• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
R: Unfortunately it seems your past is all you are. Your environment and the circumstances of your genetics are things you cannot change and have no control over however they have the ability to permanently damage you for life and cause a lifetime of bad habits and inability.

C: You are just lazy and give up too quickly.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
C: Everyone makes mistakes. Your past doesn't have to define who you are.

R: I dunno bout that...according to modern progressive ideals, everyone who has ever said, done, or even thought anything bad in the eyes of social justice should be permanently held accountable for their actions. Anyone who believes otherwise is defending sexism, racism, homophobia, and all sorts of bigotry. Come on, it's 2021.

C: You are just lazy and give up too quickly.
R: You're right and I'm never not going to be lazy so I might as well be killed off like I would have in the past.

C: The best way to feel better about yourself is to help someone else feel better.

demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
R: It doesn't really matter if I feel good about myself, if it's objectively true that I can't accomplish the things I want to in life.

C: You have so much potential. You accomplish a lot and do great things, don't throw it all away.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
R: Sorry, but the only way to release this potential from my body is for said body to die. Potential energy that is, I don't really believe I have any other potential.

C: You don't need anyone else, learn to be independent!

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
C: The best way to feel better about yourself is to help someone else feel better.
R: When you're dead broke, shouldn't pretending to have more money than you do be a big no-no?

C: You don't need anyone else, learn to be independent!
R: Then stop sticking your nose where it doesn't belong, and let me do as I please!

C: You are worth more than you think. You'll get through this. Just pull yourself up by your bootstraps!

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
R: No bootstraps in the world could support me and my fat-assery. I'm literally weighing myself down and unless gravity gets severely reduced that's not gonna change.

C: Let your inner beauty shine.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
R: And that's supposed to be a bad thing? Thank goodness I don't have to suffer through living more than once.

C: Being miserable builds character.

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
C: Your life isn't that bad. You need to be grateful for what you have.
R: You're right. I have what many would kill for—food on the table, clothes on my back and a roof over my head. If there were a God, then this must be one of his cruel jokes. Thanks for the guilt trip, I feel better now.

C: Don't waste your time, or time will waste you.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
R: Wish I had known that before I had already wasted all this time. Oops. Too late now, I'm literally wasting away...

C: An enemy is just a friend you haven't made yet!

• Hugs
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
R: So you're saying my life feeling miserable is my own fault? I totally knew that already though. I've never had to wonder about it. Unfortunately there's so much litter here that it's impossible to clean up like some of those houses in Hoarders. Better to just burn it all down and build a new house over it instead.

C: A bad attitude only makes it rougher! Learn to let go of anger and you won't have to suffer!

• Love
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
C: A bad attitude only makes it rougher! Learn to let go of anger and you won't have to suffer!
R: I agree! If only I had a way to channel all that rage... Say, would you like to be my punching bag?

C: Stop blaming your genes. Your health is your responsibility. Eat right and exercise.

• Yay!
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
R: But my genes (and probably the environment I grew up in) programmed me to not care about my own health until the perfect soulmate descends from the heavens to become my one and only true love. Why the hell would I go through the agony of exercise just to continue the agony of living? I've already tried it before too and it wasn't worth it in the slightest. Same goes for eating healthy.

C: The darkest of times require the sunniest of smiles!

• Hugs
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
R: What about light pollution causing even the brightest stars to no longer be visible? And wouldn't the brightest stars automatically make the darkest nights less dark anyway thus stripping them of their title of being the darkest? My head hurts.

C: Love will conquer all. Learn to love.

• Yay!
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
C: Love will conquer all. Learn to love.
R: Love cannot live where there is no trust. Every time I trust somebody, they show me why I shouldn't. More like 'won the battle, lost the war'.

C: The world isn't against you. You are your own worst enemy.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
R: You're right. That's why I've been planning my own suicide for months now and I won't even go through with it until next year so I'll be well-prepared by then.

C: If you just keep going on a little longer you might find what you were looking for.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
C: If you just keep going on a little longer you might find what you were looking for.
R: A version of Michael Fassbender that's stopped aging, thinks my dick is a food group & wants to kill all my enemies?
C: You should only watch uplifting movies. A fun comedy is guaranteed to cheer you up. Melissa McCarthy is a gem.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
R: Even if I'm cheered up after a movie the happy feelings wouldn't last long enough no matter who's in it.

C: It's all that tv you watch putting rotten ideas in your head, you need to go outside!

motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
R: Outside? What the fuck is outside?
C: The world! It's yours for the taking! The world is your oyster!

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
R: That'd definitely be the last thing anyone should ever say to me if they don't want it to come true.

C: Have you ever tried quinoa? It's supposed to be a superfood!

• Yay!
Reactions: motel rooms
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
C: Have you ever tried quinoa? It's supposed to be a superfood!
R: I don't eat anymore. These sessions have turned me into a vegetable. All I need is sunlight & some mud to lie in.
C: Getting in touch with the natural world is an incredibly healing experience.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
R: Not when I'm allergic to so many things in it.

C: How can you even hope to save others when you can't even save yourself?

lanax09

lanax09

Experienced
Apr 17, 2021
and why am I obligated to save others? even if I was, I "can't even save myself" so obviously I'd be useless at it. I'm probably saving others when I ctb as I'm no longer a burden.
you'll be throwing your whole life away!

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
R: Can't stay strong if I've never been strong in the first place.

C: Maybe go write in a journal or diary or something?

Reactions: lanax09