• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

wehadsomanyplans2

wehadsomanyplans2

Goddamnit I tried!
Jul 19, 2024
Looking for more info about using oxycodone pills to CTB. I have 300mg. I also have the antiemetic metoclopramide. Would I have a decent chance by just swallowing the damn things? If not, is there a way to insert rectally? Do you crush & mix with water or do you have to cook them or something?

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
Hi

How much time do I ACTUALLY need alone to die of a fentanyl overdose? I am injecting via intramuscular.
people have given me so many different answers. some have said 1 hour or 2 hours. one person said 7-9 is a perfect window. others have said 7-9 is more than enough.

I can only do 9 max 10. I would never be looking for an exact but 9 hours is a wide margin of time to say how many needed alone. it escapes me why it would take 9 hours to die unconscious.
Please only answer me if you have knowledge and know what you're talking about 🙏 opinions are appreciated but not now please. Thank you :)
Possibly an hour, possibly 9 hours... That's the major drawback of this method and why I caution against it; tolerance (and specifically tolsrance to the respiratory depressive effects) varies so widely.

It's impossible to say how long you would need and thus any person attempting this method should aim very conservatively to have as much time possible. Preferably the whole day.

Then again, getting discovered early could be ideal as it may reduce or prevent the risk of injury inherent to this method. That is to say, if you're sure about this method, dose large/conservatively, and make sure you have enough time.

It can take 9+ hours as there's a wide window of respiratory depression where the brain can incur significant damage while retaining basic functions (blood flow,, some minimal and interspersed breathing); just enough to keep you alive while slowly restricting blood flow to the more executive (personality, mood, decision making, memory) areas of the brain. Again, the risk of brain injury remains a significant concern.

Global toxicity can occur while the brain stem responsible for keeping you alive can persist well beyond the point where other systems fail. It's quite resilient.

I still encourage SN over this method, and as always, disclosure with a 3rd party; therapists, doctors, etc. and considering MAID, and other psychosocial supports/considerations in dying are important. There's a reason the PPH doesn't include this method. It's a side point but spontaneous ctb's incur far greater risk and have far greater potential for recovery ❤️

Last edited: