• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
R: Well she better hurry up and make herself findable then before it's too late. Why should she have to be the one to wait? It's 2021. Whoever she is, if she knows I'm out there then it's on her to find me. Can't she at least give me a sign! That or she flat out doesn't exist. Whichever is more likely...

C: Have you tried looking at yourself in the mirror and complimenting yourself? That oughta boost your confidence.

saltshaker

saltshaker

salt shaker, rule breaker
Jan 29, 2021
R: I swear to fuck dude, i will take you with me! You wanna see a dog?! A dog let out of his cage?!? I'll show you a dog motherfucker! BARK BARK BARK BARK!!

C: Just talk about it! The reason so many men commit suicide is because they don't wanna talk about it...

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
R: Most people don't want to hear what I have to talk about especially since it'd probably get categorized as typical lonely virgin stuff. I'm fine with talking about it but no one really wants to hear all of it.

C: You don't need a relationship! Focus on yourself first.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
R: Meditation ain't for me. I get bored too easily.

C: The first step is admitting you have a problem.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
R: Yes I have. A few years ago I had a gym membership and was going there 3-4 times a week to lift weights, ride on the bicycle things/treadmills, and even do swimming laps. I kept this up for over six months and...it amounted to barely any gains because it made me so hungry that I ate back all the calories I lost anyway. Also it never got any easier and it definitely didn't improve my mood like people keep saying it's supposed to. I was always just as sore as the day after I started too. Just thinking about exercise makes me hungry now. I seriously don't understand why exercise gets pushed like some kind of psycho religion or cult.

C: Have you tried joining a religion or cult? Perhaps all you need is a sense of belonging from reaching out to a higher power.

• Aww..
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
R: I've tried all the ones I'm willing to try, the rest are guaranteed to not work and will probably just push me even further off the edge.

C: Stop crying or I'll give you something to cry about.

• Hugs
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
R: Watch me. I'm not a boy anymore, I'm a man. A sad, crying man. :sunglasses:
Sad Homer Simpson GIF

C: An Apple a day keeps the doctor away.

• Hugs
ExhaustedExistence

ExhaustedExistence

Life is just waiting for death
Mar 26, 2021
R: Okay, I've got existential depression, bipolar disorder, anhedonia, no meaning of life and suicidal thoughts. Thank you, "God", I really appreciate that!

C: Don't escape from reality with booze and be sober for some time.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
R: But then I'd be so boring that everyone would WANT me to kill myself. :^)

C: You're in love with the idea of this person, not the person themself.

• Hugs
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
C: You're in love with the idea of this person, not the person themself.
R: You know what? You're right! That's why 2D will always be better than 3D. My waifu/husbando has the perfect proportions and personality, doesn't take a pragmatic approach to relationships, and isn't likely to cheat or have a dating history that rivals the Kardashians. Real-life relationships are waaay out of my league!

C: The world is not against you. The only thing that's against you is yourself.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
R: You're quite right about that actually, which is why I have to kill myself before he can ruin my life any further. That dastard had gotten away with his crimes against me for too long!

C: Do or Do Not, There is No Try.

• Hugs
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
C: Do or Do Not, There is No Try.
R: I'll take that black-and-white thinking a step further and apply it to the words 'life' and 'death', and take it that you've given me the go-ahead to choose the latter.

C: Be more mature and act like an adult.

Last edited:
  • Love
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
R: This bird just pooped on me and the sky is polluted with smog in the daytime and light at night.

C: You just need to find a purpose in life. What makes you happy?

• Wow
ExhaustedExistence

ExhaustedExistence

Mar 26, 2021
R: Thinking of the fact death is inevitable and the fact I'm going to die someday. This makes me really happy and gives me some hope.

C: You can do whatever you want. Just do what you love.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
R: I'd like to, but what I love doing most is nothing which I would be doing while dead. Even though I like sitting around watching shows all day I don't have enough money to make that a reality.

C: Teamwork makes the dream work.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
R: I'm pretty sure this particular flower ain't blooming because it's been deprived of the proper nutrients and sunlight for too long and it's too late now for those things to have any effect.

C: There are some things you just can't change so no use complaining about them.

ExhaustedExistence

ExhaustedExistence

Mar 26, 2021
R: Probably yeah, but what else I could do?

C: Do at least one good thing for yourself everyday.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
R: Unfortunately my forms of self care which involve mostly doing nothing are looked down upon in this productivity-focused society so I'm back to square one.

C: Well, it could be worse.