• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
C: The Dr gave my Mum prozac, it worked for her, you should try it
R: No way José. MY mom told me not to do chemicals, and I heard Prozac can turn you into a zombie.

C: You don't need *whatever you lack* to survive!
R: Money is not everything, but without it you can do nothing. (From the Chinese proverb 钱不是万能,但没钱万万不能)

C: Your negativity is killing me.

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
R: So far, what doesn't kill me just makes me lonelier and lonelier until I'm not strong enough to continue living at all. Even if it were true then nobody should want me to get any stronger because I would make so many peoples lives miserable which is why I need to be killed first before that can happen.

C: Just quit social media, that's obviously the only source of all your negative emotions.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
R: I don't condone animal abuse and I'm pretty sure being depressed all the time won't be good for any pet's health. I'd get a cat because they can be more independent but I'm allergic sadly.

C: Don't they have pills you can pop now to make depression go away, why not take them?

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
C: Don't they have pills you can pop now to make depression go away, why not take them?
R: Sure they do. In fact, they have magic pills that can make depression go away FOREVER. I'd take them right here and now...

Yes I would
If I only could
I surely would

Away, I'd rather sail away
Like a swan that's here and gone~♫

(Lyrics from El Condor Pasa (If I could) by Simon & Garfunkel. God, I love this song.)

C: Be strong, stay positive and never give up!

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
R: You're right. I'm sure to be able to go through with my suicide now thanks to those words of encouragement! Thank you! I'll never give up trying to commit suicide! :happy:

C: There is as much beauty in life as there is pain, you just need to look for it.

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
C: There is as much beauty in life as there is pain, you just need to look for it.
R: Pain and pleasure, the ugly and the beautiful. When their absence does not alter my life, then their presence has no meaning in it.

C: You're a fighter. You can beat this. (George Takei's Tweet in response to Jeff Bridges' cancer diagnosis)

• Love
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
R: Well this has been more like a typhoon/hurricane/flood combo so I'd just like it to stop, k thx.

C: Everyone goes through hardships and deals with them, what makes you so special?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
R: What, to kill myself with? You mean like gasoline? I'd say that's THE most essential oil in this current economy... I don't think drinking gasoline is that efficient of a method and I don't want to light myself on fire if I don't have to. Oh wait, you meant oils for smelling? I don't have a very good sense of smell so I doubt it'd help.

C: Your mind has just been poisoned by all the shows/movies/games you're watching/playing. You need to just accept the real world for what it is.

• Yay!
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
C: Your mind has just been poisoned by all the shows/movies/games you're watching/playing. You need to just accept the real world for what it is.
R: You're right! Why didn't i think of that before? Realism Mode is the LOWEST difficulty setting there is! You only have to lose one, not three lives to get a Game Over!

C: Suicide doesn't end the chances of life getting worse, it eliminates the possibility of it ever getting any better.

EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
R: You're right! Why didn't i think of that before? Realism Mode is the LOWEST difficulty setting there is! You only have to lose one, not three lives to get a Game Over!

C: Suicide doesn't end the chances of life getting worse, it eliminates the possibility of it ever getting any better.

R: Suicide eliminates all possibility of suffering, life guarantees suffering; it doesn't guarantee pleasure or that pleasure will outweigh suffering.

C: Just go get help.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
R: There are some things you shouldn't want to have replaced anyway. What better way to end the blight I inflict upon the world than by ending myself? Now I know that I can rest easy knowing no one will take my place to fill this horrific niche I occupy.

C: I believe in you! Lots of other people believe in you! We believe you can overcome this darkness!

nolongerhuman

nolongerhuman

Arcanist
Feb 9, 2021
R. I'm starting to resent people deciding I have unlimited willpower so they don't have to put in the effort to actually help. Not that I think they can help, but they make it pretty obvious they'd rather give false encouragement and hope I can power through than even try.

C. Join [insert religion here], and all of your problems will go away.

nolongerhuman

nolongerhuman

Arcanist
Feb 9, 2021
R: The problem is that I am doing whatever I want and I still feel like garbage, giving me the sense that a change in lifestyle will not help.

C. Get a good night's sleep and things will be better in the morning.