• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I just cannot stand those people who act this way. I'm repulsed by those who act like existence was something desirable and worth having in the first place to the point that if one prefers to not exist it means there is something wrong with them. In my case wanting death is all that makes sense and feels rational rather than being something to "recover" from, existence itself is the true problem and my wish to die is simply a result of becoming aware of how truly undesirable existence is. I'd always prefer to peacefully not exist than to suffer for decades just to be tormented by old age and die anyway, I see no value in the futile and torturous burden of existing as a human.

Existence truly does cause nothing but harm and is to me best erased no matter what, I find it so tragic how life has to exist when the absence of everything is perfection, I'd always prefer to not exist as I don't want to suffer in any way and in existence there is endless potential for suffering.
It really disgusts me when pro-lifers act like others are "ill" simply for preffering to not exist, for me only ceasing to exist is the way to recover, it's the way to recover from the abomination that is existence, I'd always prefer to not exist but the only true perfection to me lies in never existing at all, there's no point to existing, all that comforts me is the thought of being unaware for all eternity, I only wish for non-existence.

Last edited:
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Life is a disgusting torturous abomination as there is no limit to how much agony we can feel. Non-existence is perfection and is much more desirable than decaying and rotting to an old age

Reactions: sserafim
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Running very late for my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
What's worse is when they push the view that not only is suicidality something to be recovered from, but that it's incumbent on you to try every treatment in the book before even thinking about going through with it.

Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Depnds Y thy wn2 di imo

Wantng 2 di = jst an end rsult of endlss combnatn of factrs - sme of whch cn b helpd & sme cnnot

Obvsly sciety ds nt alwys C thngs tht wy tho

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

As Useful As A Chocolate Teapot đź«–
Apr 6, 2024
I think many people are preconditioned to try and prevent what their brain perceives as tragedy and illness and also one feels almost like their condoning of not encouraging it by doing nothing or telling you it's fine to want death. Society is in a straight jacket of utter denial.

Usual

Walter
@whywere What?

Reactions: sserafim
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I think many people are preconditioned to try and prevent what their brain perceives as tragedy and illness and also one feels almost like their condoning of not encouraging it by doing nothing or telling you it's fine to want death. Society is in a straight jacket of utter denial.

@whywere What?
Kind of the weekly or so rant is what.

Walter

Reactions: WoNkEy_DoNkEy