• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

EternallyTired44

May 8, 2023
Hi, everyone. It's kind of... surreal to be writing this. I'm a long-time lurker, never thought I would be posting here. However, today I got some bad news that I don't think I can recover from.

I suffer from a lot of mental and physical illnesses that make it hard to work, (Bipolar/Depression/Panic Disorder/PTSD, Autism, An autoimmune disorder were trying to get an official DX that is physically damaging my body and joints) and so I've been on SSI. It was my saving grace when I first was homeless (I lost my mother and our home and had to live in my car) and helped me when I became homeless the second time (I had to live with someone who was abusive and had to leave to try and stay alive). It helped me get off the streets into my apartment and to start trying to heal and get better enough to try and find work. I had a job for the last few months but due to those same illnesses and also corporate stuff I won't be having my job any more in the next couple of days. I barely worked the last couple of months as it is, and so my entire stability rested on my disability. I had enough to pay rent, my phone bill, and that was it. I didnt really even have money for food for the last couple of weeks. Ive been trying to find a softer job thats not so hard on me, but I've had no luck.

I just got word that my SSI was cut down so low I will no longer be able to even pay rent on the fifth. In two days, I will officially no longer have a job. I will have nothing, and I am going to lose everything I have worked so hard to get. I am beyond devastated. I was dreading the decision, because this is basically game over for me. I was so honesty with them about what was going on, where my money was going, what was coming in and what was happening.

I have no car, I have no family who can take me in, I was just on the streets living in a broken RV barely being able to save up for a downpayment to this apartment while I tried my hardest to work at a job my body could barely handle. I've been going to doctors' appointments and taking meds and doing everything right. I've been doing everything right and honest and still; I've been fucked. They've essentially killed me.

So I'm sitting here, still in shock, still coming to the terms It's over for me. I have nothing, this was my last attempt at stability and somehow, I failed. I don't know how. I'm numb, yet it hurts so bad. I fought so hard for so long for the last three years to get this place, to have this job, to get on my own two feet after losing my mother and my childhood home and being homeless. And now it's going to all be gone.

I've been suicidal all my life, and had a lot of attempts, and this just feels like the final nail in my coffin. I can't see a way out of this. I'm too sick to live on the literal streets. I dont have a car or a broken rv anymore. This was all i had. I have barely $50 to my name as it stands, and now I won't even be able to pay my rent anymore. I'm not going to have a home again.

It was the only thing I had left to keep me going. I don't have much, I don't have a family or a close partner, or many friends. Hell not any close friends. I'm sick and disabled and this was all I had left. Aside from my dog to try and focus on. I didnt have much of a life, and god I was trying my best to fight to have one. I guess the universe is just telling me what I've known all along. I was never meant to be here, I was never good enough to live in this world.

And so I'm planning my death as we speak. I've already had ideas, but because I cant get my hands on any guns or drugs I just have to use what I'm able. I'm thinking about possibly hanging, or an OTC OD. I have this really big bottle of ibuprofen and I was thinking of crushing them all up into a cup of water and drinking them all in one go. So they all go into my system as fast as possible and hopefully its a big enough dose all at once to end me quick enough. If I pair it with alcohol maybe it might go faster and have a better chance?

I don't even know why I'm writing this. Maybe to not feel alone. I've always wanted to die, but I was starting to like life just a little bit enough to try and keep fighting. But now it just feels like life has fatally wounded me and reminded me that I was never meant for this place to begin with. I was only stalling the inevitable.

The pain is setting in, and I can't stop crying, I don't' know how long I've been writing this for. I just. I was trying so hard to be a person that would have been worth it in some way to this world... only to basically be told by the world itself there's no place for me here. I wish I was good enough. Even when I tried so hard my good enough didn't matter.

No matter how much I want to keep trying, I'm going to die.

M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
Hi, everyone. It's kind of... surreal to be writing this. I'm a long-time lurker, never thought I would be posting here. However, today I got some bad news that I don't think I can recover from.

I suffer from a lot of mental and physical illnesses that make it hard to work, (Bipolar/Depression/Panic Disorder/PTSD, Autism, An autoimmune disorder were trying to get an official DX that is physically damaging my body and joints) and so I've been on SSI. It was my saving grace when I first was homeless (I lost my mother and our home and had to live in my car) and helped me when I became homeless the second time (I had to live with someone who was abusive and had to leave to try and stay alive). It helped me get off the streets into my apartment and to start trying to heal and get better enough to try and find work. I had a job for the last few months but due to those same illnesses and also corporate stuff I won't be having my job any more in the next couple of days. I barely worked the last couple of months as it is, and so my entire stability rested on my disability. I had enough to pay rent, my phone bill, and that was it. I didnt really even have money for food for the last couple of weeks. Ive been trying to find a softer job thats not so hard on me, but I've had no luck.

I just got word that my SSI was cut down so low I will no longer be able to even pay rent on the fifth. In two days, I will officially no longer have a job. I will have nothing, and I am going to lose everything I have worked so hard to get. I am beyond devastated. I was dreading the decision, because this is basically game over for me. I was so honesty with them about what was going on, where my money was going, what was coming in and what was happening.

I have no car, I have no family who can take me in, I was just on the streets living in a broken RV barely being able to save up for a downpayment to this apartment while I tried my hardest to work at a job my body could barely handle. I've been going to doctors' appointments and taking meds and doing everything right. I've been doing everything right and honest and still; I've been fucked. They've essentially killed me.

So I'm sitting here, still in shock, still coming to the terms It's over for me. I have nothing, this was my last attempt at stability and somehow, I failed. I don't know how. I'm numb, yet it hurts so bad. I fought so hard for so long for the last three years to get this place, to have this job, to get on my own two feet after losing my mother and my childhood home and being homeless. And now it's going to all be gone.

I've been suicidal all my life, and had a lot of attempts, and this just feels like the final nail in my coffin. I can't see a way out of this. I'm too sick to live on the literal streets. I dont have a car or a broken rv anymore. This was all i had. I have barely $50 to my name as it stands, and now I won't even be able to pay my rent anymore. I'm not going to have a home again.

It was the only thing I had left to keep me going. I don't have much, I don't have a family or a close partner, or many friends. Hell not any close friends. I'm sick and disabled and this was all I had left. Aside from my dog to try and focus on. I didnt have much of a life, and god I was trying my best to fight to have one. I guess the universe is just telling me what I've known all along. I was never meant to be here, I was never good enough to live in this world.

And so I'm planning my death as we speak. I've already had ideas, but because I cant get my hands on any guns or drugs I just have to use what I'm able. I'm thinking about possibly hanging, or an OTC OD. I have this really big bottle of ibuprofen and I was thinking of crushing them all up into a cup of water and drinking them all in one go. So they all go into my system as fast as possible and hopefully its a big enough dose all at once to end me quick enough. If I pair it with alcohol maybe it might go faster and have a better chance?

I don't even know why I'm writing this. Maybe to not feel alone. I've always wanted to die, but I was starting to like life just a little bit enough to try and keep fighting. But now it just feels like life has fatally wounded me and reminded me that I was never meant for this place to begin with. I was only stalling the inevitable.

The pain is setting in, and I can't stop crying, I don't' know how long I've been writing this for. I just. I was trying so hard to be a person that would have been worth it in some way to this world... only to basically be told by the world itself there's no place for me here. I wish I was good enough. Even when I tried so hard my good enough didn't matter.

I wish I could be more helpful
I understand not wanting to be homeless and working so hard just to start back at zero
I really hope whatever you decide it works out for you
You deserve peace

M

momento.mori

Wake me up next year...
Mar 18, 2024
I'm here, let's talk 1st. Can I have a few minutes of your time? I understand you said you physically have nothing left, you've exhausted your saving and worried about your future. Are you in the USA?

S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
I'm sorry to hear how much you're struggling and that you lost your SSI. I'm so sorry but an ibuprofen OD won't work, at best it will make you sick and land you in the hospital for a short while but mostly it's well tolerated even in large overdoses. Talk to the people here and read through the sticky threads to find other ideas that may work out for you.

E

EternallyTired44

May 8, 2023
I wish I could be more helpful
I understand not wanting to be homeless and working so hard just to start back at zero
I really hope whatever you decide it works out for you
You deserve peace
Thank you for your kind words. I don't think I deserve the peace I wish I could get, but I hope that.. wherever I go from here can be easier on me. Just a bit.
I'm here, let's talk 1st. Can I have a few minutes of your time? I understand you said you physically have nothing left, you've exhausted your saving and worried about your future. Are you in the USA?
I am. California.

Reactions: momento.mori
M

momento.mori

Wake me up next year...
Mar 18, 2024
I asked you where you were located because maybe there's an option to go to a shelter, they did when I went years ago help with bus fair and job placement. I don't want to give you false hope but if you have the will I can try to help you find the way. If you want to give up that's fine, I understand. I don't think your method is going to have the effects you desire, you'll only end up sick and possibly an ulcer or bleeding. You will be uncomfortable!

Reactions: EternallyTired44
E

EternallyTired44

May 8, 2023
I'm sorry to hear how much you're struggling and that you lost your SSI. I'm so sorry but an ibuprofen OD won't work, at best it will make you sick and land you in the hospital for a short while but mostly it's well tolerated even in large overdoses. Talk to the people here and read through the sticky threads to find other ideas that may work out for you.
Yeah I considered that, and I'm afraid of failing. Ibuprofen is all I have on hand right now as far as drugs go. I'm kind of in a crisis and so I just want to use what I have on hand. I can't really spend anything much more than $50 and getting anything too crazy delivered here would be hard. I'm currently going through threads to find something suitable..
I asked you where you were located because maybe there's an option to go to a shelter, they did when I went years ago help with bus fair and job placement. I don't want to give you false hope but if you have the will I can try to help you find the way. If you want to give up that's fine, I understand. I don't think your method is going to have the effects you desire, you'll only end up sick and possibly an ulcer or bleeding. You will be uncomfortable!
Unfortunately, a shelter won't be an option for me, my town is really small and we dont really have a shelter for the homeless. I was just homeless back in November. So I have knowledge on certain resources, unfortunately they didn't pan out for me before. At this point knowing I'm going to lose everything again is too much to bare, and since I dont have a car or rv I'm going to lose all of my stuff too. I just cant do that for a third time. Im too physically and mentally sick to handle all that stress again. I've just given up hope.

• Love
Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice
Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
Please don't try an overdose. They rarely work and could make your health worse.

Have a look at the resources compilation:

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really horrible what you are gong through, it's so cruel how people have to suffer so much in this existence all through no fault of their own. But anyway best wishes.

E

EternallyTired44

May 8, 2023
Please don't try an overdose. They rarely work and could make your health worse.

Have a look at the resources compilation:

Thank you, I'll take a look and see what I can find

Reactions: Ash
M

momento.mori

Wake me up next year...
Mar 18, 2024
Yeah I considered that, and I'm afraid of failing. Ibuprofen is all I have on hand right now as far as drugs go. I'm kind of in a crisis and so I just want to use what I have on hand. I can't really spend anything much more than $50 and getting anything too crazy delivered here would be hard. I'm currently going through threads to find something suitable..

Unfortunately, a shelter won't be an option for me, my town is really small and we dont really have a shelter for the homeless. I was just homeless back in November. So I have knowledge on certain resources, unfortunately they didn't pan out for me before. At this point knowing I'm going to lose everything again is too much to bare, and since I dont have a car or rv I'm going to lose all of my stuff too. I just cant do that for a third time. Im too physically and mentally sick to handle all that stress again. I've just given up hope.
I understand and I'm sorry you have to carry all these burdens by yourself. Pills barely work, I've tried too many times. If you really want to go you need a better plan. I'm sorry 😞

Reactions: BrainShower
E

EternallyTired44

May 8, 2023
That sounds really horrible what you are gong through, it's so cruel how people have to suffer so much in this existence all through no fault of their own. But anyway best
Thank you for your kind words. I'm truly devastated right now. I can't help but blame myself and wish I was somehow better enough for the world to want me around. I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

• Hugs
Reactions: BrainShower
M

momento.mori

Wake me up next year...
Mar 18, 2024
Thank you for your kind words. I'm truly devastated right now. I can't help but blame myself and wish I was somehow better enough for the world to want me around. I guess it just wasn't meant to be.
Can you call the suicide hotline and they will place you in psych. The social worker at the psych facility should be able to help you find housing. It's illegal to discharge a patient who's homeless with nowhere to go. I'm pro-choice but I want you to be very confident in your decision that's all.

E

EternallyTired44

May 8, 2023
Can you call the suicide hotline and they will place you in psych. The social worker at the psych facility should be able to help you find housing. It's illegal to discharge a patient who's homeless with nowhere to go. I'm pro-choice but I want you to be very confident in your decision that's all.
I'm not sure if It's illegal here, I've been discharged back onto the streets before. After I lost my mom and my home I went in, but they let me back out once it was done. I'm tempted to try my hardest to find a new job by the 5th just to have another month here, but I've been struggling with that, and don't even know if I can physically handle another job depending on who hires me. I just feel like this is the final sign. I don't truly want to, but I feel like the universe is giving me no choice. I have to listen to her call.

M

momento.mori

Wake me up next year...
Mar 18, 2024
I'm not sure if It's illegal here, I've been discharged back onto the streets before. After I lost my mom and my home I went in, but they let me back out once it was done. I'm tempted to try my hardest to find a new job by the 5th just to have another month here, but I've been struggling with that, and don't even know if I can physically handle another job depending on who hires me. I just feel like this is the final sign. I don't truly want to, but I feel like the universe is giving me no choice. I have to listen to her call.
I knew you didn't want to do it. I understand how it feels to not have any options. Where I'm from it's illegal to discharge someone to no address, I'm shocked that's allowed in CA. How do you feel about being committed? Just to give you time to think and you never know what could happen during that stay or who you will meet. It's not that easy to kill yourself as you've learned.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I'm so sorry you're going through such shit. CTBing for financial reasons shows how our societies throw the poor and disabled under the bus. It's disgusting. I wish I could help...

E

EternallyTired44

May 8, 2023
I knew you didn't want to do it. I understand how it feels to not have any options. Where I'm from it's illegal to discharge someone to no address, I'm shocked that's allowed in CA. How do you feel about being committed? Just to give you time to think and you never know what could happen during that stay or who you will meet. It's not that easy to kill yourself as you've learned.
I thought about it, but here id have to go to a public county facility. Last time I went it was like going to a terrifying prison and I [ironically] swore to myself I'd rather kill myself than ever go back. I'm thinking of calling the SSI office on Monday and begging and crying to at least get enough to cover rent. It doesn't matter about my phone bill or food. I just need enough to keep having this apartment and I can make it work. This place is my only lifeline. Im just so upset. Im part of a working program that is supposed to help me get back into working and they promised me that it wouldn't have affected my wages, and I think that's why im suddenly being punished.
I'm so sorry you're going through such shit. CTBing for financial reasons shows how our societies throw the poor and disabled under the bus. It's disgusting. I wish I could help...
I appreciate the kind words. I tried my best to do everything right and follow every rule in their program but still im being punished it seems. People lie and scam SSI and welfare every day and I follow every rule and I'm the one who is punished. I dont know what I'm going to do from here, but I feel like this is the end for me. I'm so sad and tired..

Last edited:
M

momento.mori

Wake me up next year...
Mar 18, 2024
I thought about it, but here id have to go to a public county facility. Last time I went it was like going to a terrifying prison and I [ironically] swore to myself I'd rather kill myself than ever go back. I'm thinking of calling the SSI office on Monday and begging and crying to at least get enough to cover rent. It doesn't matter about my phone bill or food. I just need enough to keep having this apartment and I can make it work. This place is my only lifeline. Im just so upset. Im part of a working program that is supposed to help me get back into working and they promised me that it wouldn't have affected my wages, and I think that's why im suddenly being punished.
Can I suggest you wait until tomorrow and make some calls and see all of your options 1st? Least try again since you really don't want to go. Life won't always be perfect, there will be bumps in the road and for some like us huge bumps in the road. I'll probably be homeless too soon if I don't find a job in 2 weeks, but I'll give it my all. I don't have family to rescue me, but I'm thankful I have a car. I'll work at McDonald's if I have to. Giving up isn't an option for me, if I decide on another attempt I want to say I gave it my all 1st. I've been homeless before living in my car and it wasn't the worst thing I've overcome. If you have to cry all night then do it. Wake up early Monday, say a prayer and get busy. If Monday no resolve try Tues and Wednesday etc. You aren't homeless right now in this immediate moment so you still can try, if you like. Don't make a rash decision because you're scared of what your future holds.

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Student
Apr 10, 2024
I'm in a similar situation. I have a little more wiggle room with money, but I'm too sick to work even a part-time job. With the auto-immune stuff, it's impossible to get on disability (until it leads to something more easily categorized). I think suicide from lack of money is pretty common. When you're too sick to pay your bills, what are you supposed to do?

Like Red said in Shawshank, "Every man has his breaking point".

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
What a horrible situation, and when homeless it might be even harder to
effectively and peacefully ctb. I assume you've tried short term loans, credit cards etc for your financial
troubles? If you do decide to cbt please consider another method.

B

botanist_dude

Apr 29, 2024

Just one quick thing... ibuprofen won't kill you. The Lethal dose is much highe than regular pills. It will only maime you and live you with a lot of pain. Just think it through, but OD will most likely fail. Sorry about everythig, I completely understand. I'm on a very similar boat