• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
R: This Debbie Downer sounds like an amazing person, will you introduce me? If not, then how the hell am I supposed to just cheer up?

C: You just need to fix your sleep schedule. Go to sleep no later than 10 pm every night for the rest of your life.

TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
v.Nice thread! couldn't help myself:

1. Just wait & see - it's a phase you're going through...
2. Things will be brighter / better tomorrow...
3. You're being a coward - you'll have to do it all over again )
i know it's mentioned before // repeatd [sic]
4. You're being so selfish - do't you think about those you leave behind
[how much i'm a burden?@ yeah everyday it's about me...]

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
v.Nice thread! couldn't help myself:

1. Just wait & see - it's a phase you're going through...
2. Things will be brighter / better tomorrow...
3. You're being a coward - you'll have to do it all over again
4. You're being so selfish - do't you think about those you leave behind
R1: This boss fight is taking waaay too long. One-Winged Angel phase when?

R2: WISE MAN, TELL ME THE SECRETS OF THE UNIVERSE.

R3: Coward?
A didnt sign up for this shit he just wanted 34981150

Oh, and you seem to know something i don't. Tell me, who were YOU in your past life?

R4: I missed the part where that's MY problem.

@Dr Iron Arc From Wikipedia:
Debbie Downer is a fictional Saturday Night Live character who debuted in 2004, and was created and portrayed by Rachel Dratch.

The character's name, Debbie Downer, is a slang phrase which refers to someone who frequently adds bad news and negative feelings to a gathering, thus bringing down the mood of everyone around them. Dratch's character would usually appear at social gatherings and interrupt the conversation to voice negative opinions and pronouncements.

C: You just need to fix your sleep schedule. Go to sleep no later than 10 pm every night for the rest of your life.
R: I'd rather be a sparrow than a snail. Yes, I would. If I could, I surely would~♪

(Lyrics from El Condor Pasa (If I could) by Simon & Garfunkel)

C: It's all in your attitude.

Last edited:
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
C: Suicide is a crime because you're murdering yourself and psychologically scarring your loved ones.
R: Crime? Call the cops on me then! Go on, do it!

Fun fact: In my country, only last year did the powers that be decriminalise attempted suicide.

C: You are a miracle. It is rare to be born a human being.

Last edited:
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
C: You'll go to hell!
R: How do you know? Have you been there?

Also, I'm afraid I don't share your beliefs. According to the <insert fictional doctrine here>, I'll go to a fantasy realm of fairies, goblins, elves, trolls, dwarves, giants, mermaids, gnomes, magic and enchantment when I die.

C: If you really wanted to kill yourself, you would have done it already.

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
C: What about all of the things you're going to regret missing out on?
R: How bold of you to assume that I'm interested in whatever life has to offer.

They say life is but fleeting moments of happiness strung together on a necklace of despair (Marian Keyes, This Charming Man). However, as you can neither flaunt nor sell the aforementioned piece, it is not worth the investment.

C: Your attitude determines your altitude.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
R: Well there are these magical things called site filters that you can set up for any home router network. You can filter out all sorts of websites, search terms, and even images to avert your child's innocent eyes. If you're dumb enough to not even be able to use that, then it ain't my fault your child is suicidal, it's likely yours.

C: You're just having a bad day.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
R: All I have are negative bad thoughts days.
Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

C: You're not you when you're hungry.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
R: All of history's worst people believed in themselves. Hitler, Stalin, Ted Bundy, Donald Trump if you're a liberal, and Bill Clinton if you're a conservative: all of them believed in themselves and accomplished what they wanted. Not saying I'd be that bad but still. Me with belief in myself is a very dangerous thing to unleash upon the world. You should be very afraid and take those words back because you will not like the result.

C: Have you tried online dating? It's all the rage right now!

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
C: The biggest risk is not taking one.
R: Well if you know me I'm actually very risk-averse so I guess I will avoid this biggest risk by making the other risk to commit suicide.

C: But what if you die and it turns out you could have been extremely lucky the very next day! Life is all ups and downs and by ending it you are also preventing any future joy!

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
C: But what if you die and it turns out you could have been extremely lucky the very next day! Life is all ups and downs and by ending it you are also preventing any future joy!
R: Then there's also the possibility that tomorrow can be my unluckiest. If life were a math equation, positive and negative cancel each other out. The result you get is a 'net-zero'.

C: There's a light at the end of the tunnel.

LittleBabyNothing

LittleBabyNothing

Suffering Autointoxification
Nov 22, 2020
R: They might miss me for fleeting moments that pass. My sadness is constant and endless whether i bring them the occasional moment or joy. Would they rather i suffer all the time to save them some sadness? Wow, they must really like me to wish that, not!

C: I read cold water swimming/herbal tea/(insert latest fad) fixes depression, have you tried that yet?