• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
R: Already done almost everything that's physically possible for me to do. All the potential here has already been wasted too.

C: The real treasure was the friends we made along the way.

• Love
Reactions: aWishNotTrue
aWishNotTrue

aWishNotTrue

‏‏‎ ‎
Apr 5, 2021
R: And I will still cherish them when I am gone.

C: The world is a better place with you in it!

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
R: I'm doing everything I can to make sure it isn't. I eat lots of food, drive around in an SUV, and use lots of electricity which means my carbon footprint is directly killing the world. I also derive amusement from when people who didn't deserve to suffer do so meaning that with me gone, there will be less evil in the world. Even if for whatever reason you or anyone else still wants me around no one can deny that they would wish that someone like me dies.

C: Every life is precious.

ExhaustedExistence

ExhaustedExistence

Life is just waiting for death
Mar 26, 2021
R: I actually do that. Some time ago I was crying every day before sleeping. Now I can't cry even if I wanted. I have just tears in my eyes, but I don't cry. Anyway it doesn't help me. I feel even more depressed.

C: Study, work and have a serious relationship like every normal human.

ExhaustedExistence

ExhaustedExistence

Mar 26, 2021
R: Hmm... Let me think. I'm 20 years old. I've never had a boyfriend. I still live with my mum. I will probably become a NEET soon because I'm too dumb for a college and too lazy for a work. And I will die as a kissless virgin. I can't see any good things on my life.

C: I can't imagine my life without you. You are my everything.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
R: You're right I'm not an atheist but I'm not religious either. I'm agnostic. I doubt any human is properly equipped to definitively answer life's biggest mysteries with either "God" or even the lack of a God. If God does exist and love me he sure has a funny way of showing it.

C: Eventually you'll get over it.

aWishNotTrue

aWishNotTrue

‏‏‎ ‎
Apr 5, 2021
R: I am acting like an adult by making my own independent choice with whatever consequences that will result from it.

C: What about your family? Your friends? They will all miss.

ExhaustedExistence

ExhaustedExistence

Mar 26, 2021
R: Tell me how!

C: Try to smile and your brain will think you are happy.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc