• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ExhaustedExistence

ExhaustedExistence

Life is just waiting for death
Mar 26, 2021
R: I eat quite healthy. It doesn't help me at all.

C: You should exercise and do some sport.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Shadowrider

Shadowrider

Student
Jan 26, 2021
R: ...you sayin' this to an over-exercising anorexia patient? Why, oh why I am not shiny-happy yet when all I do in the everydays is burning the calories I haven't even consumed?

C: Just stop this victim mentality.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
R: ...you sayin' this to an over-exercising anorexia patient? Why, oh why I am not shiny-happy yet when all I do in the everydays is burning the calories I haven't even consumed?

C: Just stop this victim mentality.
R: No problem. How would you like me to attack you? I feel like strangling you, is that OK?
C: Let's take a deep, grateful breath together.

Shadowrider

Shadowrider

Student
Jan 26, 2021
R: You mean together in the CO chamber? Weee, so good to have a partner to CTB with!

C: If you do the deed, you will reincarnate as a hungry ghost (in Tibetan Buddhism)!

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
C: There's gotta be something that makes you want to enjoy living! Find it and make it your passion if you must!
R: In the simplest terms, a non-competitive 'filthy casual' like me doesn't have what it takes to be a professional gamer, and we all know which type of gamer is more likely to put food on the table.

C: Pain is a gift from God.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
R: There are two Gods and you should only worship the good God who wants to erase pain, not the bad God who keeps throwing pain at people.

C: December isn't December without Christmas songs.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
R: December's also the time I got figuratively cucked and no Christmas song can cure that. Besides, I prefer listening to ice-themed video game music during that time.

C: There's no i in team!

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
R: I should be able to return any unsatisfactory gift or at least regift it to someone else because so far it's turned out so badly for me.

C: You don't need someone else to be happy. Just be more independent!

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
R: Belief in myself is such a bad idea though. Halfway to where? Bringing on more pain and suffering to the world around me? Yeah that's such a great place to be.

C: Nobody said life was gonna have to be easy.

ExhaustedExistence

ExhaustedExistence

Mar 26, 2021
R: My parents obviously said it (at least in their minds). Otherwise why would they bring me to this world if they knew life won't be easy for me at all?

C: I envy you your life. You have everything what I ever wanted.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
R: What's the point of wasting time and money on such a lost cause as myself anyway? I wouldn't even be able to talk about everything I'd want to talk about because of them having to report any suicidal tendencies. Drugs wouldn't work on me either because my shit luck would just cause me to get all the worst side effects.

C: Please stay alive if not for me then for (insert other friend or loved one here).

ExhaustedExistence

ExhaustedExistence

Mar 26, 2021
R: You are absolutely right. This is one of my main problems with socialization.

C: You will be fine. Just don't think about it.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
R: Why would I want to think about it? Do you realize how hard it is to intentionally not think about something. If I were to ask you to not think about a white bear well that instantly makes you think about a white bear and even if you manage to distract yourself from that white bear there's nothing that will prevent you from ever thinking back on that white bear if the right triggers reach the surface. Sadly for me the triggers for my bad thoughts and memories are everywhere.

C: Eat a salad.