• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I wish I had asked her how much meto she took. No vomiting no mention of a racing heart. It was as good as it gets. We all wished her a peaceful passing and apparently we got our wish.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
It seemed quick. Passed out in about 7 minutes from the looks of it, with no pain. Can't know for sure though. I hope she found peace.

It's almost universal when they are reporting on how they are feeling that the last message is mixed up. That's how we know they are about to lose consciousness. When that happens it's always the last message from them. :aw:

R

RexRuther

Nov 16, 2020
I haven't been here long and may not know you, but you have clearly made up your mind and are ready. So, I am here to say have a safe journey.

Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
@Hazelnut I'm sorry I missed this (and will now miss your cute fox pics). Rest in peace.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
This was helpful to me, of course very sad, but seeing that little kit she had put together was very helpful. How kind of her to do that, post that photo of it. This last act of kindness, sharing what she is doing with us, making it easier for us, those of us struggling with this. It's really a gracious last act. Thank you precious Hazelnut.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I'm still thinking of you hazelnut. I love foxes too. I hope this message finds you in a wonderful place, looking down and being happy you're gone from this veil of tears.

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Rest in peace, dear beloved hazelnut.
:'(:heart: