• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

Exile

Predator, criminal, emotional blackmailer
Jan 28, 2019
I could be altruistic and say world peace but since I'm selfish, I'll say an extremely hot boyfriend who's not too bright. :ahhha::sunglasses:

A

Allpainnogain

Experienced
May 2, 2019
To erase the horrible mistake I made that ruined my life

Reactions: crimea_river and LastFlowers
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
That I was never born. Even if I was granted the wish of being able to be the person I've always wanted to be and given the life I've always wanted, something would come along eventually. Living in this world is not for me. Unless that wish didn't have to only involve this world, than I would wish to be taken to what I envision as being my dream world.

Last edited:
Reactions: LastFlowers and Jean Améry
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
None of this I'd wish for more wishes BS or any clever attempts of circumventing the ctb rule.

Basically what's the wish that could make you OK with life and not want to ctb? (OK I guess you could wish that you didn't want to ctb, but you know what I mean.)
Okay, a bit technical this one and the Genie will have to earn his corn;
Basically from the moment the wish is granted if you at any point anyone starts behaving like a dick, you get a gut punch.
The level of the punch is proportional to the constitution of the recipient and the gravity of the offence (so if you drop some litter you get a stiff jab, if you hit and animal you get a Mike Tyson body hook).
After you get whacked a sigh appears over your head that lasts for a period again proportional to the offence that says;
"DICK" - so everyone knows you've been a dick.
Come on Genie you're out there let's do this and not be a dick!

J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
I would eradicate all suffering.

Reactions: LastFlowers and Going Home
J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018
That someone I hurt by mistake would forgive me

Reactions: LastFlowers
royM

royM

Mar 22, 2019
I would ask for divine judgment for those who have harmed or committed bad things

Reactions: andy69 and Going Home
RodgerThat

RodgerThat

It's over and out.
Apr 23, 2019
To invert everyone's attractiveness. If that's too overpowered, I would become a 9/10 6'4 guy.

coileanbeag

coileanbeag

tiredness
Apr 2, 2019
either invisibility or to live in tloz
Idc tbh he could just give me a punch either

Reactions: Ivenocare
Deadgirl

Deadgirl

Game Over
Mar 31, 2019
To be in complete oblivion, meaning not knowing im alive

Reactions: Ivenocare and coileanbeag
R

rata1

Arcanist
May 8, 2019
to be able to be myself instead of suffering and functioning, instead of obeying my compulsions and fears without beeing able to change this state of mind. this would be like paradise. it would feel to me like eternal freedom. the freedom of real life, the freedom to be able to use all of my capabilities and experiences instead of having them blocked by my invisible neurosis. in the end, i'm afraid that, to achieve this freedom, the only way that remains to me, after countless trys inside terrestrial life, is to ctb. good night you all

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel
Donewitheverything

Donewitheverything

Ultimate Despair
Apr 8, 2019
To not hate myself anymore...

Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
To eliminate all suffering on those who matter to me and have them close in a nice place away from this world.

Monster

Monster

Apr 26, 2019
To kill all humans or erase them from existence (I guess except me since it has to be non-suicide related).

If that doesn't count, then I guess me not being born human. Some animal with a short lifespan, but basically pretty much any other animal I guess since they don't have our brains and shit. Idk, I have some other ideas but they're going to seem weird.

Reactions: Deadgirl and LastFlowers
Help_Me

Help_Me

Gene pool mistake
Oct 21, 2018
"Dear Genie, teach me to drive and give me driving license. I'll do rest of my ctb plan for myself, without involving you"

K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
This is something I've discussed so many times.
In conclusion,my choice would be the power to manipulate space/time.

S

ScarsAndStitches

Feb 26, 2019
I would wish to not have health problems anymore.

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Make me beautiful. On the outside.
No tricks now genie.
I wanna have an inbuilt BS detector so that I know when someone is fake and is gonna break my heart.
I would love to use this on family and even strangers.

Last edited:
Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
I would wish for a family.

memento_mori

memento_mori

Student
Mar 28, 2019
To have that special someone to return to me and love me more than ever and forever.

Reactions: Only Me Here
Pupuce

Pupuce

Nobody exists on purpose. Come ctb
Apr 19, 2019
To wipe my memory and make me unable to feel sad

Reactions: andy69 and Only Me Here
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I would want to live in a society that is free market without government interference.
Many people don't understand just how badly government policies work to harm people and alter how things actually might otherwise work in a free society with voluntary cooperation to solve problems.

Reactions: Rn110bg101 and Going Home
Robbyna

Robbyna

Student
Mar 6, 2019
None of this I'd wish for more wishes BS or any clever attempts of circumventing the ctb rule.

Basically what's the wish that could make you OK with life and not want to ctb? (OK I guess you could wish that you didn't want to ctb, but you know what I mean.)
I'd wish to go back in time.

Reactions: LastFlowers and Jean Améry
Fadinglife

Fadinglife

Student
Apr 16, 2019
I'd wish to talk to my only friend one last time for quite long and spend a day with him. He passed away recently. It's unbearable. He was one of the two people very close me and the cause of why i was living.

• Hugs
Reactions: rata1 and Only Me Here
B

Brainpain

chronic pain
Jun 14, 2019
Perfect health.

Reactions: crimea_river
crimea_river

crimea_river

Experienced
May 27, 2019
To rid this squalid planet of narcissists
(you know who you are, if not, someone's gotta tell ya)

inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
Enough money that I would never have to rely on anyone, for anything, and could fly to any country of my choosing on a whim.

(Other countries have better healthcare, pain medication that doesn't land you in prison, and better beaches.)

Reactions: 262653 and Brainpain
F

Fr2

Jun 15, 2019
The mental health researchers to stumble today onto some huge key of brain functionality and to quickly evolve from there into the right direction (to find the true reasons of dysfunctions, to begin to truly understand the emotional mechanisms, to find the way brains become damaged as a result of abuse and how to re-establish health of brain tissue, independently of how the tissue got to be how it is, how to successfully manage pain). In a matter of 2 years the whole mental health industry to become unrecognizable, to the point where its vast understanding becomes a force with an obvious authority, in decision making exceeding the privileges of any social structure currently existent. It being in the right direction, it would never work in the direction of harm, of course. Everything that is now established to be hardcore reviewed.
And to cover the "government would suppress it" argument. With a knowledge such as this, the mental health people would know how to promote and how to approach.

Last edited:
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
let me dance on a certian presidents grave... :-)