• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
Why is existence like this? Why? Why? Why? Even when life gives me the rare opportunity to feel happy for a very limited duration, some kind of sad and horrible things are happening at the same time to many ppl and animals. Whichever way I try to look at life its sad and disgusting. I'm not trying to say I'm a kind or sensitive person but just telling the fact. Whether its by nature or our upbringing we humans and animals in general are bad being. Whatever happens after death I hope I won't face this kind of existence again. I'm sure most of you if not all also hope the same.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
This coming from the same person who said "who wants to see people happy. Destroy the world"

Reactions: Stick and not4us
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
This coming from the same person who said "who wants to see people happy. Destroy the world"
If you quote why not quote the whole statement? I said "I also hope so. Who likes to see ppl enjoy life if you are sentenced to be depressed all day every day? Destroy the world." in a world war 3 thread.

Do I really want all ppl life especially my loved ones to be destructed? No I don't. I was angry at that moment and made that comment. Do ppl here who say "I hate ppl" do really hate all ppl? But thank you for making me look like a savage person.

_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
Why is existence like this? Why? Why? Why? Even when life gives me the rare opportunity to feel happy for a very limited duration, some kind of sad and horrible things are happening at the same time to many ppl and animals. Whichever way I try to look at life its sad and disgusting. I'm not trying to say I'm a kind or sensitive person but just telling the fact. Whether its by nature or our upbringing we humans and animals in general are bad being. Whatever happens after death I hope I won't face this kind of existence again. I'm sure most of you if not all also hope the same.
i fully agree with your post, we are all just animals. we just have the capacity to reflect on life and see it for what it is from a broader perspective. i really don't like that people tend to see themselves as superior over 'animals'. we all live in the same ecosystem and depend on each other. we might have big brains but we still manage to destroy this planet and cause other species to suffer immensely. i think we have very little control over most things in life, we're all bound to the same physical laws, we need food, water, shelter and many other things to just exist. many people nowadays have to be in multiple jobs to just provide for their own survival. if you have children, you are even more under stress and have to provide for them. on top we are not allowed to express our feelings, especially the younger generation has to stuff down their emotions because they are scared about getting fired. if you cant express how you feel and release the emotional feelings like anger, despair and frustration, you end up like a pressure cooker. people might then pass their anger onto their children later on and the suffering continues.. on top of that there are countless forms of disease but no real solution. if you get sick, you most likely have to pay for treatments, which even adds more stress but wont guarantee getting healed. only a very small percentage of people have much money in our societies. they are the ones who have the power to actually cause change in this world but they don't really care. life in it self doesn't seem very balanced, at least the good vs bad ratio. there are so many diseases, but whats the opposite? never heard of a positive type of ptsd. got an extremely distressing and painful experience? lucky you! lets keep on living stuck in it for the rest of your life, with only little chance of getting cured.

at times i wish i was an animal, far away from this human madness.. but then i remember that we exploit them and let them suffer for no good reason. one entire lifetime of suffering and hell, just for a 30min meal.. i don't think humans are really to blame either, we are all just stuck in this realm of suffering, diseases, pain and death, which might be the best thing about this life.. if this world was a better place, im sure most people would then treat it better..

Last edited: