• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

futureme

futureme

Mar 19, 2023
exactly. nothing else in nature needs to know, only humans are infatuated with knowing, but dont trust the art of not knowing, their source of true power, which gives color to knowing. if god came down and asked everything how existence is going for them, the complaints will only come from humans. if knowing was that really important the animals would have gone crazy because they don't know, but what you don't know doesn't know you, yet the animals still manage to find balance. who is heaven and hell for? where does the fly on the wall go when it dies? no one knows, because nobody even noticed it. it merged with oblivion where it came from and where it returns. nothingness. only humans have the need to believe in something. whether its in aliens or in demons they cannot live without it but can never really agree which one is real. their one conviction is that something is real and it must be what they believe in. they just can't rest with unknowingness. the only reality that created the black hole is the same that created a grain of sand. so when and how did it come for humans to decide what's real. they see themselves as the only reality and render everything else their objects. so the suffering of human shall only remain with the human themselves, because the rest of nature was not aware the bubble humans had created for themselves and moved on with life. humanity suffers because it asserts independent existence apart from the world. the rest of nature doesn't even know it exists but its beauty always flourishes. but its not that reality leaves humanity behind, its the one who clings on non existent concepts who is left behind, because it is unreal. everything flourishes in the balance of nature itself. it is the all and is for all. not for a tree nor for a human but for the love of nature itself. without these scientific knowledge that you need to feel secure, would you cease to exist. ? who really created science? is it nature itself or its just humans? humans knew what they knew and it scared them and are now looking for freedom from these concepts that nature doesn't even render. it is because you are alive that you know of scientific knowledge its not the scientific knowledge tthat is responsible for who you are. who you are is the only solid identity you have about anything. in the split of a second right now prove that reality exists. you will only see your beingness. the concepts cannot catch up. did you put any effort to this beingness or is it effortless. that is the source of life right there freer than oxygen. what 'is' doesn't even go past your nose. it is always with you moment to moment. it is the only thing you can cling to that is yourself. any movement of the mind cannot express this state. it is unexplainable yet it is that which explains. who is really alive in you right now? is it the world or its just you? how did you come to know about the world?
do you remember how you came into consciousness? or how it appears? all this happened to you and you were only aware of it. nothing uttered a word. only you. you saw something and believed it was real so you started living it. do you remember your first cause of knowing? or is it that everything that you've experienced only had the knowledge 'i am'. its because you saw that you were that's how you came to be. you are creating something and then being afraid that it will kill you. why are children the happiest? its because they don't know yet. so declaring knowledge as scientific is itself false because it only exists in imagination. if you live in imagination you will only eat the food in imagination but be hungry in real life. notice the presence that is in you at this moment right now without giving it identity. it is in how easy you can do this that determines how free you are from bondage,. you aren't a concept but the one who renders it which is the only and true cause of suffering. you can't be a concept if you are the only proof of existence at this moment without thought. it is who you were before you were born. rather it is birth that happened inside your awareness. that is really who you are. know yourself. i know you. abide with me here and now, where me and you know each other as one and beyond. here and now. see how long you can stay in the 'i am' without the sense 'i am' and notice that it happens spontaneously .you will be freed instantly and you will know it. knowledge is from all and is for all. it is the source of life. the purpose of life is to find joy in the 'i amness' which is impersonal. only the ignorant one will ignore this.

Last edited:
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Yes other animals don't know they exist and that they will die.

But human children and other animals can suffer unending unbearable constant unbearable pain and get old and decay showing life is inherently evil

Reactions: sserafim
futureme

futureme

Mar 19, 2023
Yes other animals don't know they exist and that they will die.

But human children and other animals can suffer unending unbearable constant unbearable pain and get old and decay showing life is inherently evil
what you know knows you.