CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
Good morning Phil122:heart:

Reactions: Ramirez, TheEndisNear121200, sadworld and 2 others
V

victoria91

Student
Jan 15, 2019
Good morning Phil , I hope you have rested ok. We are here to talk if you want ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Ramirez, TheEndisNear121200, ecmnesia and 4 others
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Hi Phil, how are you now?

• Love
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Hey Phil, I hope you feel a bit better today... I guess it was a rough night. Sending hugs and all the best wishes :hug: :hug: :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ramirez, TheEndisNear121200, virginiawoolf86 and 4 others
Sleepysam25

Sleepysam25

Nov 15, 2020
but im fucking terrified. iprocrastinated as far as i could. everything is ready. im pretty drunk already. need to leave NOW. but its so scary. someone promise me it will be okay. it would really help. cant wait till tomorrow. thanx in advance.

Man hanging is scary af no matter how drunk you are. I've had a rope around my neck more times than I'd care to recall but always pussied out. Are you 100% sure this is the way to go?

• Hugs
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
I'm glad you are still here with us Phil, hope you are feeling a little bit better ❤️

Reactions: Ramirez, TheEndisNear121200, x~Sophia~x and 2 others
Deleted member 23586

Deleted member 23586

Hope ur final midnight feels like the hug you need
Nov 8, 2020
Hai babes! How are you feeling today? I know last night was rough af and I just wanted to check in on you. Hope this day isn't as hard as the last. *hugs and plushies*

• Love
Reactions: Ramirez, _Kaira_, TheEndisNear121200 and 1 other person
B

Brackenshire

Arcanist
Feb 23, 2020
Morning @Phil122
I hope some sleep was good for you.
You are not along..you have a lot of love and hands holding you up during this bad time.

Reactions: Ramirez, _Kaira_, TheEndisNear121200 and 1 other person
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Op hasn't been on since 11 hours ago. Keeping you in my thoughts Phil.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Kaira_, TheEndisNear121200, x~Sophia~x and 1 other person
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
:heart:

Reactions: _Kaira_ and TheEndisNear121200
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
Im okay. sorry guys. i was very drunk when i attempted. i thought it would make it easier but it made it harder. i wanna try again though in some hours cuz this life is over. thank you guys so much for talking to me yesterday and everything. Im really glad i wasnt alone.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ecmnesia, the end is near, GoodPersonEffed and 20 others
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
Whatever you decide, we're here for you Phil.
Sending hugs and wishing you peace. :hug: :heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 23586, _Kaira_, Brackenshire and 1 other person
Nullm

Nullm

Student
Apr 5, 2019
I stood with my noose around my neck hesitating night after night for about a weak
Repetition works :aw:
I finally jumped and was only spared by a few milimeters the tip of my toes touched the floor which i have not foreseen
I've put a towel between the rope and the neck which is a bit soothing
I'm very sorry you are in this situation
I think you cried because you are sane and the realization that survival insticnt is a sacred feeling that you need to defile for your own selfish desire to escape reality
I think so because you cried after the fact but if you were crying before when there was still a time to think it through then you probably have the inner resources to live
I know when i cried after i spilled my nembutal in the sink and on my way home i was reminded of my emotional starvation there was no doubt of what would happen eventually
You are not fucked at all and certainly not a coward and judging from our experiences i believe that others who have already commited suicide didn't do it immediately either
If you feel It's over i wish you safe and easy travels to the other side

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Goodbye710, _Kaira_, x~Sophia~x and 1 other person
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
@Phil122
Hi, just wondering how you are now, just thinking of you :hug:

Last seen 6.01pm.
I hope you're now at peace...
:hug::heart:

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens, TheEndisNear121200, Ghost2211 and 3 others
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
@Phil122 was that you online just a minute ago?

What's happening? Are you ok?

Reactions: Regen, Ghost2211 and _Kaira_
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
I didnt really wanna plan on making a goodbyethread or anything. but some ppl seem interested what is going on so imma update you. the problem is the bar is not high enough so i can reach the floor with my toes and take the pressure off. i did kick the thing i was standing on yesterday but i couldnt stop myself from taking off the pressure cuz i was so terrified. I didnt attempt tonight cuz i felt really bad from all the drinking and i was just on the toilet the whole day so imma chill tonight and try to eat sth later. im outta food tomorrow though so if i cant make it work tomorrow ive to go to a hospital or sth cuz i only have my mom in this city and she has been very abusive this year to me so i really dont want to see her..
@Phil122
Hi, just wondering how you are now, just thinking of you :hug:

Last seen 6.01pm.
I hope you're now at peace...
:hug::heart:
thank you im okayish

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Regen, ecmnesia, Brackenshire and 6 others
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
I didnt really wanna plan on making a goodbyethread or anything. but some ppl seem interested what is going on so imma update you. the problem is the bar is not high enough so i can reach the floor with my toes and take the pressure off. i did kick the thing i was standing on yesterday but i couldnt stop myself from taking off the pressure cuz i was so terrified. I didnt attempt tonight cuz i felt really bad from all the drinking and i was just on the toilet the whole day so imma chill tonight and try to eat sth later. im outta food tomorrow though so if i cant make it work tomorrow ive to go to a hospital or sth cuz i only have my mom in this city and she has been very abusive this year to me so i really dont want to see her..

thank you im okayish

Phil, there may be people here who live in Germany who could help you. Please check in with us tomorrow and let us know what you need. Sending my best wishes to you x

Reactions: Regen, Ghost2211, Ramirez and 3 others
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
Phil, there may be people here who live in Germany who could help you. Please check in with us tomorrow and let us know what you need. Sending my best wishes to you x
I will check in tomorrow. i mean its not that i wanna die because im outta money. its that i told them not to pay me so i would be easier to get out. atleast so i hoped. but its working somewhat at least i tried by now. otherwise i would never do it and my life is just not worth it anymore and hasnt been for a long time.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 23586, Ghost2211, x~Sophia~x and 2 others
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
I will check in tomorrow. i mean its not that i wanna die because im outta money. its that i told them not to pay me so i would be easier to get out. atleast so i hoped. but its working somewhat at least i tried by now. otherwise i would never do it and my life is just not worth it anymore and hasnt been for a long time.

I understand. I didn't for one minute think it was about money... it runs so much deeper, I know that.

Reactions: Regen, Deleted member 23586, Ramirez and 2 others
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
Man hanging is scary af no matter how drunk you are. I've had a rope around my neck more times than I'd care to recall but always pussied out. Are you 100% sure this is the way to go?
I find hanging on of the best methods. I passed out from it before but didnt secure the rope well enough so i came back around. i enjoy the feeling actually when i get all drowsy. The being dead part is what freaks me out.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Regen, Sleepysam25, x~Sophia~x and 4 others
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
i wanna try again soon. practiced partial all day. it seemed okay working. just trying to find the courage right now.
almost. it doenst seem so bad once i get drowsy. just walking up there is terrible. i was actually hoping to talk to someone before i go. imma wait a little and have a few drinks and try for real. hopefully.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Regen, x~Sophia~x, CoalmineCanary and 2 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I'm here if you need anything Phil. I hope you're doing all right.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Regen, x~Sophia~x, Spitfire and 1 other person
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
i think i was really happy there for a minute from the hypoxia. im already drunk cuz i didnt eat all day. actually i dont want to die. i just want my family back. but i cant have that. and all alone theres no sense.
I'm here if you need anything Phil. I hope you're doing all right.
thank you! im okay. i hope. watch me wake up in hell or sth :D.
will it be loud? its late. will the neighbours hear me?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, Goodbye710, x~Sophia~x and 1 other person
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
i think i was really happy there for a minute from the hypoxia. im already drunk cuz i didnt eat all day. actually i dont want to die. i just want my family back. but i cant have that. and all alone theres no sense.

thank you! im okay. i hope. watch me wake up in hell or sth :D.
will it be loud? its late. will the neighbours hear me?
No it won't be loud. i'm sorry you lost your family that's honestly my breaking point as well. If you don't want to die are you certain there's no way around this? You do seem a bit better today, and yeah hypoxia feels good lol

Reactions: Regen and x~Sophia~x
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
No it won't be loud. i'm sorry you lost your family that's honestly my breaking point as well. If you don't want to die are you certain there's no way around this? You do seem a bit better today, and yeah hypoxia feels good lol
no its not coming back. i gave it over a year. they proof that they think very little of me. and i cant get over it. you are a very sweet person rosey! next life we going to the pub and drinks are on me. if i can do it tonight that is.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Regen, x~Sophia~x and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
no its not coming back. i gave it over a year. they proof that they think very little of me. and i cant get over it. you are a very sweet person rosey! next life we going to the pub and drinks are on me. if i can do it tonight that is.
You're on buddy. I don't think I can handle more than one drink at my body weight lol, but we can chill and have some snacks!

Reactions: x~Sophia~x and Ramirez
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
i still have some time. what happend to yours if you dont mind me asking. sorry i havent been super much on this forum lately.

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
i think i was really happy there for a minute from the hypoxia. im already drunk cuz i didnt eat all day. actually i dont want to die.

Hold on for a second. You do not actually want to die?

You will die eventually, but.. you said it that you do not want to die. Is this why it fails you ya think?

Reactions: x~Sophia~x
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
i still have some time. what happend to yours if you dont mind me asking. sorry i havent been super much on this forum lately.
He cheated and left, and now he's trying to take the kids. I'm holding out to see if I keep my kids and have a place to live otherwise I'll be following in your footsteps.

• Hugs
Reactions: Regen, Goodbye710 and x~Sophia~x