• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
Many of us wound up here (on SS) because we're sick and tired of empty platitudes and pro-life rhetoric on other forums. I won't name said forums here but you get it.

The rules of this game are simple:

1. First person comes up with a cliché commonly used on suicidal people. Including but not limited to: words, common phrases, popular sayings etc. Now, imagine that it comes from the mouth of a well-meaning but otherwise clueless individual (family, friends, health professionals, random strangers etc.).

2. Next person comes up with a response to said cliché. Witty remarks of irony, pun, satire and sarcasm are welcome, and so is stating straight facts. Insults and swear words are fine but try not to go overboard. Then he/she comes with another cliché for the person after to respond to, so on and so forth.

Example (I'll start):
I'll use C for cliché and R for response.

C: The meaning of life is to give life meaning.
R: Back to square one. Thanks, Captain Obvious!

C: Suicide is the coward's way out.

You continue!

REMEMBER: THIS GAME ISN'T MEANT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY!!

Last edited:
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
C: You should get some exercise and eat healthy to improve your mood.
R: *typing sounds
Look how many calories I burn in a day. My fingers run literal MARATHON.

Oh, and *crunch* I've switched from potato to veggie chips. Beet, carrot, sweet potato, *crunch* broccoli, kale, spinach, tomato, mushrooms, you *crunch* name it. Proteins, fiber, vitamins and minerals *crunch* all-in-one. Mmm, so tasty!

C: Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.