• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

cherry7

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
I am thinking about this method, but I have the problem that I can not order sulfur acid to my home and most suppliers don't deliver this to PO boxes. Does anyone know a supplier who deliver to PO boxes?
Have you figured this out? I know this thread is old but I have the same problem.
Thank you for these great answers. The inventions you created are sheer genius. Do i have to wear a mask while pouring the formic acid or sulfuric acid into a jar? Are the fumes harmful when pouring each acid individually into their respective jars without mixing yet? Did you do it like that with a mask etc? I guess I should wear a mask, rubber gloves and a hazmat suit or just long sleeve shirts and covered up skin ( no exposed skin) ?
This is really motivating! Plan for oblivion: 1. Using a co generator i can get 300 liters of pure co into bags . 2. Then i can transport the co filled bags to a small enclosed container like a tent, shed , or car where i and the bags will fit inside. And 3.then I inside of car use a razor to cut open the co filled bags and let out the co to produce at least a 2% concentration of co which would lead to fast unconsciousness and my death: 10 seconds to unconsciousness and oblivion to escape this mortal coil. This plan is all thanks to your answers, ingenuity and writings. This is my setup . Would my plan and setup work? I pour Formic acid into the blue jar, Sulfuric acid in Yellow jar. Tip over jars. Then the reaction of acids produce the co and fumes that travel into the milk jug (2/3 filled with water) . co gets washed of acids. Pure co then goes into bag.
I know this will work then I'll be free of problems and pain forever. Thanks. Here is my carbon monoxide generator oblivion_1 :
View attachment 18732
I know this is an old thread but can you explain the water bath part? The tubing goes in and out of the plastic jug without needing to have any open end of the tubing in the water? What's the purpose of that?
In the video GuLps Monoxide generator they show how to use a water wash to wash out the acid fumes from a formic acid+ sufluric acid method . This will lead to having pure carbon monoxide being outputted out of a tube. Now I'm trying to capture the output of this tube pure carbon monoxide into containers. Once i capture it or isolate the co(carbon monoxide) from the acids then inhaling pure carbon monoxide is a painless death. Dr kervorkian used pure carbon monoxide and likewise the gulps method is similar using a face max. It's all in the video on this link:

If you inhale acids in a small sealed room then there might be chemical burns but if you isolate co from the acids so the acids can't get into the room you are in or if the room is large and you use a face mask as in GULPS then there should be no burns. Maybe @Paco The Last can also confirm what i'm saying. This member of SS has done a lot of actual experiments using the acids and can answer questions about it.

Anywhere to find this video? It's no longer available.
Yes I made a co generator similar to Gulps. It works. It's easy to make one once you understand how it works and the details of how to make it work . But it took a while for me to understand all that . Sent you a pm.
I'm just working on the details of my suicide plan . But I did get one carbon monoxide generator working producing pure carbon monoxide gas out of the washing bottle.
I know this is from years ago but can I pm you about this as well?

Last edited: