• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
R: Have fun going to Hell for praying for such a hopeless heathen like me. Not how it works? Well either way you've still wasted your time and effort on someone who doesn't deserve so who's the real monster now... it's me.

C: The only way to deal with your fear is to face it.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
R: Unfortunately nice guys finish last and easy come, easy go.

C: Slow and steady wins the race.

• Love
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
R: Yeah, needs me to die. Otherwise what other use does someone who refuses to work and will consume an indefinite amount of resources even have?

C: There's nothing to fear but fear itself.

ExhaustedExistence

ExhaustedExistence

Life is just waiting for death
Mar 26, 2021
R: It would be great, because they could legalize euthanasia (with accepting depression as a reason) in most countries.

C: You think only about your "suffering", but after you ctb people who love you will suffer for real.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
R: If they really loved me then they should have done more to actually solve this suffering of mine. I don't really care about anyone else anyway so they should stop being concerned now while they can.

C: Maybe try to go to more social gatherings and meet new people to enrich your life?

ExhaustedExistence

ExhaustedExistence

Mar 26, 2021
R: That's totally true. But it's really hard for me.

C: You shouldn't waste your time on useless things like watching movies and playing videogames.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
R: Well that may be true but it stems from a deep desire to punish myself that can't be undone or cured through typical cliche tactics like therapy or forcing me to do things I don't want to do.

C: We can overcome any odds together.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
R: Why? You can't just tell me to do something without saying why or else I'm gonna wanna do the opposite.

C: If nothing matters, shouldn't you be trying to make the most of things then? Live it up a little!

Reactions: Manaaja and demuic
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
R: I am living it up! I'm gonna smash a couple bottles of Nembutal tonight.

C: It's easy to find a partner! Just be yourself / be confident.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
R: But myself with confidence is a truly terrible human being who will commit hateful actions and probably still wouldn't even be able to find a partner.......

C: You need to straighten out your own life and try to gain independence before focusing on what other people think of you.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
R: Kinda hard to do that when a majority of the things that currently make me happy involve someone else sacrificing their blood, sweat, or tears.

C: I promise things will get better. No matter how bad it looks now it can always get better.

ExhaustedExistence

ExhaustedExistence

Mar 26, 2021
R: I don't believe your promises. Of course it can be better, but it won't.

C: You don't have any trauma from past. You had a perfect childhood. So why do you feel this way?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
R: My childhood was far from perfect but if it was then I'd probably still feel this way because of this stubborn desire I have to be overly contrarian and to not accept what I have. To this end it feels like I wouldn't be satisfied even if society suddenly shifted overnight to be exactly the way I want it to be meaning I wouldn't be happy no matter what happens or what happened in my childhood...

C: Above all, you must endure. Your survival is crucial.

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
C: Above all, you must endure. Your survival is crucial.
R: How? Explain. Crucial to what? I'm just a small cog in a large machine. Said machine can function just fine without me. The world will keep on turning.

C: When you focus on what's important, everything else falls into place.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
R: Well I guess what's important to me right now is dying.

C: Learn to appreciate the little things in life. The beautiful sights, sounds, and smells all around you feel so good to experience which you wouldn't get to anymore once you're dead.

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
C: Learn to appreciate the little things in life. The beautiful sights, sounds, and smells all around you feel so good to experience which you wouldn't get to anymore once you're dead.
R: Been there, done that. Didn't work out.

C: You failed because it is not your time to go. 'When' is up to God, not you.

• Hugs
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
R: If God really cared about keeping me alive he could be doing a whole lot more to actually make me want to live than just foiling my suicide attempts. How is failing to kill myself supposed to make me feel better about my life situation? If He is trying to save me right now then he's honestly doing a pretty terrible job.

C: It's time to ask yourself the big questions. Who are you? And what do you want in life?

Last edited:
  • Love
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
C: It's time to ask yourself the big questions. Who are you? And what do you want in life?
R: Are you sure these are the kinds of questions I should be asking? Many have been driven to suicide for asking too many questions of the 'existential' sort. They say ignorance is bliss, you know?

C: Think too much, and you'll create a problem that wasn't there in the first place.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
R: Well all my attempts to empty my head are driving me deeper into being unable to find any work unfortunately...

C: Let go of your earthly attachments and desires. Only then will you find true inner peace (but don't die though lol).

• Hugs