• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
[Removed]
R: What if the person I'm most angry at is myself? How am I supposed to forgive someone who consistently and knowingly goes out of their way to make my life miserable every day? This is horrible advice too because abuse victims should not be forced to forgive their abusers. Would a glass cup have any reason to forgive someone who broke them especially on purpose? They have no way of being put back together even if they do forgive them.

C: Your feelings are valid. Unless you disagree with my politics of course.

• Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
C: Your feelings are valid. Unless you disagree with my politics of course.
R:
Donald Trump Wtf GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

C:
I Love Ya GIF by Jelene

• Yay!
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
R: Not by anyone whose feelings I care enough about.

C: What happens if you ruin the lives of the people who end up missing you?

• Hugs
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
C: What happens if you ruin the lives of the people who end up missing you?
R: Won't happen, trust me. It'll just be a slap on the wrist for them 'live love laugh' people. And if we're talking about numbers here, you could count the connections I have on the fingers of one hand.

C: Expect the worst, hope for the best. Be ready for whatever comes. (I'm running out of clichés :ahhha:)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
R: I'll meet ya halfway and expect the worst because whatever comes usually is the worst for me but I can't be expected to have any hope left knowing that the worst is always coming.

C: Wouldn't it be easier to just wait to die of natural causes or whatever, why not make the most of what you've got?

(I'm running out of clichés :ahhha:)
(Same. I just try to rip off whatever people have said to me now.)

• Hugs
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
C: Wouldn't it be easier to just wait to die of natural causes or whatever, why not make the most of what you've got?
R: Well, I could but I have little confidence that 'passed away peacefully' is going to be put on my obituary. Don't know about you, but I'd rather not take my chances and play Russian-roulette with a capricious Mother Nature.

C: Don't think too much. You'll create problems that aren't there in the first place.

Last edited:
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/ctb-because-there-is-nothing-to-do.69575/#post-1273476

motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
R: My heart is broken beyond repair. It is unable to experience anything but pain. I'm gonna hang myself this week.

C: You need to start looking in the mirror & seeing & loving yourself for who you really are - the heroine of "Eat Pray Love". Make that movie your Bible & Julia Roberts your Buddha. Have as many teeth implanted as possible ASAP. True happiness = big, wide, toothy grins.

julia roberts comedy GIF

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
You need to start looking in the mirror & seeing & loving yourself for who you really are - the heroine of "Eat Pray Love". Make that movie your Bible & Julia Roberts your Buddha.
R: To say that EPL is not my cup of tea is an understatement...I'd have better luck with the MCU and embracing the Marvel Hope.

(@hotelbeneathground I didn't even know this romcom was a thing. This abomination reeks of 'wHiTe pRiViLeDgE' and the abysmal ratings are no surprise. IMHO it never should have seen the light of day.)

Have as many teeth implanted as possible ASAP. True happiness = big, wide, toothy grins.
R: Okay, gimme a sec...
A80ca9b2ec0397d55e64751a3bcc505a  funny faces pictures strange pictures
...how do I look?

C: You need to be considerate of others. Everyone has their own issues, can't you see? (Insert person A has problem X, B has Y etc.) You're not the only one who has problems. Being negative helps no one.

(Mom said this to me for the nth time. I was confused and scared experiencing dysphagia (difficulty swallowing) for the first time and had a nervous breakdown.

When life is good everyone gets along, but when things go south, even the people you thought you could trust decide they want nothing to do with you. Well, so much for 'unconditional' love.

Just needed to vent.)

Last edited:
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
C: You need to be considerate of others. Everyone has their own issues, can't you see? (Insert person A has problem X, B has Y etc.) You're not the only one who has problems. Being negative helps no one.

(Mom said this to me for the nth time. I was confused and scared experiencing dysphagia (difficulty swallowing) for the first time and had a nervous breakdown.

When life is good everyone gets along, but when things go south, even the people you thought you could trust decide they want nothing to do with you. Well, so much for 'unconditional' love.
:aw:

WrongPlaceWrongTime

WrongPlaceWrongTime

Better never to have been
Jul 4, 2021
R: To say that EPL is not my cup of tea is an understatement...I'd have better luck with the MCU and embracing the Marvel Hope.

(@hotelbeneathground I didn't even know this romcom was a thing. This abomination reeks of 'wHiTe pRiViLeDgE' and the abysmal ratings are no surprise. IMHO it never should have seen the light of day.)

R: Okay, gimme a sec...
View attachment 84132
...how do I look?

Just needed to vent.)
R: Alright, I'll be 'considerate' and hold my issues in until I can't take it anymore, and kill myself without a word.
C: Life is beautiful

WrongPlaceWrongTime

WrongPlaceWrongTime

Jul 4, 2021
R: Just like the last 0 times I got better after being repeatedly told it would?
C: Permanent solution to temporary problem

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
C: Permanent solution to temporary problem
R:
3e1

C: (More Asian parent gaslighting) You sad? Stop being sad. You have no right to be sad. Food on the table, clothes on your back and a roof over your head. You have everything you need. Aren't you lucky to have such good and responsible parents? You are so, so ungrateful.

(Sometimes we (my siblings and I) can't help but feel Dad thinks we're not being grateful for what we have. The line "Are you not lucky to have such a good and responsible father?" has been parroted as far as I can remember.)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Nolan96 and Pluto
Nolan96

Nolan96

Mage
Feb 12, 2022
R:
View attachment 84935

C: (More Asian parent gaslighting) You sad? Stop being sad. You have no right to be sad. Food on the table, clothes on your back and a roof over your head. You have everything you need. Aren't you lucky to have such good and responsible parents? You are so, so ungrateful.

(Sometimes we (my siblings and I) can't help but feel Dad thinks we're not being grateful for what we have. The line "Are you not lucky to have such a good and responsible father?" has been parroted as far as I can remember.)
R: Even Sims have more complicated needs than the ones you think you're so great for providing for.

C: Don't you realize that we are all one? You need to stop trying to pull yourself away and embrace the love that is the great pulse of the universe.

Last edited:
WrongPlaceWrongTime

WrongPlaceWrongTime

Jul 4, 2021
R: Even Sims have more complicated needs than the ones you think you're so great for providing for.

C: Don't you realize that we are all one? You need to stop trying to pull yourself away and embrace the love that is the great pulse of the universe.
R: Every war ever fought would disagree.
C: Others have it worse than you, you have no right to be sad

Reactions: Cathy Ames
symphony

symphony

surving hour-by-hour
Mar 12, 2022
R: others have it better than you, you have no right to be happy.

C: it's always darkest just before dawn.

Reactions: Silenos
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
R: Not if you live in a cave

C: You must forgive to let go

symphony

symphony

surving hour-by-hour
Mar 12, 2022
R: Really? If I'm hanging off the edge of a cliff, I can fall and still hate you.

C: You're not alone! So many people feel just like you!

Heavenly Pup

Heavenly Pup

Reincarnated
Sep 18, 2021
R: Oh yeah? Well, it's a bummer many of them are mental institutions.

C: Drugs are bad, mmkay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
This has been at the back of my mind, and I just so happened to have found a good response while browsing images on Google.

C: Believe in the power of positive intent, and always give others the benefit of the doubt.

R:

https://i.sanctioned-suicide.net/images/2022/12/160826_2tt3qn.jpg

Attachments

• 2tt3qn.jpg
    2tt3qn.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 0