S

sorin

Oct 11, 2023
you might have heard from people who witnessed sn deaths, about loud noises grunting heavy breathing or snoring sounds.(moonicide story). You'll find the exact similarities regarding breathing and last moments.

This is what it looks like, but remember at this point you are unconscious, to external viewer it may seem you are struggling or in pain. The videos are not of sn poisoning, but of others disease or fentanyl overdose.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: ApathyToLife, achb, username8888 and 6 others
J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
Seems like another anti SN post to me. These kind of posts are not helpful and can mentally hurt people more than they are hurting already.

• Love
Reactions: dagyu, UltraRareSlinky, Hfb and 2 others
D

Deleted member 65988

With regards to sn, I do wonder how long it takes to reach this stage.
Seems like another anti SN post to me. These kind of posts are not helpful and can mentally hurt people more than they are hurting already.
I don't think it necessarily is aimed at being anti-sn, this seems like what would happen in the normal process of dying regardless of sn or not.

Reactions: Freimann, moya117, achb and 2 others
S

sorin

Oct 11, 2023
It's totally not anti sn, on the contrary, you see ,a lot of people who witness those sounds concluded that the person was agonizing or in pain. But in reality thats what body does when you die and for me it looks quite peaceful .i already have my bottle of sn ready for when the time comes

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: voidstar, username8888, achb and 2 others
D

Deleted member 65988

It's totally not anti sn, on the contrary, you see ,a lot of people who witness those sounds concluded that the person was agonizing or in pain. But in reality thats what body does when you die and for me it looks quite peaceful to me.i already have my bottle of sn ready for when the comes
Precisely, it's been discussed before on this forum, nothing about it is anti-sn at all. It is rather peaceful, nothing that's too disturbing except for the people witnessing who know that person is just about gone. Got my sn, only been a matter of time.

• Informative
Reactions: username8888 and Praestat_Mori
J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
With regards to sn, I do wonder how long it takes to reach this stage.

I don't think it necessarily is aimed at being anti-sn, this seems like what would happen in the normal process of dying regardless of sn or not.
I dunno, it's just that SN was stated in the title but none of these are SN related. I might be ignorant but it may be different.

C

CPY

Student
Oct 30, 2023
Last time I watched one of these I didn't sleep so not clicking but those beastly sounds are revolting. it's sad one has to go out like this

S

sorin

Oct 11, 2023
Last time I watched one of these I didn't sleep so not clicking but those beastly sounds are revolting. it's sad one has to go out like this
That's how it goes unfortunely , for example I saw a video of an medical assisted death probably with Nembutal, the person took around 20-30 min to die while her eyes were drifting, slightly mouth foaming and so on, then this labored breathing. So even with specialized meds for euthanasia it's not always just sleep and done

Reactions: Deleted member 65988 and Praestat_Mori
J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
Yer, I don't think posting these is at all helpful, it's just scaremongering from a new member again.
That's how it goes unfortunely , for example I saw a video of an medical assisted death probably with Nembutal, the person took around 20-30 min to die while her eyes were drifting, slightly mouth foaming and so on, then this labor breathing. So even with specialized meds for euthanasia it's not always just sleep and done
I don't understand why you would feel the need to post them here. People can find these on Google, you could have at least put them as a spoiler. They are quite disturbing rather than being useful.

R

roguetrader

Experienced
Feb 17, 2021
The process of dying is always ugly anyway, even for people that die naturally of old age.

Reactions: voidstar, jonward55, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
achb

achb

I am Clive
Oct 23, 2023
Yer, I don't think posting these is at all helpful, it's just scaremongering from a new member again.

I don't understand why you would feel the need to post them here. People can find these on Google, you could have at least put them as a spoiler. They are quite disturbing rather than being useful.
I mean, you could say the same about most information on this site? You can google most things.

I appreciated it. I didn't know about death rattles beforehand, and it's interesting to know.

Also there is a nsfw sign on this and a statement of what is in the videos. What more trigger warning could you want?

Reactions: voidstar and Deleted member 65988
S

sorin

Oct 11, 2023

I understand you are very sensitive, but you are on a suicide forum, people talk about killing, cutting , hanging themselves, and a video of people breathing heavily disturb you?. If you look at the posts from previous years people would posts explicit videos of people hanged and other gore stuff. This is how death looks like why be scared of it if you wish it so much. That's all I'm gonna say so i don't deviate from my topic.

Reactions: voidstar and Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

The process of dying is always ugly anyway, even for people that die naturally of old age.
And it's usually drawn out, not quick and over with.
I understand you are very sensitive, but you are on a suicide forum, people talk about killing, cutting , hanging themselves, and a video of people breathing heavily disturb you?. If you look at the posts from previous years people would posts explicit videos of people hanged and other gore stuff. This is how death looks like why be scared of it if you wish it so much. That's all I'm gonna say so i don't deviate from my topic.
sooner or later, it's a reality we'll have to confront, be it next month or 30 years later. Death will not be a pleasant thing.

J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
It's ok, I can block you and I will.

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
Fair point but what I would say is this will happen to all of us if we die now or if we die slowly in hospital at 90. Better to happen when unconscious tbh.