• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ldog9

Ldog9

Student
Jan 12, 2019
None of this I'd wish for more wishes BS or any clever attempts of circumventing the ctb rule.

Basically what's the wish that could make you OK with life and not want to ctb? (OK I guess you could wish that you didn't want to ctb, but you know what I mean.)

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
None of this I'd wish for more wishes BS or any clever attempts of circumventing the ctb rule.

Basically what's the wish that could make you OK with life and not want to ctb? (OK I guess you could wish that you didn't want to ctb, but you know what I mean.)

If I can't ctb then millions so I don't have to work and leave the apt. and be around people.

J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
I would like a big money lottery win for @TheCrow as she can then buy a big home and look after her mother and give them both a nice life and not feel like she's a burden (which she's not because she has a heart bigger than Brazil)

Edited to add that included in her lottery win is a luxury chauffeur driven car so despite her disability she can always go wherever she wants in style :-)

Last edited:
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
€500million ... If it's a wish why not go all out.

@Soon4me long time no see ... good to see you're still among the living but sad that you have to resort back to a place like this. Hope your time away was at least somewhat bearable.

NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
I would like a big money lottery win for @TheCrow as she can then buy a big home and look after her mother and give them both a nice life and not feel like she's a burden (which she's not because she has a heart bigger than Brazil)

Edited to add that included in her lottery win is a luxury chauffeur driven car so despite her disability she can always go wherever she wants in style :-)
Ok I will pay it forward then and wish you a lifetime supply of chocolate. :))