simple to make. Thanks for the photo
Thanks. It not being in glass wouldn't stop it coming through tube though would it? Shame about the meter modification. Don't think I could attempt that then. Other photo didnt seem to upload. Thanks

Reactions: Baskol1
Enomis

Enomis

Jul 8, 2019
Thanks. It not being in glass wouldn't stop it coming through tube though would it? Shame about the meter modification. Don't think I could attempt that then. Other photo didnt seem to upload. Thanks

I believe that using glass jars is not important. it is useful only to verify that there is reaction between the acids. What is important is to do preliminary tests to know that everything is working properly and above all that there is the right amount of carbon monoxide (greater than 10,000 ppm). For this we need to know how big the place will be for our final solution. I will use my car (maximum 5-6 cubic meters). So I'll have to do tests in a 10 times bigger area (using a 1000 or 2000 ppm full scale instrument). I also thought of using acids for my tests bought from two different companies (to see which ones work best). I don't have definitive solutions ..... this thing is all new to me ;-)

C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
I believe that using glass jars is not important. it is useful only to verify that there is reaction between the acids. What is important is to do preliminary tests to know that everything is working properly and above all that there is the right amount of carbon monoxide (greater than 10,000 ppm). For this we need to know how big the place will be for our final solution. I will use my car (maximum 5-6 cubic meters). So I'll have to do tests in a 10 times bigger area (using a 1000 or 2000 ppm full scale instrument). I also thought of using acids for my tests bought from two different companies (to see which ones work best). I don't have definitive solutions ..... this thing is all new to me ;-)
Thanks. Please post if you start doing tests. Afraid i just want to make water wash work, let alone try and get to 10, 000! Still seem to be getting leaks from plastic acid container despite loads sealant. Think it may be from the screw lid. Im getting some water in tube i dont know if that would make any difference. Did get some initial bubbling. Apc formic works best I found btw. What sort of amounts of acids are you thinking of? Hope Joannf ok. Thanks

Last edited:
C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
Ok so I tried a different container, a 5 litre hdpe plastic vinegar one with a small screw lid. And success. Bubbled and 1000 ppm metre maxed over water container! Just shook it a bit at start.
Seemed like no leaks from this so leaks pretty crucial. I tested 250 ml sulphuric and 125 formic. Tested it again at 1 half hours after and still maxed meter. Would this be enough for a small room c3 metres by 4. Not worrying too much about hitting v high ppm, so long as enough to pass in reasonable time. Couldn't tell what smell was like as tested outside. Might add liquid soap in case.Thanks very much.

Last edited:
E

ephemeral_life

Jun 8, 2019
Does anyone have information where I can acquire the chemicals in Canada?

Aug 21, 2019
I am thinking about this method, but I have the problem that I can not order sulfur acid to my home and most suppliers don't deliver this to PO boxes. Does anyone know a supplier who deliver to PO boxes?

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
There's a simple way to find out how much pure CO you will produce by doing a test run and letting the gas flow into a sealed plastic bag.
Mind : whatever concentrations of acids you use or how great the quantities are, the method will always work.
However, you must a, be sure that your leakage is minimal (there's always leaks, but make sure that they won't change your results within the time limit of an hour - after an hour, it shouldn't matter, which is why we are using this method after all). And b, calculate roughly what amount of gas to expect, so the sack you will use will be approximately of that size, maybe slightly larger. C, do this in the open air or you might accidentally be dead for your trouble ;)
The method is illustrated on the blog of an ex-member of this forum, at https://cognitiveprivilege.blogspot.com/
But wait, I'll try to grab a photo and upload it here - hope it works...View attachment 18662
DSC09794
So is that plastic bag pictured there filled with pure Carbon monoxide gas? If it is then you solved the creation of pure carbon monoxide gas. Once you have pure carbon monoxide gas in a container then painless suicide is easy. Could you explain more about how you attached the bag to the co generator? Seems like you don't have a filtering chamber there but if i were to add a filtering chamber would this do: If the tube going
into the bottom of the jug filled with 2/3 water has the product of the reaction of Formic and sulfuric acids in another jar,
Would the gas going out of the top of the filtering jug be pure CO washed of acid fumes?
IMG 20191108 234440537

Last edited:
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Aug 12, 2019
The goal was to see if these low-cost garbage bags would hold the gas for over an hour, they did for more than twice the time.
Ideally, you should be able to lead the pure gas into such a sack, maybe two-in-one to make sure of leaks, and store it for several hours till you are ready, then slit the sacks with a blade...
. Here's the blog link again https://cognitiveprivilege.blogspot.com/
Thank you for your help. That's pure genius. You or whoever invented a way to generate and capture pure carbon monoxide gas for very little cost. So the co was washed of acid fumes in the bags and stayed for 2 hours amazing. Is there a way of removing the bags from the co generator to retain the CO in the bags alone or should i put the co generator together with bags into a mini-van or small shed? I just wanted to see if the co captured in the bags didn't have a lot of acid fumes after going through my filtering chamber(the jug) . Did you say there might be some acid fumes but not a lot even after going through my washing/filter water chamber? Sorry if this post is not clear or redundant. I'm really tired and it's late here in the USA. I did read the blog. I will look into it more tomorow when Hopefully I'll get some sleep then. Finally something that could work.

Last edited:
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Aug 12, 2019
Oh, lest I forget - you could acquire a cheap gas mask, also from amazon, should come at maybe $50, one with a simple coal filter, and use that with the unwashed gas. There's also skin irritation from the vapor but that can be hemmed by clothing. This is actually the simplest way to do "it," should even serve the hardcore guys who simply mix the acids, and avoid all the complexities. Just saying.
People are on the whole not great thinkers, at least not when they're suicidal. Otherwise we'd hear more about folks found dead inside cars wearing neoprene suits and scuba gear, who are assumed not to have died of suicide - but rather while allegedly acting out some strange sexual perversion ;)
Thank you for these great answers. The inventions you created are sheer genius. Do i have to wear a mask while pouring the formic acid or sulfuric acid into a jar? Are the fumes harmful when pouring each acid individually into their respective jars without mixing yet? Did you do it like that with a mask etc? I guess I should wear a mask, rubber gloves and a hazmat suit or just long sleeve shirts and covered up skin ( no exposed skin) ?
This is really motivating! Plan for oblivion: 1. Using a co generator i can get 300 liters of pure co into bags . 2. Then i can transport the co filled bags to a small enclosed container like a tent, shed , or car where i and the bags will fit inside. And 3.then I inside of car use a razor to cut open the co filled bags and let out the co to produce at least a 2% concentration of co which would lead to fast unconsciousness and my death: 10 seconds to unconsciousness and oblivion to escape this mortal coil. This plan is all thanks to your answers, ingenuity and writings. This is my setup . Would my plan and setup work? I pour Formic acid into the blue jar, Sulfuric acid in Yellow jar. Tip over jars. Then the reaction of acids produce the co and fumes that travel into the milk jug (2/3 filled with water) . co gets washed of acids. Pure co then goes into bag.
I know this will work then I'll be free of problems and pain forever. Thanks. Here is my carbon monoxide generator oblivion_1 :
IMG 20191109 155604330

Last edited:
Reactions: cappuccinogirl
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Aug 12, 2019
There was a depressive and mentally disturbed kid who emptied two acid bottles into a jar in a tiny bathroom and got his face, trachea and lungs badly burned, eyes... he looked horrible - found it somewhere on the Web but never stored the link.
He was quite dead though, I guess it didn't matter to him, he wanted it so much.. now that was extreme, in a larger volume room it wouldn't have happened, but all acids are corrosive. My dad was an engineer and taught me to handle hazmats from a very young age onward - always respect reality, which is literally inhuman, in the sense that humans are rather reality-resistant herd animals and will prefer crowd-compatible delusion over reality anytime. Hope, you know...
This is even frequently the reason why they want to kill themselves, ironically. It may be off-topic, but you realize that being delusional is one of the most important human rights ? They call it 'religious freedom.' Okay, I digress, but it proves the point. Better not do that here... last time it got me into a debate, got banned... so I had to improvise a bit, because my job here wasn't quite done, which I'm trying to correct now.
Rationality till the end will carry us through.

Active coal filters is what they officially sell for gas masks to take out acid fumes, these are the simplest of filters, they sell more sophisticated stuff to take out CO itself (but people keep confusing this. It doesn't help that 'active coal' - charcoal - is also used by many to produce CO by burning).
So a coal mask will take out the acid and let the CO through almost unharmed, which makes it a very simple way to go.
Wearing a mask while handling small amounts of acids in a room or larger ones in the open air is not necessary, just don't breathe it in directly, but fumes will come from acids like hydrochloric and formic, a bit less from sulphuric, and at least have a nasty smell. I never used a mask, just turn my face away. But a mask won't hurt of course, it's a sensible investment.
I also mix the acids at the last instance, using a plastic bag inside the mix-container (blog). It's all a compromise between efficiency and keeping it simple... this is where you will always make your own decisions... yeah it's motivating to do this perfectly, dominating it all with logic. It's freedom.
Sure you can get 300 liters inside the bags and transport them, but handle them carefully as they tend to be fragile... you would need about 10 liters of acids each to make sure you get at least that, though 7 might do... I wouldn't advise using a tent, tents are designed for breathability and air flow / gas flow, you don't want that (need to use foils on/over the tent to keep the gas from sneaking away).
I will personally leave the bags in the 10 cbm room I chose for the purpose.

Say, you're inside the car and it's well isolated, and you have the radio on and feel a bit elated, almost happy because soon you'll be literally FREE, and the biggest problem is that right now, you really don't feel like dying... damn, it's such a shame, what a waste ! Moi ! Sigh...
So you take a sip of some favorite spirit and maybe a Valium(wouldn't necessarily advise, makes you dumber, don't take too much but a bit won't hurt - most of us will be able to handle it but some will just wake up next morning), you get a bit tired, and yeah, it's now or never, no further delays - no more wasted emotions, so you slit the bags... you take a deep breath and you immediately feel VERY tired, yawn, and only your survival instinct will keep you awake some more. Maybe. That's the part you need to get over, you don't want to open the door now ;) You want to sleep.
I had a meeting with a little 3 hp generator in a shed years ago, busy and unthinking I went in as always, to shut it off, my head full of "important issues," and I almost died there right then. The air was exhaust-gas-clogged, my knees started to give, and all I felt was curiosity at what was going on... then I realized that CO must have had accumulated - very unusual, something had obstructed the air flow... I barely got out by falling/moving in the right direction, getting my head outside... that was a cool experience. I mean to say, there was nothing to it, just like going to sleep. That's it. No after-effects, no headaches, all was well.

Your setup on the shot looks entirely workable... given there aren't any leaks (small leaks can still kill a setup, given enough time). I would advise adding some aromatic substance to the water (like soap, which has the additional benefit of being a base, as such anti-acidic), so you will immediately know, by the aromatic smell, that your CO is good to use. Taking a sniff is not a problem. Test this with a tiny setup, nothing will happen to you and it will make you feel safer with your ability of handling it for the big one.
A bit of routine never hurts. As someone said - dying is as natural as breathing - no reason to get excited ;)
Thank you . Your great replies have really helped me a lot. I am now wanting to complete this method so that i get it working and tested. It was your writings and replies that helped me see how to capture pure (or a lot of liters of) carbon monoxide in a bag. Once you can contain many liters of co (carbon monoxide) say 300 liters in bags then painless suicide is fairly easy to obtain. Of course the rest of your writings also helped me to formulate my co generator etc. Others on this site and thread helped some too but you did the most.

I need to commit suicide soon but i fear pain and i know that the co formic acid method is a painless method. Your posts confirm that the co method is painless when you related your personal experience with the generator. I've seen others' testimonies on this site and elsewhere on the internet corroborate what you said that co is a painless way to die. It is after all called the silent killer.

I do fear pain, failing or remaining alive in a brain damaged condition. That's the only thing holding me back. I don't fear death as it's the main thing i want.
So I want to get this method tested so well that i know i will suceed and find death. Once i'm dead I won't have any needs,problems nor pain etc. ever again.

You have helped an individual (me) move forward with his main goal to escape this hell i'm in they call life . So thank you.

I agree with the philosophical points you made. But i do know discussing that in public is dangerous as it could lead to banning so i try to limit disussing that in public. I mostly try to stick to suicide methods and that is my main goal to get a suicide method that i can see will work through to the end . And you have helped immensely in that regard. I have to dedicate most of my free time to get my method ready to go. So i don't have time for a personal life, friends, relationship with a woman, nothing just work , suicide and the rest of my few goals. Anyway Death is what i really want anyway.

Would this mask work to protect me from acid fumes when handling the unmixed and or mixed formic acid , Sulfuric acid, but let the saviour Carbon monoxide through?
The link to the website for the mask is in the small graphic :
Amazon product ASIN B076BSN5NH

Amazon product ASIN B076BSN5NH

You said your father was an engineer and I guess that has helped you have a technical, logical, inventive mind that helped you create these genius inventions, sort of like Thomas Edison or Steve Jobs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paco The Last
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Aug 12, 2019
Damn you all just can't try the disposable barbecue method? I mean you will die from carbon monoxide the same way except without spending your whole bank account and the chemical burns.
In the video GuLps Monoxide generator they show how to use a water wash to wash out the acid fumes from a formic acid+ sufluric acid method . This will lead to having pure carbon monoxide being outputted out of a tube. Now I'm trying to capture the output of this tube pure carbon monoxide into containers. Once i capture it or isolate the co(carbon monoxide) from the acids then inhaling pure carbon monoxide is a painless death. Dr kervorkian used pure carbon monoxide and likewise the gulps method is similar using a face max. It's all in the video on this link:

If you inhale acids in a small sealed room then there might be chemical burns but if you isolate co from the acids so the acids can't get into the room you are in or if the room is large and you use a face mask as in GULPS then there should be no burns. Maybe @Paco The Last can also confirm what i'm saying. This member of SS has done a lot of actual experiments using the acids and can answer questions about it.

Last edited:
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Aug 12, 2019
Yeah, I am just speaking for myself here but if I went to all that trouble in money to make a device just to kill myself I would be mad as hell just to use it only once. If you know what I mean.
Yeah , they have made killing yourself very difficult They banned almost everything Fentanyl, Nembutal, pure co cylinders. I wish i could just buy about 30 grams of pure fentanyl without fear of getting put in prison. Then I'd drink about 20 grams of that and snort and keep injecting the rest till i'm dead. But i don't know if it's pure or where i can buy it or if they'll put me in jail. So i'm trying other methods which require a lot more work, time, money, hassle but that are legal and I can test the purity of the poison. I can test the concentration of pure co with a co meter so that's why I'm doing this method.

Likewise also if Nembutal were legal which it should be I could take that. Or if a pure co cylinder were legal I'd buy that and seal myself in a car and open that baby up in the car and then it's sayonara to this hellish life ,no more problems , nor pain forever.

Last edited:
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Aug 12, 2019
That mask looks awesome ;)
I wouldn't call my life hell but it may sooner or later turn into one , and so I need be prepared "
Thanks. I'll use a mask when mixing the acids. And I guess I can't have several "co"(carbon monoxide) generators running in my small death chamber as that would create acid fumes that could harm me? I guess instead i'll have the co generators running outside with co piped in through tubes combined with co in bags? Should i also cover my skin while mixing acids. Did you?

It's amazing to me that people don't have an exit strategy, a painless suicide plan. They act as if death,disease and tragedy were optional and not looming inevitabilities.

Thanks again for all the answers. I now have high hopes for this method. You really invented a way to capture pure carbon monoxide with a co generator and a trash bag.

That's scary that people get banned for low effort content. I feel i need this forum as i can get invaluable answers from members that will help me perfect a painless suicide method. I can't afford to get banned because i post low quality posts or because people don't understand what we're talking about or for any other reason.It's a lot of pressure to put out a high quality post. Because of that fear would it be ok to PM(private message on this forum) you to ask you any more questions about this method and other ideas i have to improve it etc.? All I'm really interested is in perfecting this method for my own personal use not posting to others.In private messaging i don't have to make such an effort to make a quality post just write more relaxed with no pressure. I don't think there is a requirement for high effort in private conversations? I don't think your content is low quality by the way.I think it's highly informative, even entertaining. And our course your content also included a detailed explanation of your great invention for a painless suicide method with carbon monoxide.

Last edited:
T

Talokin

May 17, 2019
I've been researching CO for a while and need to get into this discussion. I've read this thread and watched the video. I'd welcome advice, etc.

My questions/ideas:

- plan to do it in my car -
can I reduce the volume of regular air by filling car with objects (sealed large storage containers?)

-if a mask is used, will a significantly smaller amount of CO be needed?

-plan to use 2 ways to produce CO - a drip method (similar to PPH) and a pour method (GULPS)
I'm assuming the GULPS would produce CO quickly. And then the drip method will finish the job.

-for the drip method, thinking of getting an enema bag - Do I need to look for, or avoid, a certain type of plastic material (silicone)?

-will be getting 95% formic acid - 950 mL - I'm assuming the higher concentration will make it harsher? Should I add a little water?

-I'd ultimately love to find a way for the GULPS CO production to start after I take a sleeping pill - any ideas for mechanical starters?

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Aug 12, 2019
Have you received my recent two PMs ?
Yes. I just replied. I recieved 2 PMS on different conversations or threads. maybe the other conversation or thread reached a limit? but the new one seems ok to continue on it. I really would like to get this method working good and your help has been invaluable

Last edited:
T

Talokin

May 17, 2019
I'm trying to build/test a CO generator too and if you guys feel okay about it, I'd love to be involved in the PM's.
Did you see I posted about being able to rent a device that measures up to 10,000 PPM (about $50/month)

T

Talokin

May 17, 2019
How far along are you?

Are you planning on making a device similar to GULPS?

You can also buy that device for around $300. But yes that's interesting and I might have to do that rent the co meter after i have the co generator perfected.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Aug 12, 2019
How far along are you?

Are you planning on making a device similar to GULPS?
Yes I made a co generator similar to Gulps. It works. It's easy to make one once you understand how it works and the details of how to make it work . But it took a while for me to understand all that . Sent you a pm.
I'm just working on the details of my suicide plan . But I did get one carbon monoxide generator working producing pure carbon monoxide gas out of the washing bottle.

Last edited:
T

Talokin

May 17, 2019
thank you

Yes I made a co generator similar to Gulps. It works. It's easy to make one once you understand how it works and the details of how to make it work . But it took a while for me to understand all that . Sent you a pm.
I'm just working on the details of my suicide plan . But I did get one carbon monoxide generator working producing pure carbon monoxide gas out of the washing bottle.

Last edited:
C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
The CO gas will rise above the acids, which are fluids.
If your tube starts below their surface, no gas can get into it... as the expanding gas is forced to flow through any decent escapeway, it will follow the one you prepared for it... and the leaks you may have overlooked, just make sure your escapeway is the much better alternative. It will have the added benefit of leading the acid-fume-ridden gas into your filter instead of just the air you breathe.

Hi Thanks for that. Do you mean tube should start under the water. Couldn't think it would wash fumes otherwise, and that's what I've prepared. Tried a larger vinegar container and that seems to work better. Got a nice amount carbon monoxide over water tub. Tested outside and couldn't smell anything much so I assume that's OK. Difficult to test smell without breathing the fumes. Put some liquid soap in which bubbled right up first few minutes . Thanks

T

Talokin

May 17, 2019
Do you think it would increase chance of success to have multiple mixing arrangements that input into the washing chamber?
Ideally, different styles of mixing. One GULPS style, one drip style? And to go all Rockstar, collect CO in a garbage bag, and have THAT input into the washing chamber too?

The tube coming from the "mixer", with the CO/acid fume gas would have to come in way under the surface of the water, the tube leading the washed CO out would of course have to start way above the waterline.
The rest depends on the dimensions of your setup...
The success-checking is a bit awkward, I mean you either get a whiff of acid fumes (if it failed) or of CO - if it succeeded.
A whiff of acid fumes is a very interesting and didactic experience no healthy girl should shirk away from, and we know about the benefits of inhaling CO !
What could go wrong ?
I'm joking. This can hardly fail. If you smell acids, you'll shirk away in a tenth of a second, it's like smelling salts.
No danger in a relatively small setup, it's unpleasant at best.
And if you inhale some CO, that's just a bit, and for half a second, already mixed with air (simply at the end of the tube, not with a mask or something).
I put in some soap, and cautiously sniffed it, then more boldly, and it was all just soap aroma. It meant success.
Be a bit audacious !
Just not too much ;)

T

Talokin

May 17, 2019
Keep it simple...Yes, the islanders in the gulps video do leave much to speculation. It's almost like their lawyers have suggested they avoid actually telling people how to die.

I'm the scared type. Scared of pretty much everything these days. So I haven't gotten the chemicals yet.

I will do my own tests before the big finale.

But why keep it simple? If I use silicone caulking at the connection points, wouldn't that ensure no gas lost? And I"d like to have back-ups.

I've been in inpatient psych units 4 times. My first time was when I was 12. I realized the gross incompetency of the providers then. I"ve since worked in mental health for the last 10 years, so now I know how evil they can be. So, my chemistry project is not a cry for help. It WILL work, bc there will be 4x enough CO to do it.

Your method sounds compelling (mix, breathe, die). But I think my body will find a way to avoid the death-ing part. I've never broken a bone, only had 1 cavity, and once accidentally drove into a jersey barrier on the highway, and was able to WALK into the ambulance. The Japanese designed those Camry's good.

I used to have better snark and wit. too tired now...

No.
Keep it simple.
The drip and gulps is for people who buy acids by the gram and try to make an infusion, usually the sort whose logistics are so bad that they need to inhale via a breathing mask, in an elevator. I can't do that because they only sell me acids in liter bottles, and they sneer if I buy less than five.
It just strikes me that the gulps seem to expect you to have that mask on your face for many minutes, sitting there and breathing patiently till you die, working on those jars till the concentration is finally high enough, or something.
I watched the gulps video and it's not entirely clear how they expect the actual dying process to work...
The two island intelligences who are presenting it sort of left that out, it would have been un-british or un-oz to actually mention it.
They did say that they got 16 liters of CO out of the tiny setup, which is impressive, but only by jar-ring it over and over in what, twenty minutes ?
Fascinating.
The way I do it you mix, you shake, you sit down or lie, you breathe in, you breathe in again and you die.

Reactions: Meditation guide
T

Talokin

May 17, 2019
ok, i'll bite. what the deal with silicone being shittier once it cures? Maybe the canary in the coalmine has something to do with this (singing, gasses)

And what is a better adhesive for these purposes?

1600 PPM can kill you, eventually. If you are making that much for 2 hours.

But Murphy's law - wouldn't that mean having multiple sources will increase success?

My bag of Baby Carrots "baby-cut". That seems to imply they didn't grow this way. Some machine cut them into these shapes....? Thoughts?

You ruined a perfectly good Camry ? I don't know what to say...

Everybody should do at least one test, best more, if only to get used to the handling, and grow some confidence with the method, and the fact that'll you'll have a rendez-vous with death, and that it will be a long-term relationship where divorce is not an issue.
You keep it simple so as 1) not to become confused when things get real (emotions) and 2) becuz Murphy - the more steps there are, the more can go wrong.
4x enough is relative. 1600 PPM will kill you if you have about 2 hours, but us sophisticats among the suicidals usually insist on dying within seconds.

Everybody who interacts with humans on a regular basis is involved in mental health work. It's a sad and beautiful world !

Silicone goo is not really a good adhesive, it will just sit on top of a smooth surface, like plastics or glass.
Once it's hard, it may come off (at you bumping into the setup, or a bird singing at beyond 15000 khz).
But it works perfectly as long as it's NOT hardened... just saying.
Devils in the details.

T

Talokin

May 17, 2019
Accusing vegetables and polymers of white supremacy is enjoyable. But it won't save me. I used to bill insurance companies for doing therapy with suicidal kids. But it was mostly marketing. And, subtly telling them that the adults suck.

But now I know you cannot be trusted. You probably invented lobbying too.

My tipping point was finding a company that marketed how to market to marketing departments in diverse marketing venues. Their only topic was making money off the LGBTQs.

My science career ended when I got a Massachusetts professor fired bc his science class included non-science things (about HIV and abortion). Eh, he was probably right about some of it. But I don't do science. And you are trying to confuse my last remaining brain cells. You are released from helping me with the actual science of my chemistry project.

Ever read John Kendrick Bangs. He died 2 years after The Treaty of Versailles was implemented - most likely because he acknowledged that society had reached its zenith. He wrote characters that annoyed people.

C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
The tube coming from the "mixer", with the CO/acid fume gas would have to come in way under the surface of the water, the tube leading the washed CO out would of course have to start way above the waterline.
The rest depends on the dimensions of your setup...
The success-checking is a bit awkward, I mean you either get a whiff of acid fumes (if it failed) or of CO - if it succeeded.
A whiff of acid fumes is a very interesting and didactic experience no healthy girl should shirk away from, and we know about the benefits of inhaling CO !
What could go wrong ?
I'm joking. This can hardly fail. If you smell acids, you'll shirk away in a tenth of a second, it's like smelling salts.
No danger in a relatively small setup, it's unpleasant at best.
And if you inhale some CO, that's just a bit, and for half a second, already mixed with air (simply at the end of the tube, not with a mask or something).
I put in some soap, and cautiously sniffed it, then more boldly, and it was all just soap aroma. It meant success.
Be a bit audacious !
Just not too much ;)

Thanks for that. Couldn't smell acids particularly although I tested outside and didn't go right close. Acids definitely smell when I'm measuring them (indoors) So hopefully ok. Have you a pic of your setup? Thanks x
Would you mind adding me to the pms if possible. Thanks very much x

Last edited: