• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Hazelnut

Hazelnut

Sep 15, 2020
I was originally supposed to do it last saturday, but I wasn't completely ready...
Now I am!

Ready

I'm sorry for this horrible picture, but my phone is broken, I can't do better... I'm also really sorry for the basic / broken english, I'm not a native speaker.

So, right now, I'm in my car at night in a little empty area. I don't think I will be disturbed.
I fast since more than 24h now, and I will take painkiller + anti-emetic + antacid in 35 minutes (it will be 1am here).
Then at 2am, 20g of SN in 50mL of plain water. I removed the label from the bottle, and cleared all hints of the source. I will also reset my phone and computer.
I think I will be in the chat toward the end when I will feel dizzy...

I also really wanted to thank you guys, as well as the moderators and the creator of this site. I was lost and scared before finding this community, it really helped me a lot.
By the way, moderators, if I don't post anything tomorrow, then you can cross my name :wink:
And if you see me connected but I don't post a thread, then it's not me... But I hope it won't happen.

Little gift:

Adorable

antigone_iris

antigone_iris

Wizard
Oct 25, 2020
I was originally supposed to do it last saturday, but I wasn't completely ready...
Now I am!

View attachment 51168

I'm sorry for this horrible picture, but my phone is broken, I can't do better... I'm also really sorry for the basic / broken english, I'm not a native speaker.

So, right now, I'm in my car at night in a little empty area. I don't think I will be disturbed.
I fast since more than 24h now, and I will take painkiller + anti-emetic + antacid in 35 minutes (it will be 1am here).
Then at 2am, 20g of SN in 50mL of plain water. I removed the label from the bottle, and cleared all hints of the source. I will also reset my phone and computer.

I also really wanted to thank you guys, as well as the moderators and the creator of this site. I was lost and scared before finding this community, it really helped me a lot.
By the way, moderators, if I don't post anything tomorrow, then you can cross my name :wink:
And if you see me connected but I don't post a thread, then it's not me... But I hope it won't happen.

Little gift:

View attachment 51177
Aww, what a cute fox! I'm sad to see you go :aw: I hope you'll find peace and comfort. :hug::heart:

dropdeadfred

dropdeadfred

Boarding the bus to Everlasting Dreamland ♡
Oct 19, 2020
We didn't connect, Hazelnut, but I really appreciate that you love foxes. Your avatar is adorable, as well as your other gif. :happy:
I wish you all the best.

depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020
Now I am!

View attachment 51168

Never spoke to you but sad reading this

Little gift:

View attachment 51177

SweetTangerine

SweetTangerine

ᴸᵉᵗ ᵘˢ ᵖˡᵃʸ, ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵍʳᵉᵃᵗᵉˢᵗ ᵒᶠ ˢᵗᵃᵍᵉˢ!!
Nov 9, 2020
i wish you eternal peace, hazelnut. we'll miss ya.

iu

succor

succor

tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down
Oct 28, 2020
We never had a change to connect, Hazelnut, but I wish you a peaceful transition if that's what you so choose. I pray you find peace and stillness in your heart of hearts, my love.

grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
It's very sad to see a lovely & kind soul as you leaving us... your posts were always filled with empathy and warmth. You will be missed here. I wish you a peaceful travel and all the best. I hope you won't suffer anymore in the place we all going to meet again sooner or later. Goodbye!

botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
Thanks for sharing such a nice gif, and that pfp is adorable too, foxes really are the cutest. I'm glad you could find some comfort in using this site, and I wish you nothing but safe travels. I hope you can find some peace now, goodbye! :heart::heart:

AMorteVivente

AMorteVivente

The void is only scary until you truly suffer
Mar 15, 2020
I envy you... you are about to take the final journey, as much as I would want to do the same, I am trapped here due to my family / inability to trust the current method's effectiveness. I will make a similar post eventually. I am sorry life didn't work out for you, many of us are in the same situation and we feel your pain as much as we feel our own. And remember... you can always change your mind and do it at a later date... no one will judge you.